Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 SE Asia Nudist Resorts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Topic Next Topic: Secret Nude Beaches
Page: of 6

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  07:43:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan welcome to the forum.

irishred

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  11:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recieved this in my mailbox this morning from a Yahoo group I belong:
==================
Hello, my name is Levi Matson.

I am an American naturist actively promoting the
naturist philisophy in Asia. I am the best source
alive for places where it's possible to go naked in
Asia. I have 50+ pages of information on beaches,
resorts, mountains, and clubs where it's acceptable to
be nude in India, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia,
Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines.

However, I will not sell or distribute this information
in any way because I do not want to allow 'Western
curruption' to spoil these innocent, isolated small
nudist spots.

If you want this information, you must contact me by
email directly: LeviMatson@onebox.com with an
INTRODUCTION of yourself and a EXPLANATION of your
interest in naturism in Asia including a sworn
promise that you will NOT DISTRIBUTE this information
online or to anybody accept your most trusted friends
and loved ones.

You can see my message posted on the Naturism_Asia
group on June 28th, 2003.

In the Philippines, there is one 'clothing optional'
beach in Cebu. There is also another CO beach in
Boracy as I have heard from the locals, but you will
have to inquire with the locals about this one. There
are currently also 3 resorts & beaches that are
clothing optional in Palawan.

I am also friends with the president of a
multi-billion dollar international resort company
based out of the Philippines who will also be opening
up a new official first class NUDE REQUIRED resort in
a secret Philippine location in 2006, and another NUDE
REQUIRED middle class resort. If you want to know more
about this, remember to email me to
LeviMatson(AT)onebox(DOT)com in mid-2006 when it is
open, as it is 100% highly classified information.

Thanks, - Levi Matson

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  1:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although most of what Dan says is correct bear in mind that the press have never been kind to the Philippines because sensationalism sell news. What has occurred in Palawan like in Malaysia has been isolated and caused through poor security of the resorts which certainly will not occur in our instance. Yes there are certain regions that one would have to exercise great caution to enter but Palawan is not one of these.

Cheri, thanks for the advice from Levi, whom I too have communicated with. Although his report has a few interesting snippits, the information on the Philippines is most outdated, unfortunately is incorrect and not of value at all.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

jaywalker

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  3:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit jaywalker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Mona Lisa,

How is your resort coming along? My wife and I usually take our vacations in Thailand (she's Thai, I'm American).

We normally go to the island beaches and we both go 99% nude, and nobody seems to mind. Just a small patch of fabric on the front of our g-strings seems to suffice.

I would love to find a great naturist resort in the Phillipnes though, and for sure would like try it out.

I know that what you have planned is a HUGE undertaking, and I wish you all the best in your efforts!

Regards,
Jay

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/11/2008 4:46:53 PM

aaardvark
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2008 :  11:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been reading this post and notice that it has evolved over several years from an apparently fruitless search for nude beaches/resorts in the Pacific Rim Asian nation states to one where the original seekers have decided to set up their own resort. I too am still looking for a place in this part of the Pacific Rim where I can safely go for a holiday during our Winter - something that doesn't involve changing flights or travelling all the way to Europe.

I am disppointed that the plan is for a very upscale ladies and couples-only resort. As a single male I can understand why you would plan it that way though - I avoid travelling to Thailand and the Philippines because Australian and New Zealand males tend to be stygmatised as "Sex tourists".

It seems as if the public face of "naturism" in the Asia region is going to be in a commodified form, available only to those who can afford it. From a practical level I can see the sense in it but from the standpoint of someone who believes that naturism has such wide reaching health benefits to all that it should be class-less, I am saddened. I know some of you will not like this posting but I am being brutally honest.

A am ever hopeful that someone can report on a nude-friendly that anyone can get to, a naturist-friendly backpackers hostel perhaps?

law999

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  07:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Send law999 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi , Im very interested in nudism and want to find like minded people i live in goa if any one whats to email me they can i know some beaches where they are few or no people on them.

My mail address is : law999@rediffmai.com

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  11:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have just moticed this thread, and have skimmed thru it.
My Southeast Asia experience consisted of one solid year in Viet Nam, during which time I had very little opportunity to be nude. Most of my time was spent in the area north and west of Sai Gon, where the ethnic Viets are the overwhelming majority, with a traditional Oriental culture and little public nudity, with women largly being covered by flowing Ao Ais. I loved the people and the scenery, and got to know some of them fairly well.
But I spent a several months in the mountains near Plei Ku, where the people are a mixture with mountain tribes all over, and Viets scattered in the valleys and towns. Many of the Montagnard men wore only breachclouts, and so, too did some groups of women.
I regard it as a real blot on America that these wonderful people were shamefully abandoned to the forces of the dictatorship from the North. The ideal of Democracy there was allowed to die, just as some misguided people wanted to do in Iraq, and even in Afghanistan.
I hope that answers the question about indigenous nudist peoples, at least for that place.

bruceeverett

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  9:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit bruceeverett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monalisads

Hi, I'm a well educated Filipina married to an Aussie. We live in Asia and travel there extensively as well. We are avid nudists but have not been abe to located nudist resorts.

Can anyone advise where there are nudist resorts in the Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia Singapore etc.?

Thnx in advance and I look forward to help.

luv & mwah,
MonaLisa

There is a naturist friendly resort in Pattaya, Thailand
Www.chanresort.com
You can be nude around the resort and at the pool.

keevaughn

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  08:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new at this and was looking for a resort in Key west, florida. Can anyone direct me in the right direction? thanks

Kevin Jay Lindeman

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  9:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
keevaughn,

First thing, you have posted in the wrong thread, and if anyone answers you here you would have created a topic hijacking. In this forum we are careful to remain on topic for each thread. It improves the quality of the forum.

You should look in the two topic areas called "Hey, is there a nude beach in...?" and "Hey, is there a nudist resort in...?". You'd probably find your answers there. Just start from the All Forums link in the navigational menu and work your way down.

dyi

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  04:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any local nudist in Fort Myers?

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  2:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What's with the off-topic posts?

When posting, please navigate to the correct place. Don't just plop your comment wherever you happened to be cruising.

We have a section for "Hey, is there a nudist resort in...?", one for Non-Landed Groups, and another for General Discussions.

THIS thread is about SE Asia Nudist Resorts. Let's stay on topic.

No topic hijacking!

oliver

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  7:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barefeet

Thailand:
Was on "Koh Phan gan" as the link further up referes to. It use to be a nudebeach on the main beach in "had rin". but as the police opened a office there . and why hippies didnt know the borders not to walk nude op in the main vilages.it not possibel anymore[:( There is only the small beach "lella beach" that is left for nudes now.
I have been nude on "Koh samet" and on "koh samui" at the tip close to big buda. And I was not the only one.
Actualy I started a nude place on "Koh chang" for about 10 years ago. a litle away from our bungalows. some pasing by looking funny to me. but the day after they was allready there when I came and they where nude . we endet up being a whole bunch. dont remember where. but it was at the Southwestern corner.
With a litle common sens and respect its no problem in Thailand. ( Thailand means
"The Free land"

hello
i go to ko chang and ko mak in november ca you explain me place where I can stay nude please
olivier

hello i like nudism all the day

vegie50

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  10:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit vegie50's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we are still looking to get any beach or resort for nudists in Philippines confirmed to actualy exist . we also welcome all nudists to visit /join http://asiannudists.ning.com/ This group is based in Philippines we are also seeking anyone interested in developing a nudist retreat in Philippines possibly on a time share basis

dinbkk

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  05:22:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been living and working in s e asia for many years and I did not find a naturist resort or true nude beach whatsoever. Its against the local culture be it buddhist or islamic and the local people are almost always offended by nude people on the beach. But so many people are looking for such a place - maybe interested people should join together, rent or buy a small private island and start a nudist resort :) I'm a travel professional and would happily join in.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Topic Next Topic: Secret Nude Beaches  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved