Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Romance
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Young Nudist Topic Next Topic: Nude Businesses
Page: of 6

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2004 :  10:08:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another topic I'd like to offer everyone: Do you have any fun stories of Nude Romance you'd like to offer?

Here's my opening story, to get things rolling. My wife and I had a very special way of becoming engaged. We had been dating each other for a little over a year, after having been friends for years beforehand. She had tried a little nude recreation with me. Anyway, I had decided to ask her to marry me and my plan was to ask her in the spring (the romantic season, doncha know), in the mountains of central Virginia, where we had both gone to college.

So, in early November before the spring when I planned to propose, she came to spend a weekend with me (our relationship was long-distance). We spent the evening at a place (now closed, sadly) where you could rent private hot tubs. So we climbed into the swirling water sans clothes and were talking and kissing and holding each other when she suddenly asked if I'd ever thought of the two of us getting married.

I said yes, I'd planned on asking her to marry me in the spring. She said, why don't we get engaged now? So I asked her to marry me, and she said yes (surprise, surprise). I think we then invented a new form of recreation: Nude dancing in a hot tub! It was an evening of pure joy.

We got engaged on November 3, and got married the following September. We've been married seven years now, and we have two kids.

Maybe my experience shows the romantic side of nudism. After all, look how my wife and I got engaged!

Anyone have any stories to offer?

Philzer

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  08:49:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
philzer, nice story! And great ending! I wish you many more happy years.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:36:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That is so cool philzer, wish you and your wife many years of happiness together.

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  10:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to you both. What made it cool was the spontaneity of the moment, and the fact that my wife asked me to propose to her. Took a lot of the pressure off me, of course!

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  12:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philzer, that is SUCH a good story! I am actually teary eyed right now! Congratz and many happy years to come.

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  1:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good story, philzer,

gives food for thought when the time comes to pop the question.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  1:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
philzer, Thanks much for sharing.

My husband of a bit more than 10 yrs. ago and I met because of nudism. I was moderator of the naturist boards on Prodigy. We were online friends for about 2 yrs. when I posted that I needed a ride from the Orlando airport to Cypress Cove where AANR (then ASA) annual national (August) convention was to be held. He was the first to email me, I would have been okay had he said he would be able to transport me on the boards. That was in March of '93. We corresponded on the boards and in email and finally exchanged photos in June. He looked great, and I called him wanting to know if this brillant man online was as nice sounding. I immediately fell in love with his deep, deep, Southern voice.

He picked me up at the airport, we hugged and drove off to the resort. The interesting thing was is that he sold his car privately wanting something a bit more sporty. He was carless when he offered the ride. Just 3 or 4 weeks, he now tells me, before convention he found the Mazda RX7 that he bought. LOL

We got to the park, he dropped me off at my motel room and went to his campsite and told me after I get settled in to come over. We talked until after 9:30 that evening and discovered we hadn't had dinner and nothing was available. He cooked the most delicious burgers on his Coleman stove that night. About midnight, he walked back to my room, kissed me good night. The next morning, I walked to his campsite, we had breakfast and went to meetings all week.

By the end of the week, I knew this was the man I was going to marry!
The rest is history. He visited me in Okla. 3 times and we decided to either get a new set of tires for the Mazda or move me to So. Carolina. 6 months later at AANR mid-yr. meeting in Feb. 94, we got married at Cypress Cove.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  2:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful, Cheri! Amazing how you just know when you've met that special someone. It's great too that you have a story where a common interest in nudism is what brought you both together. (Rare, but not unheard of, as your story proves!) Congratulations.

Philzer

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  3:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I bet a greater percentage of women marry someone with a common interest with nudism than men do. I'm guessing more men have to date/ marry someone and introduce them to the nudist lifestyle if they're willing. Just a theory. :)

Melissa

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  3:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suspect you're right, Melissa. I have no evidence to know for sure, but that would be my impression too. In fact, you just described me and my wife!

Theoretically,

Philzer

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  3:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,

just the numbers will atttest to that. more single men at nude beaches than single women. and its too bad more women who really like nude recreation/lifestyle stay in the closet.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  03:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! That is so romantic how you and your husband met Cheri. I love a man that can cook.

Melissa I think you are right. I think it is more men that marry women and then introduce them to nudism.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  9:04:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Great story! I am in tears again! That is so cool. Makes me see possible hope in the future

Melissa, I am afriad you are right. I would love to find a woman who is interested in nudism instead of having to have the talk and try and get them to give it a try.

Which brings me to maybe a new topic, or maybe (I am sure) a really old one.

How do you have the talk?

I would want to do it early on in the relationship because I dont want to seem like I am hiding something, or suprise someone. But what if it scares someone off before they get to know you or know about naturism? I know people say 'if they dont like you for what you are...' but what if they get scared BEFORE they get to know You?

Ahhhh welll.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  11:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Every situation is different philzer, and you will just have to find the best time to discuss it. Nudist brochures laying around, and maybe a nudist tape would be a way of getting conversation started.

Kim =^.^=

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  12:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I met my future wife to be on Nudist Matchmaker. I didn't want to have to convince or convert my mate, all the cards were out on the table. We both love nudism and the lifestyle, may we live together in happiness and nude of course...

Paulie

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  9:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think if I ever had to do it again (not that I anticipate doing so, mind you!! ), I think I would do it that way: go to a nudist personals site, and lay it all out about who I am. That way you know you can meet someone with a mutual interest in nudism. I've never tried on-line dating or dating services, but it looks fun!

Philzer

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Young Nudist Topic Next Topic: Nude Businesses  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved