Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  9:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I have been closely trimmed for years, this Summer I decided to go completely smooth and love it, especially with an even tan. I have found an electric razor, the Remington MSC 140, that does a nice job of daily trimming. It is a two head razor, intended for afternoon touchups when you have a "Five O'Clock shadow", but it works fine on my pubes. It runs on two AA batteries and the heads are not replaceable, so it must be discarded when they wear out. However, it only cost 10 bucks at Walgreens.

Duke_of_Leeds

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  03:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to shave once or twice a year. Last year I had to become a smoothie for surgery and found I liked the feel enough that I began shaving every day. I'm now a smoothie commando and lovin it, though it does have a few of the guys staring at me in locker rooms. LOL

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  11:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving my entire body since 2002. There is no way I will ever go back to having body hair. I just love the feel of having no hair.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  7:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dakotacpl:

Mrs. Cookie and I are now comp. Smoooooooooooooth!!!!

But this will end come Labor Day, and we will put the razors away, and both of us will let
the "bush" grow back.

Mrs. Cookie told me she has had fun showing off her new jewelry that I gave her over the winter months, since she has several piercings below the waist!!!

She can't wait for her bush, and I can't wait either since she will color pumpkin for Halloween!!!!

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

spencer

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  10:35:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shave bout once every two months to keep smooth...wouldnt have it any other way....
i just joined tday..does anyone know how i add a photo?
spence

mooretommy2003
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  7:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
every monday and friday mornings

shaverxxx

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  7:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit shaverxxx's Homepage  Send shaverxxx a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
KISS - keep it smooth shaven

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  5:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave when I want to. No particular schedule. During the summer months when I enjoy the all-over tan, I shave more. I leave a patch above the penis but shave the balls completely. Totally shaved balls just have a much better feel. It's whatever you want to do.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  11:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thought when it got cold i would grow it back but decided to stay a smoothy, easy to maintain and clean looking.

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  11:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
every single day of my life! :)

<3 Anna

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  1:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
both me and my fiance shave daily in the shower but she does it more thoroughly than me

EuTom30

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  2:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuTom30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i usually trimm my pubes, sometimes shave , but i keep my balls smooth.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  07:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't shave but have IPL the torse and wax my balls every 3 months.

Jman

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  11:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving for 12 yrs. My first wife got me doing it once a week balls only and trimming the top. My new wife who is German got my completely smooth. She says that she doesn't like hair. I totally agree I like the look and fell better. To keep it I have to shave 2 times a week.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  4:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only recently shaved it all off. I was a trimmer for a few years. Jury is still out with my wife...other than she thinks I'm crazy. I actually like the feel of being shaved and I have a body groomer that makes it pretty fast and easy, so it wouldn't be a problem to maintain. Time will tell.

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved