Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 How many hours of the day do spending nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Sleeping Nude Topic Next Topic: Spring 2015
Page: of 5

sommo

Posted - 11/21/2003 :  11:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many hours on a average day do you spend in the nude?

I spend approximately 12 hours day during the workweek in the nude. Than on the weekends I spend approximately 20 hours in the nude a day.

Edited by - sommo on 11/21/2003 11:30:12 PM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2003 :  11:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... Interesting question. I reckon I would spend at least 12-14 hours (if not more) during the week. I'm kind of lucky because I spend a lot of time working from home. And when I'm home I'm always nude.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  03:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I probably spend close to 8 hours a day nude at home, more on the weekends.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  08:16:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
On weekdays my clothes are shed the second I walk in the door, usually around 5:00 and they stay off until I go to work the next day. That would be around 13 hours of nudity. On the weekend I'm nude at all times if I'm home but I have to dress to go out.

Melissa

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  09:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all, I'm never nude enough. lol

My clothes come off the minute I arrive at home after work. I'm nude until I have to leave the house to go to work or to go out.

On weekends, I'm nude all the time in the house. I'll only wear clothes if we have company or have to go out.

I can't wait for summer--then I can visit the beach again! lol

irishred

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  10:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On weekends if my husband hasn't touched the thermostat, I'm nude 100% if I don't have to travel to the store or post office. During the week, I dress for work where I'm clothed but do not wear a bra & never stockings in warmer weather. When I get home it depends on how chilly or lazy I am when I disrobe OR if I can reach the zipper on my dress. LOL

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  10:29:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work 24hr shifts, so obviously I am dressed all day when I work.

But when off I am nude as soon as I get home unless I have to leave the house. I would say on an average about 16-18hrs a day. Most of my chores, projects and "honey do" list stuff around the house I do in the nude which adds to my average.

I have been off the past couple of days. I have been nude for about 42 out of the last 48 hours.

My wife's average nude hours are a little less

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  7:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How are you all coping now that winter is almost firmly upon you?

Its been freezing here in Sydney over the past couple of months... I can't believe summer is still yet to arrive... Sigh! Hopefully December will bring the great weather.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  8:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live with a friend and his parents so I have to be dressed most of the time when I'm home and when i go out as well. I usually get nude late in the evening after everyone has gone to bed and my door is closed. And of course I sleep nude which adds to my nude time. Then there are the very very rare occations when no one is home which allows me to venture out of my room and walk around the house in the buff.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  8:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeDen,

Does your friend know that you're a naturist? Maybe his family are keeping there clothes on because they don't think you are?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

No, he doesn't know that I'm a nudist I don't think (if he does he doesn't say anything) and no they are very conservtive and negative when it comes to nudity. Although, when we were younger we used to run around the house nude, but nobody else was home at the time. We mostly did that just because we weren't suposed to and could get away with it and because it was fun. Since then he has become very self-conscious and when he goes to like a water park or public pool he wears a shirt eventhough he's in decent shape. He also takes after his parents in his views. I wish i could get him into it that would be cool, but I think he would react negativly(sp?) toward it.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:13:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Are you a member of any naturist clubs or organisations in your area?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

No, I'm not a member of anythng yet. Hopfully by next summer after I visit a couple of the resorts a few times I will join one, or just an organization.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you'll have to meet up with some naturist friends who'll be able to show your around there local clubs. Otherwise, you might want to try and get your friend involved... Sounds like a tough task though.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

Yeah that's what I'm doing on here for the most part. I seriously doubt he would even consider trying it. I might be able to get a female friend of mine to try it because she likes being nude when she's by herself. But I might just have to go to a resort by myself and meet people the old fashioned way, in person.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeDen,

Do you live near a nude beach? I've taken a few female friends to a local nude beach. Some have liked it and still go back, others have felt uncomfortable and never returned. Why don't you ask your female friend along... If she feels uncomfortable she can leave her swimsuit on, otherwise she's free to go topless or totally nude.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Sleeping Nude Topic Next Topic: Spring 2015  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved