Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 221 ]  [ Total: 221 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Nudist resort or club special events announcements
 July 18th Nudes-A-Poppin- Ponderosa Sun Club
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2008 East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff by Travelites Topic Next Topic: Stoke Waterworld - Saturday 27th September 2008
Page: of 2

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2004 :  12:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cheef

Veal... are you sure Ponderosa was never AANR (ASA)?

As I recall history in the late 1980s...

Dick Drost's faux-nudist atrocity Naked City used to hold a similar pageant. When Naked City closed down, Ponderosa saw the opportunity to hold Nudes-a-Poppin and make money. Many ASA members protested, and Ponderosa either quit or was ejected from ASA, rather than stop holding the events.

If anybody has any support of or corrections to my memory, please let me know!

Dan,

To my knowledge Ponderosa has never been an ASA chartered club. They began their contests during and after Dick Drost's contests and continued them after he left Indiana to start a "Naked City" on the west coast.

ASA members have always protested or made comments about these contests to the ASA office, however, there is nothing ASA (or now AANR) can do about it since they are independent of AANR. BTW, Naked City is still there only now it is Sun Aura Club and it isn't affiliated with AANR that I know of either.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Edited by - vealj on 06/01/2004 12:25:54 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2004 :  11:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the sad thing,vealj, is that the general public does not make the distinction between aanr/tns/nnc sanctioned clubs and those which are not.

henry swhite

Posted - 10/02/2004 :  8:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit henry swhite's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Im henry a new member not very good at this comp. stuff i just got it for last chirstmas im still learning. getting back to ponderosa is it or not a nude camp i just made time to stop there on my trip next march april i have been too to placeses in flyear before last and one in calif. and a couple in mexico witch were great much more open if you know what i mean south padre island tex. is about the best but no photo eqip. at allanyway should i bother to stop at pondrsa or not don't want waste time or money http//:heileyrose@optonline.net thanks henry aka SHEP PS i don't use the http:// at home i don't know if it matters!!!

henry s.white

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  04:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Does any one know abt Mr Nude contest?? I feel like taking part in it...LOL , provided they give me airfare and accomodation for the contest.

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  04:37:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The little I have seen or heard about this "event", is it resembles an opportunity for exhibitionists to show what they ate for breakfast to a bunch of sad voyeurs armed with cameras.Anyone studying for a gyne exam would find the photographs graphic enough to be helpful. Sadly the event does not help the nudist cause or do us real nudists any favours.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: 2008 East Coast Nude Chili Cookoff by Travelites Topic Next Topic: Stoke Waterworld - Saturday 27th September 2008  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved