Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 287 ]  [ Total: 287 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Public or Private ?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Showers and bathrooms Topic Next Topic: What to wear...or not
Page: of 2

snorkeling couple

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see snorkeling couple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What is everyones opinion of being naked in public or private. Not so much as in your own house, but more when it comes to the beaches.

I have been a naturist for 25+ years but both my partner (female) and I still love the feeling of being nude on a private beach with no one around. We personally dont need people around, to look at or for them to look at us to enjoy the lifestyle.

I am sure that a lot of 'naturists' like the voyeur/exhibitionist side of naturism, and we are not criticising them. We believe in every man/women for themselves, but would people here still be naturists if no one else was around?..... we know we would

Smile - you know it makes sense !!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  2:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just don't care much for clothes. I prefer naked whenever warm enough. Just don't get arrested.

I'm like the old drinking joke. I only go naked when I'm alone or with someone.

Blessings

Bob Knows

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  7:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love to be naked!! I have no need to have others see me naked but if they do that's fine too

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2011 :  9:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to belong to a nudist camp that my favorite days to visit was monday through friday and many days I was the only one there not even the owners were around, I considered it my own little paradise on those days. I am really ok no matter weather others are presenr or not and even ok with textiles being present such as nude beaches where textile seem to like walking more so than the other 4 parking lot/beach areas they past to get to the nude beach.

snorkeling couple

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  12:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Click to see snorkeling couple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your comments and replies. It is really pleasing to see that 'true naturists' are still out there who just enjoy being at one with nature. I completely agree that we do not need to be viewed or view, but we dont have a problem if others are around.

We have come across too many who seem to just want to view others, which in our opinion is not naturism.

Smile - you know it makes sense !!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  1:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by snorkeling couple
We have come across too many who seem to just want to view others, which in our opinion is not naturism.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy seeing naked people. Human bodies are beautiful to look at, to watch, and to enjoy. Much too beautiful to waste by covering it up.

My own going naked does not depend on anyone else being naked, but I enjoy seeing others too.

Blessings
Bob Knows.

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  4:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just enjoy being naked whether others are around or not.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  04:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have not been to a nudist resort or beach, as of yet. When I do get to participate socially, I wouldn't concider it voyeuristic nor exhibitionistic. It would nice to be able to visit with other people, people who also enjoy the nudist lifestyle, as I do.

Jimmie

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2011 :  08:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife and i enjoy being nude our our back yard deck by the pool or hot tub or just being at home
we love tobe naked anytime we are home and its not too cold. we have talked about going to a resort but we don't need that.
it would be nice to be able tohave the freedom to be nude around others though and be able to be social
we don't know how to say " hey you want to come hang out with us today naked"
if anybody here knows how please let me know. lol
but like i said we just want to be nude and aprivate beach would be fun just the two of us
don't know of any though as we live inland

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  9:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like the old tree falling in the woods without anyone to hear it question. Yes you would still be a Naturist and we love relaxing in our backyard alone too but, we also have several naturist friends we enjoy spending time at the beach with.

Just something about spending time with likeminded people that you must try before you can understand it.

Diger

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2011 :  10:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We're pretty much in agreement with Diger. We love to be naked in our backyard at home, but also love the variety of going to the local beach where we have lots of friends and spectacular ocean/nature scenery. Last time at the beach we saw dolphins close to shore. And when it comes to vacations, there is nothing like the thrill of discovering a new beach or resort; Haulover was our most recent. We have found secluded beaches where we spent time alone, and that is fun also, but they are rare spots and sometimes we worry about getting caught (as we once were on Cape Cod).

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  12:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I lived in GA I would go nude hiking by myself, off the beaten path; so I am quite capable of enjoying nudity without being seen or anyone to see. I'm also nude right now as I'm typing this, so yes to home-nudity too. But...I still prefer to be immersed in a nude environment, surrounded by nude people in a scenic natural setting. There is just something very cool about people walking back and forth, or sitting besides you, just as nude a you are, with a river, mountains or the ocean as a backdrop. It's holistic in a way. I don't think it's voyeurism, since voyeurism is focused on specific people/body parts. When I see nude people around me, it's in a broad, unspecific manner. I just see nude people - period.

At Mazo beach, there are people who plop down right in the middle of the beach next to everyone else; whereas some people and couples prefer to go down to the less populated area and enjoy nudity privately. I don't think there's anything wrong with either practice. I don't think that people who isolate themselves are necessarily stand-offish; nor do I think people who want to be right in the "middle of it" are necessarily doing it for an "eyefull". I think most people with that approach actually do it for the "connection."

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  3:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would agree with that Nudony. People are inherently social animals. Normal people generally enjoy the company of others. It doesn't change our social nature when we are naked. Naked people enjoy sitting with other people to make a social "connection," chat about the weather, discuss the latest sports score, etc. I only go naked when I'm alone or with someone.

Edited by - Bob Knows on 09/24/2011 3:38:50 PM

richtex
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2011 :  12:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just love being naked either alone or in a group. However, there is just something more fun about hanging out with other nude people just having fun whether playing darts or volley ball or just having a good conversation.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2011 :  01:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All of the above. Nudism is never wrong, alone or with others, except where illegal, but I would think most would choose to be with others.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  9:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Warmskin on one thing, there is not a rite or a wrong answer to this. It's all a personal choice and depends mostly on a person’s comfort level.

One thing I'm not sure about is nudity being wrong even if it's illegal. Just because they make a law about something doesn't make it morally wrong. I'm not saying we shouldn't obey the laws, just that we should know what we do isn't wrong.

Diger

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Showers and bathrooms Topic Next Topic: What to wear...or not  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved