Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 476 ]  [ Total: 477 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  10:28:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you decide to epilate, let your pubes grow about a 1/4 inch and then wax before you epilate. Epilating mature growth can be painful especially if there is a lot of it. When the hairs start to grow back they are much finer and easier to pluck. Good luck.

Ddoger

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  9:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the advise! I understand letting it grow a little so the epilator can grab the hairs but, my pubic hair is naturaly very fine an not thick AT ALL (lucky me) :) So do you think I would still have to wax first? Or would you just to be safe? Thanks for the info!

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2010 :  10:01:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the epilator will be fine. Either way it will hurt the first few times you start to pluck out the hair. The roots are deep. When you wax the hairs come out when you strip off the cloth strip. Every time you apply the cloth and remove it a bunch of hiars comes off. When you use the epilator, the hairs are plucked out with the rotating tweezers so you can go as slowly as you want. The good thing is that after a few times the old hiars will have been removed and the new ones will not have as deepa root. Good luck. I know you will love the results.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2010 :  4:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Epilator or waxing must really be painful. I have no issues with shaving with a Gillette Mach 3 and Gilltte lady's Satin Care foam gel shaving cream. Though I have found baby oil is also a smooth glide shave. May try Olive Oil next. BTW, is it OK to post full frontal images?
Thanks !
Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 07/08/2010 8:10:14 PM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Epilating is painful at first but I think the results are worth a little pain. After a few times the pain lessen until there is no pain at all. The benefits over shaving is that the hairs come back much slower and thinner. There is NO stubble which my wife thinks is great. My pubic hair, chesthair and armpit hair has all but stopped coming back. I think full frontal picture is ok as long as it is not sexual.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  2:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

Epilating is painful at first but I think the results are worth a little pain. After a few times the pain lessen until there is no pain at all. The benefits over shaving is that the hairs come back much slower and thinner. There is NO stubble which my wife thinks is great. My pubic hair, chesthair and armpit hair has all but stopped coming back. I think full frontal picture is ok as long as it is not sexual.

Thank you, Smoothy ! Did not really know what nude was until I took it all off. What a difference. Right now, I've found Gillette Mach 3 Razor with Gillitte Lady's Satin Care shave gel is the best. Satin Care Gel is terrific. Pop in the shower, gel up, and no nicks. I shave everywhere but my head. Then, apply J'N'J Baby Oil or Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair. My doctor likes my new Body and remarked that more and more of his patients are smoothies. Plus, he likes the fact that I'm nude sun bathing, which is the best source of vital Vitamin D.

Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 07/08/2010 8:07:13 PM

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  6:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I scissors down to a patch and shave off the rest where I want to be completely hair-free. I just can't go totally hair-free. Shaved balls with a "modesty" patch above the penis is my style.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  7:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After years (OK, make that Decades!) of shaving it all off, tried Madame's epilator - personally seems a process best described as a "Strange and Unusual Torture Method", and would be in breach of the UN Charter on Human Rights if one did it to others! Maybe the "Pain Index" might be a bit less if the individual hairs were tweezed out?? Otherwise I'll stick to shaving thanks.

Tried laser, but having very light hair, the results were particularly unsuccessful - seems that it's process which relies on one having darker hair.

For me the only real downside to shaving is that once you start, you're rather committed for life - regrowth is so very uncomfortable especially in the "vital bits" area!

All the best from us both,

Phil & Timea S.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  10:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
after years of shaving (nicks and red blotches) I discovered "Nair for Sensitive Areas"...it is awesome! Clean and smooth, no nicks. And, love the look and feel.
David

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

showus2

Posted - 07/25/2010 :  2:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Send showus2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We both keep pubic area smooth all the time, we like the look and feel of smoothies. We are naked and smooth 24/7 since we moved to Tucson.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2010 :  5:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

How often do you shave entirely smooth? Is is every day, a few times a year, never? Let's find out how many stay smooth, and how often!

For the purposes of this question, it matters not what method you use to "shave", whether gels, razors, tweezers, or waxing.

So the question is:

How often do you shave entirely smooth in the pubic area?

Once a week, usualy on Fridays.
Gillette Mach 3 and Gillette Satin Care women's Gel...No nicks..use it on my face now, also. No more Norelco for my face. Too slow and not close enough.
Question !
How do we post our picture without a URL?
Thank you .

Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 09/10/2010 08:59:15 AM

dape7

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a male and i trim or smooth shave.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  10:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let me know if anyone has any interest or questions about waxing. I've been getting Brazilian waxes for almost two years now, and it's totally worth everything after having been a shaver for five years prior. Feel free to respond to this or PM me with questions.

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2010 :  3:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shaven all the time. Every time I shower.

Check out the cause - NAKED FOR FREEDOM - www.nakedforfreedom.blogspot.com

sand259

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  03:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave often lov the feel it is relaxing comfortable never itches

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved