Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 141 ]  [ Total: 141 ]  [ Newest Member: Cinnamon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Businesses
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Romance Topic Next Topic: NUDISTS AND SKINNYDIPPERS
Page: of 4

Curious in CT
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  11:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Curious in CT an AOL message  Send Curious in CT a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you could start a nude business (anything you wanted) what would it be, and do you think it would actually work? One thing I was thinking of was a nude gym, and I think that it could have the potential to work, assuming everyone used their towels properly, and everyone simply used the gym for its intended purpose.

Curious in CT

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  12:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It sounds appropriate seeing the origin of the word:
quote:
gymnasium: Latin from Greek gumnasion, from gumnazein, to exercise naked, from gumnos, naked.

On the other hand, I often work naked - creating bead outfits for nudists to party in at nude resorts (see my avatar for me at work!)

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  1:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I could, and it may just happen, I would like to start a day cruise charter on the west coast. I haven't heard of any nude day cruise charters on this coast. I think there is a real potential for this type of nudist venue.

I just wish I had more open ocean boating experience.

socalnudist2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  3:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit socalnudist2003's Homepage  Send socalnudist2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well since I've always wanted to open a movie theater I think that I would stick with that concept and open a movie theater/lounge with cushy sofas and a microbrewery.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  4:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far if things work out. I could take nudists on a day cruise off the coast of So. Cal. Visit one of the many nude gyms opened coast to coast by Curious in CT. Ater my workout, we could go to socalnudist's movie theater and catch a movie and get some popcorn...and not have to worry about getting butter on your clothes!

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  7:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'd go with an idea similar to the nude gym: a nude recreation park, with biking and running/hiking trails, a fitness center, a climbing wall, a playground for kids, and swimming pools for water sports/fitness. You could get fit, unwind, let your kids play, or just relax. Doing all that nude would make the experience so much better, no?

Philzer

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a combination nude fitness center and coffee bar and salon (no not saloon). wher you could work out and then relax with a beverage and solve the problems of the world in one place.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh Comeon Calmnude, you know you want your hair done too :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey! Howbout a nudist Saloon and botique. We could do pubic and armpit hairstyles and coloring to go along with your head hair. And sell Beadman's Bead Wear :)

Oh No! I just had a picture of a row of lil ol ladys with blue hair (Everywhere) reading the paper and chating with thier neighbors all under the dryers.

--------------------

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not enough hair to get done. and you know what a salon/saloon doesnt seem out of place. and by salon i mean a place where you can have lively discussions.

but arent those what one has in a saloon? calm, rational, animated discussions.

now im confusing myself.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I want a sasparilly and a blue pubic region :)

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How about a nude supper market, or a nude gym?

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Or a nude clothing store. Imagin being able to try on clothes without having to go all the way to the changing room. Oh well maybe you would have to wear yer underwear. Ya know what nevemind :)

--------------------

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  2:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
- - Resorts is planning to open an "Under The Sun" Boutique when their shopping mall is completed:

See the larger pic http://www.- -resort.com/images/underthesun/32lg.jpg and spot the customer in the background. So much more convenient than having to use a dressing room.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  12:41:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
See, Thats where I wanna live :) I just hate bugs :(

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  02:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds really cool Revoli42.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nude Romance Topic Next Topic: NUDISTS AND SKINNYDIPPERS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.59 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved