Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 255 ]  [ Total: 255 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Showers and bathrooms
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: I have a confession - Im a Naturist! Topic Next Topic: Public or Private ?
Page: of 6

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  3:14:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I have been a nudist now for about 4 years. I live in a apartment so i spend almost all my time ther nude. But i have never been a a nudist resort or beach. I have been wanting to but i havent had the time. I just wanted to no. At nudist beaches, Do nudist share the same bathrooms and showers. Like i could walk into the bathroom and see guys in there to. And same with the showers. I just thought that would make sence, if we all use the same showers and stuff. because if we are allready nude. What else do we have to hide. u no what i mean!! Thnaks for your help. -Lisa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  3:35:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lisa, It depends on where you are going. Most nudist parks have individual mens'/womens' restrooms; some have unisex, but individual stalls. Many have unisex showers; some outdoors some indoor.

Beaches are a whole different thing. The ones to which I have visited have outdoor showers that are unisex.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

darlinganee

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  06:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when people nude together and do shower in nude.. does it feel to have sex????

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  09:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not unless it's with your spouse and physical contact is engaged. My first visit to a nudist campground required shower prior to entering the pool. At the same time I was showering there were two other girls showering and they were both roughly my age and attractive. We did talk a bit since they were regulars and I was new but that's about all that happened.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  10:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darlinganee

when people nude together and do shower in nude.. does it feel to have sex????

anee, Overt sexuality has no place at a nudist venue and can get you drop-kicked out of the resort, park, club, or beach and possibly even put you on a blacklist as to never visit another.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

darlinganee

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  2:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah cheri... i understand what you say....

i never experienced such a place.. which i like to .. but reall ywonder how people can stay away from feeling something on the opposite sex especially if she/he is cute... people trying to control it hardly or they wont feel to do so ??? atleast twont they look to enjoy it ??

i really wonder.... ummm

sounds like a a hard thing LOL

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  3:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In some nudist clubs the showers are out in the open completely such as splash showers by the volleyball courts, etc. Nobody gives it a second thought but I guess you really have to be there to understand what we are saying.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  6:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darlinganee

yeah cheri... i understand what you say....

i never experienced such a place.. which i like to .. but reall ywonder how people can stay away from feeling something on the opposite sex especially if she/he is cute... people trying to control it hardly or they wont feel to do so ??? atleast twont they look to enjoy it ??

i really wonder.... ummm

sounds like a a hard thing LOL

Anee, I was curious about that before my first visit as well. I've been about 6 times since, and not once have I come close to an inappropriate reaction, and there base been at least one, and usually more than one, very attractive female in attendance.

I've only seen one "towel incident" in the times I've been there.

It simply is a different environment. I couldn't explain why it hasn't happened to save my life, because I don't understand it- I just know it hasn't happened.

Beachbummer

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  6:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first experience (and there hasn't been many) with unisex faciiities was on the "other" end of Orient Beach on the island of St Martin. I didn't have a problem with it at all, but just wasn't expecting to meet a woman on her way out. It is all very private and natural. I was SHOCKED however, to find unisex restrooms at the college stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah. That is the LAST place in the world I would expect to see one.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  09:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would never say sexual attraction doesn't occur. After all, it can occur between people dressed in full winter gear and it can occur between two people in church.

However, I think most will agree that it is no more pronounced (and perhaps even less pronounced) in a nudist/naturist setting than it is in general society.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

darlinganee

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  4:46:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i really wonder ... hearing all these things

you know i never experience as a nudist whihc i like to try ... but i try to do at my home itself... when nobody at home i walk nude and just be outside of home for sometime without someone catching me... but when i think of someone seeing i feel little sexually... and ofcourse i will be if there is a girls too who is nude... well really a great idea.. but i doubt i can win in this :(

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  02:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is not a win or loose situation. untill you have been to a resort you can't understand, sex is not an issue, or should not be an issue at a nudist resort or beach.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  8:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Largely it is a matter of becoming accustomed to the surroundings. When one is nude in public for the first time, it may feel exciting because it is a new sensation.

After the third or fourth visit, it feels far more normal to be outdoors and naked, and the sexual connotation is much weaker.

The novelty (newness) of the surroundings makes one more likely to respond in the manner you describe. "This too shall pass."

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Mic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2005 :  5:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding coed public restrooms. In most US jurisdictions, a woman can go in a men's restroom with no legal risk. A man could be arrested if he would go into a designated ladies restroom. My experience has been that when going to Coed facilities, the men's room is converted and the ladies retain their privacy.

Mic

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  09:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
My experience has been that when going to Coed facilities, the men's room is converted and the ladies retain their privacy.

Mic,

Don't let the ACLU know.

LOL

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  02:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember back in the 80's at Bell Acres the showers and bathroom were co-ed the bathroom had stalls separating the toilets but no doors, that didn't last long but was unusual.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: I have a confession - Im a Naturist! Topic Next Topic: Public or Private ?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved