Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 220 ]  [ Total: 220 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Sleeping Nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: changing username Topic Next Topic: How many hours of the day do spending nude?
Page: of 38

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  01:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey no problem Chic.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  02:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I alway sleep nude except when it its really cold. A lot of times I might wear a nighty to bed, but it usually doesn't stay on long. I change the sheets daily, I can not stand to sleep on grotty sheets!

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  08:52:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm the one complaining about the after effects of getting up to go to the bathroom (urine drips or drops). My reason for such trips is my work schedule. Shift starts Tuesday 11pm-7am seven days straight, off two days, Thursday 3pm-11pm for seven days straight, off two days, Saturday 7am-3pm for six days straight, off four days, then start shift rotation over again. Tonight's the last night for the 11pm-7am shift. When my sleep cycle is back onto that week's shift, I'm sleeping nude. But for those first few days I'm still not quite right. I change my sheets weekly because of alergies. Weekly washing of sheets helps cut the bedbug itch. When winter hits, I switch to the winter blanket. Tried the long and short pajama pants and they end up twisted so bad I thought I was castrated. Never again.

randynkim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  12:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we both sleep nude.........we wouldn't have it any other way

greg_ldssdc047
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  2:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Send greg_ldssdc047 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any other way to sleep?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  5:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Greg, but I will sometimes wear socks to bed if my feet are cold.

Sailordave, I really feel for you hon, I have friends that are hospital workers, and have schedules like yours. I do not see how you can live that way. My hat is off to you.

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  6:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I started sleeping nude when I got out of the Coast Guard in 1967. It took all of 2 nights to get used to it. Since then I wear, at most, a pair of undershorts, and then only if there is a liklihood that will be observed by someone not used to seeing me naked. That occurs once a year at most. Summer and Winter, between the sheets or on top of them, in a bed or a sleeping bag, alone or with my spouse, it's a non-negotiable item.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  9:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, as you can tell, everyone here's a pretty passionate advocate of nude sleeping. As for the details like how often you should change the sheets (I would say, when in doubt, do it more often), that's something you'll figure out along with your other preferences. Like nudism itself, once you try it and and get accustomed to it, you don't want to go back.

This was a pretty easy question for everyone, but as usual, you're being your usual curious, thought-provoking self. Good for you!

Philzer

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  9:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love sleeping nude and I've found that I can no longer sleep any other way. I'm just curious about the specifics. This week I got to thinking about it, though, as I realized I had to wash the sheets on my bed far more often than I used to. The conclusion I came up with was my body oils got on the sheets more readily since my body is more exposed on them. Asking other nudists their thoughts on sleeping nude, esp. in regard to sheet washing, was kind of a test of my theory. From talking to others, it seems nude sleeprs do need to wash their sheets more frequently than pajama wearers. This has been educational, too, as I didn't realize that sheets got dirty/ needed to be washed after intimate encounters... you learn something new every day.

Melissa

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  10:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleeping nude allows for more dead skin cells to fall off onto the sheets. The more dead skin cells, the better chance of more bed bugs. For me, this results in the most agravating itching I've ever experienced. You're right about body oil. A good shower before bed helps.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  11:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It probably depends on the person and their "skin type," so to speak. Neither my wife nor I seem to have very oily skin, so we haven't noticed much difference between sleeping nude and not. At least with nude sleeping, you don't add pajamas to your laundry load! (Although sheets take up a heckuva lot more volume, to be sure.)

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  02:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa I always change the sheets after intimate encounters!

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 03/30/2004 02:50:28 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  03:19:05 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What's an intimate encounter? I may have to get one of those. But do you think it will go with
my bedroom decor? I think after so many years, a guy becomes a virgin again.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 03/30/2004 03:19:47 AM

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  08:09:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisntlewd

I think after so many years, a guy becomes a virgin again.

Randy

I know what you mean, Randy. I was married once too.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  09:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by greg_ldssdc047

Is there any other way to sleep?

Greg,

NO !

Chic

Page: of 38 Previous Topic: changing username Topic Next Topic: How many hours of the day do spending nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved