Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Sleeping Nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: changing username Topic Next Topic: How many hours of the day do spending nude?
Page: of 38

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  12:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the Braco, Jamaica resort's PJ party (which is held in the disco in the "other" side of the resort), they say you should wear your night atire, but you must wear something. The nudists tend to push the limits - one time I wore a sock , other times a few beads. One women who I'd never seen wearing a stitch before came in wearing thick flannel pajamas; seeing the incredible looks, she explained that her husband can only sleep with the A/C on frigid and she gets cold easily, so it's the only way they can sleep together comfortably!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  8:12:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleeping nude would be a problem if your partner has a very different "thermostat" from your own. My wife and I fortunately seem to have pretty equal preferences when it comes to temperature.

Philzer

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  12:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Different srokes/tematures for different folks. Sleeping nude is actually that....no clothes. If you or a partner needs a bit more or less warmth, just adjust the covers/sheets, so you'll still both nude.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  01:24:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My ex and I used to sleep nude, but we had VERY different thermostats. I would be laying on the covers with the fan on sweating and she would be under 4 layers of covers, including one or two comforters, in the middle of Summer! We would sometimes spoon as posted earlier but that usually ended in me leaving only my arms and part of my front under the covers while the rest of me tried to make up the temperature difference :)

Censored for too much of a TMI moment written to late in the day
--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Edited by - papabare on 04/04/2004 2:27:20 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  03:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I chill easier than my hubby, and he says I really put off a lot of heat, but we both sleep together nude with no problems.

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  07:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

Different srokes/tematures for different folks. Sleeping nude is actually that....no clothes. If you or a partner needs a bit more or less warmth, just adjust the covers/sheets, so you'll still both nude.

One of the reasons I still like waterbeds... With the split matteress, I can have the temp lower than my wife.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  09:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

bornnude,

Either way, we both sleep nude.

Chic

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  12:41:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

This couple said they preferred the flannel PHs over covers for one, as they could sleep more closely together.

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleeping nude is the way to go. If it's cold, we just put an extra blanket on the bed.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

David,

We never have had trouble getting close together and we dont use flannels.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
chic, lol.

irishred

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  6:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

David,

We never have had trouble getting close together and we dont use flannels.
We've never had a problem, either. I guess it's what happens when you mix penguins and guecko's!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  8:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know, sleeping nude is also one way you can enjoy nudity when the winter weather makes it impractical to do so otherwise. My wife and I don't go nude much at home during the winter, but we still enjoy sleeping nude together every night, regardless of season or temperature. So even if the house is a little chilly, we can still snuggle and sleep nude under flannel sheets and a warm comforter. In summer of course, going nude at home more frequently is not only practical, but a great way to cool off after being out in the heat!

Philzer

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  8:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not only more comfortable, it's a lot safer! T-Shirts and other things can tangle around your neck while you sleep. The only worry I've ever had was what would I do if there was a fire? Would I jump and run, or try to find something to cover with? Panic might tell me to just get out. Then again, panic might tell me not to go out without cover. I will still sleep nude, and hope I never have to find out about the fire scenario.

Don

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  12:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Philzer,

That's us too !

Chic

Page: of 38 Previous Topic: changing username Topic Next Topic: How many hours of the day do spending nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved