Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  12:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awesome ag.
I've gotten caught a couple of times this week. We are working on our house to get it ready to list on the market since we are moving. So I took the week off of work. I've been doing most of the work naked, even working in the garage with the door wide open (though I don't stay out there long, just walk out to get something, then walk back, etc). Well 2 days ago I was in the living room, right where it meets with the dining room. This is where the door from my house to my garage is, so if you walked by, you could see right in there. Also, I have a large picture window you can see in, with the blinds open. A girl walked by out front, talking on her cell phone. She walked past the front of the house and I thought maybe she had seen me, so I peeked around the corner, out the garage, and she had stopped in front of my driveway, looking into my garage and into the house, perhaps trying to get a peek.
Then yesterday I was in the garage and my neighbor pulled out of his driveway and drove by and looked directly into my garage. Furthermore, the mailman (or mail lady I guess), came by and I happened to be standing in the living room doing something. I'm pretty sure she got a full view.
But this past week, I've only been clothed when I had to run to Home Depot to get something, to pick up my daughter from school, take my daughter to the YMCA for gymnastics, or to work out front of the house. Even working out front, a couple of times I walked out naked to grab something, or I'd wait til it got a bit dark, then I'd do some stuff out there.

ThePhilosopher

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  11:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Cat. I know. Last year I had my own dorm room, and it was paradise...but thanks to price ranges with both gasoline and college, life has been pretty difficult.

"To be naked is to be oneself." John Berger

skip

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  8:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Rooftop - from the sounds of it, I would guess your neighbors are aware of your proclivity toward being nude and aren't terribly surprised. Do you know yet if the place you're moving to will have the same type of privacy as your present house does? It would be hard for me to go from a house where I can be nude to one where I can't

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  9:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I have no idea. But believe me, that will be something I will look for in a new home.

asaj

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  1:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at night about 11 pm that was a warm night. we moved to every part of our home in completely nude state. the most exited thing was we were walking nude on our terrace. our society is full of houses built very closely. the final moment was that when we come down to ground floor and my husband requested me to take a walk out side of our house in the compound. which was very courageous . we spent some time outside also in dark. that was a great experience

i am to much interested about nudism

(edited for content only)

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/10/2008 12:08:02 PM

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  3:33:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went skinnydipping in the back yard this afternoon. That's something that I normally only do at night. But while I was in the water, I realized that so long as I stay in the water, nobody could see me through the trees, so I took the trunks off. It wasn't until I was getting out that I realized one of my neighbors could see part of the pool through a hole in the trees. They're kind of a conservative family. I hope I didn't give them a show.
Anyway, while I was skinnydipping, I got a few ideas for some cool photographs, so I have to do it again in the morning when the sun is right.
I'll rig some kind of clothesline to hide that part of the pool from the neighbors.

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  6:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it would have to be getting out of a 65 degree pool in front of about 30 people. Not sure if it's bravery, confidence, or indifference; but it is kind of funny.

However, the night is young and my wife has just dropped the kids off at the babysitters so were off for a rare night out of fun with some like-minded friends so who knows, maybe I'll have something more compelling next time around.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  12:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just remembered this one...when i was around 15, i snuck into a neighbors backyard and slipped into the pool to go skinny dipping.

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  3:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've posted this before and I've just experienced it again--washing the truck and Jeep naked in the driveway! There is a certain knack necessary in listening for traffic on the road, making it prudent to step behind the car, but for the most part, it is great to sweat in the sunshine doing something I really don't like to do anyway, in a way that makes it enjoyable! My wife just thinks I am crazy and reminds me that someday I am going to get caught; to which I reply that I hope they shout encouragement as they pass!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  09:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phydeau

I went skinnydipping in the back yard this afternoon. That's something that I normally only do at night. But while I was in the water, I realized that so long as I stay in the water, nobody could see me through the trees, so I took the trunks off. It wasn't until I was getting out that I realized one of my neighbors could see part of the pool through a hole in the trees. They're kind of a conservative family. I hope I didn't give them a show.
Anyway, while I was skinnydipping, I got a few ideas for some cool photographs, so I have to do it again in the morning when the sun is right.
I'll rig some kind of clothesline to hide that part of the pool from the neighbors.

I have a 12 x 20 pool. I use a 15 x 30 tarp as a cover.I have rigged up a rope with a pulley that converts the tarp ito a 8 x 30 wall. Works great except when the pulley jams.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  02:38:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I'll step outside nude to get the paper, which is thrown up by the door. Probably the the "bravest" thing I did was go get the mail nude. Of course it was 3 am so there weren't any neighbors walking by or cars on the road. But still....

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

http://www.myspace.com/thenaturist
http://www.flickr.com/people/naturist/

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  07:54:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bravest thing i've done nude would be walking back to my car from the nude beach still naked. was a long damn walk! haha

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  7:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess that the bravest nude thing I've done was drive 150 miles from a nudist club to my home completely nude. I kept a pair of light running shorts handy in case I needed to get out of the car, and a towel to throw across my lap when a big rig or other high profile vehicle went by. (There wasn't any heavy traffic). If it had been at night, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the towel.

CuriousKat
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  01:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the moment I haven't done very many "brave" things nude as I live at home with my parents still and the oppourtunities just haven't presented themselves. My bravest thing I have ever done has got to be heading out to my hot tub nude at night, or my first time at a nude beach (which was today!)

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  06:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice work Kat!
Did ya enjoy it?

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved