Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 253 ]  [ Total: 253 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

CuriousKat
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  11:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a fairly positive experience, so I would go back there in a heart beat as nothing beats beaing able to go for a nude swim :D

flsmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  2:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure which is the bravest, so here are all of them:

. Skinny-dipped while family was clothed. When I was about 13 years old I went out on our pontoon boat with my mother, aunt, and sister. My mother and aunt were fishing and my sister and I decided to swim. For some reason I was wearing shorts, not a bathing suit. My mother approved of me swimming in my jockey shorts. Well, jockey’s are not made for swimming. So I took them off. My sister was enjoying having me swim nude while she was clothed. When done swimming, and after telling my mother I did not have anything on, I had to get out of the water and onto the deck of the pontoon. My mom was fine with that. So I got out and wrapped a towel around me.

. Drove across Alligator Alley in the nude. It was about ten at night, very dark out there. I disrobed in a secluded area of a rest stop, got into my car and enjoyed a naked drive until reaching the other side.

. Drove home from Haulover Beach, about a 40 minute drive. It was the Fourth of July and a sudden rain storm formed. Everybody was soaked by the time they got back to their cars, including me. So I stripped and drove home with a towel handy if needed.

. Walked nude behind the beach area to the nude section of Crandon Park Beach. Once I rounded the bend going to the nude section (north of textile section) and out of sight of the parking area, I disrobed and walked until getting to the nude beach.

. Took a bag of garbage to the street. It was dark out and the nearest street light was burned out. Carried the bag in front of me on the way out. So the most anybody could have seen was a bare butt in the dark.

. Turned off lawn sprinkler. Woke up in the middle of the night and remembered the lawn sprinkler was still running in the back yard. No lights back there, so went out and turned it off.

Except for the first event, none of the above was exhibitionist in nature. I had no intention of being seen. Just wanted to do something nude I normally did not get the chance to do nude. The skinny–dipping was not a big thing either. A lot of us kids did it at the lake during the summer, but usually not around the adults.

Centauri4
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  12:29:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Camped at the National campground near the Verde Hot Springs and Childs Power Plant in the Verde Valley of Arizona and went for a short hike and climb (steep hill) in an area definitely NOT designated as clothing-optional. On the climb back down to the trail, while navigating shrubs, pricker bushes (nude?!?) and all manner of unexplored rocky terrain, a group of canoes came down the Verde River within easy viewing distance of me! Nobody shouted or waved but, there is no way they could NOT have seen me. I felt pretty brave acting casual and free that day. This all happened ~15 years ago, so I guess you can tell it DEFINITELY made an impression on me and a wonderful memory.

~

"Why didn't I think of going nude sooner?!"

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  1:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
e-mailed pics of me at nude beach to a friend of my sister-in-law ,last week i took some pics of a event we were all at,she wanted to see how they came out so i handed her the digital camera and showed her how to scroll back to see pics,she keep going through pics and must have seen my nude beach pics,yesterday she ask if i could e-mail pics of event to her so i did,she came back with i also want to see the beach shots ! i dont know if she thought i would send them but i did ! she like them

TracyFun

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  09:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Send TracyFun an AOL message  Reply with Quote
About a month ago, I had to get up extra early for work. It was 5:30 AM and I needed to get someting out of my car. I was going to put something on, but figured no one would be awake. It was only about 10 yards from my door to my car, but it was still pretty risky

Tracy

In lieu of an Avator (which I can't figure out)

Download Attachment: 0562.jpg
64.3 KB

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  10:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tracy,
I think they have problem with the downloading an avatar part of the site. That's one of the problems they had when they ugraded everything.

Try it again in a few weeks and Welcome to the group.

Hope you stick around and make yourself at home.

Diger

filofil

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  1:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm fairly new to this group. I'm not sure if there are many UK people here? I hope there are some. I've moved to a new home, I have a field next to the garden that is part of the property. The first time I walked round it nude was, a great feeling, and, I was only a little nervous. I'm lucky now that I can do that. (My wife did come with me the first time, but she did not go nude.) Yet!! lol

randy1430

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  4:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In college went to a party and slept over at an all girls dorm. Took a shower in girls bathroom in morning and another woman stole my clothes from the bathroom. I walked around the dorm looking for my clothes. Attracted a little attention from girls peeking out of their doors! Found my clothes on the top floor.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  11:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmmm, the bravest thing. Back when I was in my late 20s, I drove around many backroads in the Sierra, in the nude. All was going well, until a logging truck drove by me. At least I the truckdriver couldn't arrest me. I drove a small car back then that had vinyly seats, and the Sierra can get mighty hot. I just about had to peel my kiester off my car seat. It was amazing how far I could drive in the nude.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Dustin

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  07:46:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After a day at a nudist resort, I and the lady with me were getting ready to leave. It was already dark, so we decided to forego getting dressed and got into my pickup completely naked and started home. We had to go through two toll booths and one fast-food drive-in without any incidents. It was only after we arrived at home and were walking from the carport to the house that the lights from a passing car suddenly shone on our naked bodies, but I seriously doubt that anyone saw us even then. We did forget our clothes in the truck and I had to slip out early the next morning to get them before anyone came along to discover them.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  8:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flsmoothie said: Drove home from Haulover Beach, about a 40 minute drive. It was the Fourth of July and a sudden rain storm formed. Everybody was soaked by the time they got back to their cars, including me. So I stripped and drove home with a towel handy if needed.
hey, i have a home in hollywood, fl and i went to see a metal concert in north fort lauderdale, about 25 minutes north. it was a GWAR show. i'm sure most of you aren't familiar with this band, but they douse the crowd in "blood" (colored water). i was so wet after the show that i stripped naked in the parking lot and drove home. it also started pouring rain that night. i was this this girl i'm friends with and she had no problem with it.

ultrahd said: e-mailed pics of me at nude beach to a friend of my sister-in-law
i was sunbathing nude in my yard in florida and took a few pics on my camera phone. sent them to a few girls that i know who i usually send them too. as i was scrolling through my contacts, i came across a girls number that i know, but has no idea i enjoy nudity. i decided "why not" and sent them to her. she loved it and wanted me to send more.

tracyfun said: I had to get up extra early for work. It was 5:30 AM and I needed to get someting out of my car. I was going to put something on, but figured no one would be awake. It was only about 10 yards from my door to my car, but it was still pretty risky
we were having problems with the battery in our car. i woke up early one day, it had already started getting light outside. i walked outside, in my front driveway, and hooked up a battery charger and charged up the battery..all while naked. it was so risky, but it felt great.

i just moved from florida up to montreal at the end of june. my yard in florida is completely private, but my yard here is only semi-private..meaning that there are tall bushes behind me, but the sides are wide open. regardless, i've been walking out onto my back porch naked quite a bit in the middle of the day. i'll glance to see if anyone is outside first, but that doesn't mean someone isn't looking out their windows.

silverbare

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  6:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 15 years ago I lived in an unincorporated part of San Mateo County, about 20 miles south of San Francisco, and three blocks from the ocean. I frequently used to sit at the shore and just enjoy the surroundings. There were seldom any people at the North end of the beach except on the weekends. One day I just couldn't stand it. After sitting there for a few minutes, I took off all my clothes and went jogging at the water's edge. It was about a quarter to a half mile to the end of the beach. OMG, the sensuousness of the afternoon sun and spray on my body was absolutely incredible. The feeling of liberation overwhelmed me. I ran about 4 or 5 "laps" between my clothes and the North end, revelling in the experience. There were a few people sitting around but at some distance from the water's edge. I could barely hear them yelling to "Put your clothes on". I ignored them, as though I could not hear them. As I was turning around at the North end and heading back for the last time, I saw a young woman jogging toward me. She wore jogging shorts and tank top. We passed each other midway back to my clothes and she had the biggest grin on her face as she passed me. I caught my breath, dressed and drove the 3 blocks back to my home. The beach was not a nude beach and I decided not to press my luck. I remember this as though it was yesterday.

"Knowledge is power, but enthusiasm pulls the switch." ~ Ivern Ball

Edited by - silverbare on 09/08/2008 6:37:05 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  10:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
baby steps drknite, baby steps!
tonight is a really warm night in canada. i got home frome work around 8:30 and stripped down. i threw on a pair of sneakers (rained a lot today so the ground was still wet) and walked out into my backyard to the front side of my house and threw out a bag of garbage, then walked down my driveway to the back of my truck to grab some stuff out of it. if any car had come down the street or any neighbor had walked out front, they would have seen me for sure.

skip

Posted - 09/14/2008 :  11:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So how's Canada? Sounds like you got out of Fla just in time! Was it dark when you did this jaunt outside or still light out. What are the attitudes in Canada about nudity vs here stateside? Way to go!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  12:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
canada is nice. i grew up on the border (in new york), and i lived in toronto for 5 years, so it's not new to me.
it was just past twilight when i did this jaunt..still light enough to see sort of close up, but from a distance it would have been dark. i go outside at night all the time naked here. in the day time, i will step out onto my back porch, and quickly down to my backyard, but that's it. i won't stay outside. not yet at least. i have a fence going up that will block some of the view. once that is up, then i can be outside in the yard naked during the day a bit more. besides, it's getting too cold to go outside at night now.
tonight i went out to my car for a few minutes naked. i burned a cd and wanted to see if it would play in the car. my wife wasn't too keen on me going out naked, so i threw on a pair of underwear to satisfy her, but the moment i stepped out, i took them off, walked to the car, sat in it for about 5 minutes checking all of the tracks, then walked back. got to the door, tossed back on the underwear, and walked into the house.
only thing i do miss about florida is being able to go outside naked pretty much year round. as far as attitudes, the laws in canada are somewhat more relaxed as far as women going topless, but full nudity is still forbidden. even if you are in your own backyard, if you can be seen, it's against the law. however, it is okay if you are just sunbathing naked i believe. here's what i can find about the laws here:
The Canadian Criminal Code pertaining to Nudity

Section 173 (extract)

(1) Every one who wilfully does an indecent act
(a) in a public place in the presence of one or more persons, or
(b) in any place, with intent thereby to insult or offend any person,
is guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction.

(2) Every person who, in any place, for a sexual purpose, exposes his or her
genital organs to a person who is under the age of fourteen years is
guilty of an offense punishable on summary conviction.

Sunbathing - Mere nude sunbathing is not of sufficient moral turpitude to
support a charge for doing an indecent act. (Beaupre(1971)) British Columbia
Supreme Court

"Wilfully" means "deliberate" or "intentional" as opposed to "accidental" or
"inadvertent" and it is not further necessary to show that the accused knew
and intended to perform the indecent act in the sight of others. (Miceli(1977))
Ontario Provincial Court

Section 174 (extract)

(1) Every one who, without lawful excuse,
(a) is nude in a public place, or
(b) is nude and exposed to public view while on private property...is
guilty of an offence...

(2) For the purpose of this section, a person is nude who is so clad as to
offend against public decency or order.

(3) No proceedings shall be commenced under this section without the consent
of the Attorney General.

Under "Annotations", it is also stated: "This offence is not aimed at conduct
such as swimming nude at an isolated beach, even where the accused
misjudges the loneliness of the beach." (R.v. Benolkin et al., 1977)

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved