Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 455 ]  [ Total: 455 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Being Shaved for the first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?
Page: of 7

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  7:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is one of the reasons why my wife and I have had a full "bush" for quite some time.

When we were smooth, we did enjoy it, but the bumps/rash we would endure, we wondered it it was worth it.

Just last Valentine's Day, my wife did a little trimming in the shape of a heart, and I might add it was "RED", and she did not suffer from the "bumps", maybe because she only did a slight trim.

We will be heading off to the "left coast" to DS at the end of this month, and I would not be surprised, if she decides to be "smooth" while we are there.

Hey, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

bk-yd-nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  9:35:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do most of pubes and all of my scrotum, use epilator and touch up with tweesers. Love the feel and look. Sweetpea loves it too, she does all but a "tuft". had lingering problem with ingrown hairs, but with time (couple of months) they cleared up and all is smooth sailing now

bk-yd-nude

Edited by - bk-yd-nude on 04/04/2007 9:38:15 PM

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  10:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving in the "right" direction.

For me it only really seems to matter when I shave off my pubes. Underarms, chest, legs, my balls or between the cheeks is does not matter, but with pubes for some reason it matters.

I always work my way down and towards my cock, never the other way. Works great for me.

Sydneysmoothie.

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  3:55:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time totally shaved was just on a whim. I had been shaving the sides just for fun and kept shaving more and more so there was just a little patch left above my penis. I had then trimmed that short so there wasn't much there either. When I was sitting there doing some shaving I just took the razor and finished off the little patch. It was later that I started to shave the scrotum. I enjoyed the shaving part and love the smooth skin, even with dealing with a few bumps. I do the shaving on me. I have done some on my wife, but she didn't like the amount I would shave off. She has since increased the amount of shaving she does and is down to a small little patch up top and leaves some hair on the labia. But that is now kept short also. I have been waxing myself and touch up with some tweezer work. This has been working fine for me.

shavenbod

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  3:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Send shavenbod a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I did it myself. Once i shaved my pubes i shaved my inner-thighs and within 2 hours i was completally shaved from nose to toes. it feels sooooo good. especially the hairless balls slapping against my hairless legs

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  9:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I both left for the "left coast" with full bushes.

Mrs. Cookie was bright copper and my self I was platnim blond. I think we both decided before we left that we would come back either with a very small bush, or comp. shave.

Upon arriving we were def. in the minority. I think 99% of the females were totally shaved or had a small patch, or landing strip, mostly totally shaved. The males were 75% totally shaved, and the balance were neatly trimmed.

Before the week was over we were totally "smooth"! We could not believe it.
We have not been like this for years!!!!

In our little club or group, we are the ones who always say how can you trim and shave.

Well, when we arrived back from a great 10 days at DS, we had to bite the bullet and show our
deed!

When our friends saw us at our first party of the Spring, they could not believe it, but since then a few of our friends have joined us in being shaved, and some of them it is the first time, and the seem to enjoy it, and one or two of them said they are staying smooth.

Mrs. Cookie and I are staying smooth for the Summer, and we shave every day, but come Labor Day we are going back to the "full bush look". since we miss bleaching and dyeing the "bush"!!

Just remember we are not here or a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

jnapoli

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  11:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I,m new to this forum, in fact to nudism. For years I've been going to the beach with progressively smaller bikins. This necessitated that I trim more and more. While in St. Thomas last month I had to really trim it down to next to nothing.

For years I've been shaving my testicles and shaft but always left a little "on the top". N

Now that I'm I'm going to try the nudist life style I've been reading a number of web sites and chat rooms re pubic hair ettiquete.

I shaved completely yesterday and I'm never going back unless "upkeep" becomes a problem.
Thanks for all the info on your site. I'm glad I stumbled on it.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  12:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I shaved the pubic area on a whim was many years ago. This was several years before regular progressive trimming to eventually a complete and sustained below the ribs smoothie.

The first time was emotionally very satisfying and a great feeling for a few hours. Physically it was a bit of a disaster! Initially a few nicks, within hours a fine non-itchy rash. But by day two, a persistent groin itchy rash and a few ingrown hairs plaqued me. This was not helped by regular jogging and racquet sports. It was a real turn-off. Hence several years later before venturing forth again.

Gradually developed successful techniques for body shaving that are virtually trouble free and easy (comments in other forums). One area was never successfully shaved. The groin. Hence electrolysis early on with fantastic permanent results. Might consider laser for the rest some day.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  12:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
over the years i have probably done like most nudist and experimented with different cuts,cutting a little bit than a little bit more till one day i went from being a smoothie to a allover smoothie, chest,legs,arms,bush and scrotum.this was great because at the time i was at my local nudist club enjoying the pool and getting a allover tan four days a week.but as time went by it was a lot to keep up with and sometimes a rash would develop here and there and here and there would hurt ! i finally have just narrowed it down to a trim and shaving the scrotum and penis,take a few minutes a few times a week and i like the way it looks weather i'm nude or wearing a bikini,i think most people will try the smoothie bit but will end up just trimming.

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  09:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sailaway Bob:

I have similar experience with shaving as you. I started about 4 years agao after the triming just got shorter and shorter.

I am not that hairy, so keeping it up is reasonable, although it does take a lot of time.

I have settled on trimming my legs very short, I get the look, but avoide the ingrown hairs. From pubic area up I have found dry shaving with powder and the seiko clean cut electric razor is much eaiser on the skin.

I keep up the totally smooth look for summer, I thnk it works great with being tan, in winter I sometimes take a month or 2 off, although I think it has taken a few years for my pubic area to get used to being shaved, like my face, and I will probably keep it up year round from now on.

In any case, hope everyone is enjoying being nude and as smooth or not as you like.

Streakingskater.

quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

over the years i have probably done like most nudist and experimented with different cuts,cutting a little bit than a little bit more till one day i went from being a smoothie to a allover smoothie, chest,legs,arms,bush and scrotum.this was great because at the time i was at my local nudist club enjoying the pool and getting a allover tan four days a week.but as time went by it was a lot to keep up with and sometimes a rash would develop here and there and here and there would hurt ! i finally have just narrowed it down to a trim and shaving the scrotum and penis,take a few minutes a few times a week and i like the way it looks weather i'm nude or wearing a bikini,i think most people will try the smoothie bit but will end up just trimming.

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  11:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have shaved for several years, and have always shaved myself, except for the first time. Like other men who have had a vasectomy, I first had my balls shaved in the hospital. The nurse who did it used a simple blade and shave foam. Now I shave my balls and around the base and shaft of my penis, but leave the pubic hair above my penis intact. I really enjoy the feeling of this, and have seen a lot of men on our nude beach who shave their balls. Its really quite common. Haven't seen some ladies who shave completely, but still have not seen a man shaved completely bare... seems more common to leave the hair above the penis. Could just be the "style" on the westcoast, though (???)

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  12:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the first time I shaved was when I was 15 years old. Not certain why, just on a whim.When it was finished, thought it looked nice and clean. Should have kept it up; however, being in high school, well life was a little out of control

HT

SteveandJulie

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  11:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time I shaved fully was on a nudist holiday in France I'd seen a few other women and I did as a bit of a fun, Felt ver vunerable at first, However the feeling was great so I now shave during the summer.

Julie

nudewalker
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  1:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just joined the forum and wanted to add my input. I shaved my legs for years since I was an avid cycleist, then shaved more body hair when I started an intrest in triathalons. Following a vasectomy I just took it all off and stayed hiirless for the rest of the time. FYI, I've found Bikini-Zone anti-bumps shave jel (available at Wal-Mart)with a good razor(don't scrimp on quality ) does a great job.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  11:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
An online friend talked me into it about 3 years ago, and I'm hooked. I can't go back. In the beginning, it was a weird feeling (in a good way. It was sensual), and I got a horrible rash, afterwards. But once it started growing back, I didn't like it. I haven't been able to grow it completely back since.

I recently read some advice that antiperspirant helps reduce razor burn. I tried it. It works!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved