Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 446 ]  [ Total: 446 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Being Shaved for the first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?
Page: of 7

vadik

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  2:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Send vadik an AOL message  Click to see vadik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I shaved for the first time today, and I feel great!!!

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  3:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I too like other men who have had a vasectomy, I first had my balls shaved by my Urologist. But he did not use any shaving cream, just dry shaved me with a very sharp razor, he said he has found that to be much neater. No pain, no bumps, no ingrown hairs afterwards. When I got home I liked the smooth feel of my balls, I decided th finish off the rest of my pubes the same way. Big mistake. The next day my pubic area itched, burned, and numerous ingrown hairs before the end of the week. I still liked the way it felt, (after the pain went away) so the next time I tried it was WITH shave cream. I now keep everything below the neck smooth. The only complaints I get from the wife, she says I look strange with shaved legs and arm pits. I just tell her if shaved legs and arm pits look so strange, then she should let the hair on her legs and arm pits grow out. She shaves everywhere BUT her pubes.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  12:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Any one have a suggestion to deal with ingrown hairs?

From the guy with his eye on the sky

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  1:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tweezers, usually they won't come back twice in the same spot. I don't think I've had to pluck the same place more than once. That was in the entire pubic area. Oh and a Loofah sponge helps too.

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  1:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just obtained a Seiko pubic shaver. I Googled "seiko pubic" and ordered it from the Internet.

It is what it is advertised to be. It really gets the skin smooth, It is gentle on the sensitive areas.

The first time, the instructions say to cut the bush so that hairs are no more than 0.5 cm long. I used my face shaver to get them short. I tried scissors, but that's too dangerous.

I like the feel of my shaved pubic region, clothed or nude.

Naturally, Catbird

cmichael
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  1:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did myself for the first time when I was 18 (now 50). Just like the feel of it and always have. I think the trick for no rash at least for me is to use lots of lather and powder later on. My partner and I love the difference...she got brave and did hers and been that way for nearly 3 years!

CADFAEL

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  10:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shaved some years ago prior to being circumcised and for a time afterwards as the healing took place i continued to shave bare. For some months afterwards as the swelling subsided i continued to enjoy the feel of no pubes. It seemed clean and especially good to see and to touch. Theres been some few times when the bush grows back but generally speaking.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/06/2008 10:52:15 AM

ncnewdist

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  10:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i first started shaving it began as just a little trimming and it kept getting closer and closer. then one day i got brave and just keep cutting and i have got to say there is no feeling like it.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/06/2008 10:47:25 AM

curthorn

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  9:31:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving around the **** and balls is the only way to go. The wife would have it no other way. But, you have to keep up with it as those new hairs that come in are quite sharp to certain sensitive areas...

curthorn@gmail.com

msmykonos
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  4:45:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
14 as soon as it started to grow. I also didn't want my boyfriend to see me with hair so before i let him see me naked i shaved it. I would never be caught dead with pubic hair

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  01:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started about 15 years ago and I'm 50 now. But I started to shave the edges to feel what it was like. I really enjoyed the feeling of shaving there and the smoothness afterwards. My wife thought it was silly at first so I backed off for awhile, but kept going back to shaving the edges. Then would shave a little more the next time and had it down to a small patch just above the penis. It was so nice and so I decided to take it all off since most of it was gone. Been keeping myself mostly bare for the last 5 years and really enjoy it. The wife has joined in. She used to shave her bikini line for summer and I encouraged her to trim and shave more off. She was hesitant at first but has done the same as me with shaving more and more off. It was nice for our play time together and she looked great. One night I noticed she had gone totally bare. She said she didn't like the looks of her gray hairs and took it all off. She knew I wouldn't mind and so we have been going bare together for the last two years. Assuming we have the time to keep it up so sometimes it does get some growth.

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  09:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As stated in prior post, at the age of 15; however, the first time in public smooth was later in life, I was mid 40's. Truly liked the way it felt. The breeze was quite nice.

HT

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  6:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was about 16 or 17 and I'd started to trim. After some time, it felt better to trim it shorter, over and over again. When it got so short, I've relized that I might as well just shave all of it off. I was scared at first, but I keep hearing shaving all of it off was growing with people and I didn't like that stubble. So for a few months I'd tried to be bald. It felt weird at first. Now It feels weird to have any signs of hair down there. My 17 year doesn't like hair too. I guess he got from me too. He says their is alot people (word of mouth)are bald. I guess baldness is growing. Go bald! It feels a whole better, cleaner and I don't get the gritty feeling. Before my 3rd child was born, the nurse said that she needed to trim down there.(I was keeping it very low at that time and didn't need a trim.)The nurse said that most mexicans that come here are completely bald. The nurse said that she was told that most mexicans, recently, shave all of it off for the birth. My co worker told me she gets hers waxed weekly. I guess the bald is growing stronger. My docter even said he has a lot patients that are bald too. I will never have hair down there again!

michael dale

Posted - 06/17/2009 :  9:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had my first shave about 30 years ago, bit hesitant at first.Now i am a dedicated shaver ,hate the look and feel of hair down there but then again thats my personal opinion

mike

BareBoomer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  01:07:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it seems that people have experimented with this smoothness in various ways over the years. I started 20 years ago when I read about it in a book. It had never crossed my mind before but then I wanted to try it. At first it was just trimming and then shaving some. Some time later, I shaved it all off for the first time and I really like the feel. I was away on a trip and when I came home, my wife said "you look different". Yes! Well I kept on for some time before she decided to try it a little bit. It took some months but then she took it all off too. Now we both keep smooth all the time, shaving about every 3-4 days. We both like it and I can't imagine going back. The few times I've been to a nude beach or a resort, I find that it is quite common now. I would go more often but my wife is not comfortable with the idea. As long as we can sleep naked and smooth, I can be grateful!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved