Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 100 ]  [ Total: 100 ]  [ Newest Member: Cinnamon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Romance
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Young Nudist Topic Next Topic: Nude Businesses
Page: of 6

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  10:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Paulie that sounds great. I wonder what the male to female ration would be like. Seems to me there are a lot more single men into nudism than women. I am glad you found your match.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  12:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have tried Nudist Matchmaker but don't like the idea of paying. I have seen too many people Not getting a date being on those. Now that I hear somone has found someone else it makes me wanna try again.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I met my wife after something of a dare. I was complaining to the nudist club owner that there were no single women members of the club and he said, of course there were, I just didn't know any of them.

He introduced me to one lady and we sat all night talkiing about Science Fiction and stuff and I didn't realize it was morning. That was a scary thing, I'm usually aware of time passing.

Long story short, we bought a trailer at the club and brought her kids from a previous marriage up to camp on weekends. Oh yes, we married after about 6 months too.

It's been, uh, about 30 years now and we still talk about Sci-Fi and whole bunches of other stuff and are quite happy thank-you.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  2:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Very cool vealj! I need to talk to my camp ppl :)

--------------------

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  8:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philzer, Kimberly, Papabare,

You know I really never expected to get into a real relationship through an internet dating service. I was hoping just to meet someone to go to the resort with on occasion. After a while it became fun to check my mail box. I tried the local people first, but it really didn't happen, then neighboring states, ah shucks. After a while I became discouraged and logged on just for the heck of it, every now and then. Strange but I would keep checking this one profile from Austin, Texas. I never contacted her because of the distance and the likelihood of us uniting, seemed slim. Well to make a long story short I finally contacted her, she repied, we talked on the site for awhile. Then we exchanged other numbers found out we have many things in common. We visited each other many, many times (2 years worth and frequent flyers miles). We talk almost every night, and now she's movin' to Arizona. Yeah I guess matckmaker works some of the time. Friday I'm going to Texas to get her, and then off to Riverside Ranch for the St. Patricks Nude Dance and of course some R & R. We'll be returning back to Phx, and opening a new chapter in our lives. We already hold membership to Shangri-la Ranch here in Phoenix, good start,so let the sun fun begin.....

Long winded tonight
Paulie

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paulie, it seems to find you when you're not looking for it, doesn't it? Good for you! Hope you two have a lot of happiness together.

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:55:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Vealj and Paulie I and happy that you guys were able to find your mates like that, it is so wonderful, congratulations.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Paulie, congratz again :) Guess we will be seeing anouther happy couple at Shangri La

--------------------

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  9:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for the kind words and support. Nudist folks always make you feel welcomed. Again thanks.......

Paulie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  03:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are all family and friends here.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Nudist community at large is a happy, welcoming family :) Thats anouther reason I am happy to be in it and happy to be raising a family in it.

--------------------

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  5:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim and Papabear,

I couldn't agree more.

Chic

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  8:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's another nude romance: my wife and I spent our (approximately) two-year anniversary at Club Orient on St. Martin. One day we took a kayak trip to the island just off Orient Beach, and after some exploring and picture-taking (and a little healthy necking ), we saw a couple of young women in swimsuits and life jackets approaching on a jet ski, which they promptly ran aground just off the beach. We both ran to their rescue and set them free again. (The girls were a little giggly and bashful at our state of "undress," but also seemed thankful -- a little hard to tell, since they weren't speaking in English!)

A romantic adventure that ended in our good deed for the day!

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  02:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pretty cool story philzer.

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  09:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We still laugh about it sometimes, Kim. The two girls sort of broke the mood, as you can imagine, but it was pretty funny, the idea of a pair of nudies like ourselves coming to their rescue!

Philzer

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Young Nudist Topic Next Topic: Nude Businesses  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved