Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 429 ]  [ Total: 429 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  04:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all here,

I've been a naturist since the end of my teens. A chalenge at first, a choice of life soon after. Love being nude everywhere it's possible together with other likeminded people of all ages and walks of life. In nudeland, the mood is always good ! Of course, I'm nude at home.

Never shaved my body before. Lazy boy !
Am doing body hair removal with laser. Costly but efficient. Love becoming a complete smoothy.
> I think smoothness is beautiful for females and males too don't you ?

Cheesey1

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  6:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't shave and I think as nudists who support the body as it is, wouldn't not shaving be more natural and true to the idea of naturism?

bionicbare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  01:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cheesey--

That's a really good question. I look at it another way. Unless you let all your hair (head, pits, etc.) grow without restraint, what's the difference?

My point is, what constitutes "natural"?

As a bisexual man who usually identifies as gay, and a typical "bear" (stocky and hairy), I can tell you that this issue comes up in bear communities. There's a school of thought that a true "bear" is naturally hairy and doesn't trim or shave the body. But going to the barber to trim the head hair is OK.

My point of view is that being a bear (as well as being a naturist) is a state of mind. So whether one shaves or trims the body is secondary to the commitment to the greater issues involved. Within gay communities, bears are known for being more open, welcoming, laid-back, and less pretentious, exclusive, and image-conscious. I think a lot of that could be said of naturists.

Now, granted, those are generalizations. But that's my overall impression.

So bottom line: I think the decision to trim, shave, epilate, or laser body hair is an individual one, just as piercing, tattooing, or any other body modification or adornment. As long as it's a positive expression of the personality and not driven by some sublimated need I think it's great.

That's my two cents.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  9:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jumped into this and tested the water. Shaved pubic area to a landing strip and all other frontal areas. Love the smooth feel but gets rough really quickly. Wife said it was scratchy and that I should let it grow back. Met her half way. Letting the chest area grow but keeping well trimmed.
Any suggestions for staying smooth for longer periods between shaving?

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  12:30:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Docfreeman47, the best way to stay smooth for longer is waxing. Yes it can be a bit painful, but to many, like myself, it's worth it. With waxing the hair grows back finer each time and with less irritation like you get from razor stubble. Myself, I find the pain very bearable and it's over quickly.

As to how often I shave, I do shave these days due to money concerns, and I try to shave 2-3 times a month, shoulder to toes. I just don't like body hair anywhere so prefer to remove it all. Yes, body hair is natural, but so are things like body odor etc. Just because it's natural doesn't mean we should embrace it. It's a matter of choice, if you like it, leave it, if not, we have the technology and choice to remove it. I personally find hair to hold more BO and sweat, things that I find unapealling, plus for me, body hair is just not attractive at all, just the opposite, but to each his own.

When money is not an issue again, I will return to waxing. I get waxed from my ankles to my shoulders, leaving nothing behind, including a full brazillian. The feeling and look of totally smooth skin makes me feel good so I will continue to do so. I hope to one day get full laser removal, but I know it's expensive so that will be aways off.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  09:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Try an epilator. Same effect as waxing.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

plumber

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  05:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My daughter has just shaved for our next holiday. my wife and me are natural

nudebiguy777
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  6:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Send nudebiguy777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've always kept my "goods" shaved and the pubs trimmed. About 3 months ago I decided to go fully smooth, I love the look and feel. I use a MAC3 triple blaze razor for my shaving. I just keep it in the shower, every other day when I'm showering, I just lather the "goods" with soap and shave away, never have any razor stubble, and it leaves the entire area very smooth. Just make sure you change the blades ever so often (found out the hard way, a dull razor makes for a bad shave)...after my shave and shower, i put some baby powder on the pubic area and nads, never have any problems...great look and feels GREAT!!!!

Edited by - nudebiguy777 on 02/07/2010 6:46:58 PM

Ampfly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  10:28:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with nudebiguy...same shaving plan...same razor! Hair conditioner is a great shave cream after a soaking shower or bath...baby powder is much better than lotion after drying off...save the lotion for later! Totally smooth below my trimmed patch...rest of my body is normally furry, though I do shave my face for professional reasons. Looking forward to seeing some of you when it warms up!

Carnelian
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  4:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the shaving looks weird to me and not natural and is a total turn off when I look at women because it seems so childlike. With no character, so to speak.

Stay hairy that's just my 2 cents.

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  3:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaved for the last 5 years. I thought it looked strange in the begining,but I feel much better about it now. Cleaner look and less fuss with pubic hairs getting caught in the zipper! I shave in the shower every third day,stays stubble free this way.

MrDave

Edited by - MrDave on 02/20/2010 3:48:20 PM

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  4:18:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to advice from nudistgirl, I'm shaving smooth every morning in the shower. Its just easier when done every day

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  08:41:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Epilator is the way to go. I use it on my entire body from my nose to my toes. The advantage over shaving is that there is no stubble the next day and the hair that comes back is thinner and softer. I have been using the epilator for a while and the pubic hair has stopped coming back as has my chest and belly hair. My legs and arms can go for weeks withouit having to be done and my face can go a few days. I prefer to go over my entire body daily, because I like the feeling. At first it hurt a lot but after a few time the pain got less and now I feel no pain at all. My skin is silky smooth and my wife loves it. About a month ago I stopped using soap to wash my face and body. I now use shampoo. I put a little on a shower puff and it lathers up great. It rinses off with no residue left over. Next I put a little hair condtioner on the shower puffs and go over my body and then rinse off in the shower. The results are incredible. My skin never felt this smooth before and now my wife has started using the shampoo and condtioner. I use Suave products becuase they are not expensive.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  7:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually. I've never been genitally shaved, and have not been particularly interested. On the other hand, I love the look on women, and my Wife says the one time we did it thqt it was so uncomfortable that she does not anticipate another. That was in 1974.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  9:15:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today actually!! :o) I just shave in the shower, but I really wanna try an epilator, I've heard alot of good feedback on them. Either way the the hair has to go. I can't stand body hair!! lol

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved