Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 431 ]  [ Total: 431 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Being Shaved for the first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?
Page: of 7

lisweeper

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  10:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I first started twenty-five years ago. It was my girlfriends, (now wife's) idea. It itched when it grew back! It laid dormant for awhile and then about 10 years ago my pubes started to itch. (knotting up) I cut them down and then decided to shave, since then I have never grown them back and I don't think I ever will!!!!!!

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  01:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have shaved my balls off and on and have kept the pubes fairly trimmed. When I wear tight briefs I especially like the smooth feel. I always leave a little patch.

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  08:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

my 1st time being shaved was in march last when I started a complete body hair removal with laser.
The nurse shaved me with a sharp razor before the dermatologist started with the laser. It's not painful at all. After 2 sessions, my hair are becoming rare and I intend to carry on till I'm smooth all over. I feel it's hygienic and good looking at the same time.
Xavier

mattsyracuse

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  4:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the first time i totally shaved was when i went to empire haven

mattsyracuse

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  4:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i always wanted to go to a nudist resort but i didnt want to go hairy

mattsyracuse

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  4:42:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so the night before i went i started with a trimmer. then i started shaving, dry razor. i did my chest, stomach, legs, then my butt and my dick and balls. it looked so much better especially in the sun and i have a great body

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2010 :  03:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First started shaving aeons ago! As the whiskers sprouted so they were lopped off! No idea what I'd look like "hairy" since it's never happened! The Mrs also was an "early depilator" and I've no idea what she'd look like "hairy down there" either!

We "mutually dewhisker" about 3 x weekly - or a bit more often in the summer months - warmer weather seems to promote growth!

Phil & Timea S.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  2:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sixteen or maybe earlier. Gillette Double Edged Razor blade and a shaving brush and mug ! How cool was that ! And got a fantastic, no cuts, shave. Gosh, I realy liked the feeling and looks. Doing it now one or two times a week. Don't know what my doctor will say, but then again, doctors have seen it ALL ! My lady likes the looks, but she only trims.
Happy Sun time, to all.
Petewhim

Petewhim

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The doctor will not even notice. The medical people have seen a lot more than that.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  12:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree. I have had a countless number of physicals since I became a smoothie, and only once did a doctor say anything. He was an old grumpy bastard, but he still wasn't overtly mean about it. They couldn't care less. Just relax, and take care of your business!

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  09:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saxman

I totally agree. I have had a countless number of physicals since I became a smoothie, and only once did a doctor say anything. He was an old grumpy bastard, but he still wasn't overtly mean about it. They couldn't care less. Just relax, and take care of your business!

Thank you all for the remarks on this issue. My next annual examine is in June, I'll sure to be freshly smooth. Looks like it is every Friday that I'll shave or try other methods. Experiminting right now, which is always fun.
Clear and Sunny Skies,

Petewhim

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  10:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tobruk

Hi everyone! First post and first time shaved (last week).
I was used to just trimming, then during a shower I took my razor and...
Now I just can't wait to get to a beach and go bare
(my advice, only way to get rid of the itchies was baby oil..)
Bye!

When you mention Baby Oil, does that mean after you shaved? A few weeks ago, my hairs had grown back to about 12mm long. I had read on another forum that some have tried Baby Oil and Olive Oil to shave and highly recommended both. So,I got in the shower. Why the shower ? To wash off the Gillette Mach 3 Razor to keep it clear. Applied the J' n 'J Baby Oil, and went at it. Amazing. The hairs just glided off ! No nicks, no grabbing. Then, a week later, used Gillette Mens Foam , and had several nicks. Back to a forum, and someone posted to try Ladies Foam shave cream. I found ladies Gillette Satin Care , "Sensitive Skin" at Wal-Mart and tried that. Much, much better, but still a couple of very slight nicks. Now, thinking about other methods. Has anyone tried the Norelco/Phillips Men's Body Groomer rechargable ? Looks very promising, and it has a money back guarantee. Less than $37 at Wal-Mart and $32 with free shipping at Amazon.com.
Clear and Sunny Skies to All !

Petewhim

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  7:08:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the guys: Why not just "shave" when you shave your face every morning? I've been doing that for years. You apply some shaving cream (like Edge) to your face, and the rest to your pubic region, scrotum, etc. And then you shave. If you do it every day, you get no rash, no ingrown hairs, no stubble, no itch. C'mon guys, it adds two minutes or less to your morning routine. Just "shave"! It's a personal preference. And if your doctor or nurse or some other "health professional" says, "Why do you shave?" (which happened to me once, you answer, "Because I'm a nudist and I like it that way."

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  10:53:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudesuncpl

For the guys: Why not just "shave" when you shave your face every morning? I've been doing that for years. You apply some shaving cream (like Edge) to your face, and the rest to your pubic region, scrotum, etc. And then you shave. If you do it every day, you get no rash, no ingrown hairs, no stubble, no itch. C'mon guys, it adds two minutes or less to your morning routine. Just "shave"! It's a personal preference. And if your doctor or nurse or some other "health professional" says, "Why do you shave?" (which happened to me once, you answer, "Because I'm a nudist and I like it that way."

Do you shave in the shower ? If you use shaving foam when you shave, I guess you are in the shower. I would like very much to shave everyday. However,I can not shave my face with a razor because I nick myself. I use an electric razor. Have to get in the shower to foam up and shave my loins. If I didn't foam up in the shower, I would cut myself. I'm trying different things now, but so far the Mach 3 is best.
Thank you .

Petewhim

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  1:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, I shave the minute I get out of the shower, standing wet and naked at the bathroom sink. I use Edge or Skintique (whichever is on sale at Costco), lather my face, pubic area penis and scrotum, and have at it. The finish off with after-shave cream.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved