Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 216 ]  [ Total: 216 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 SE Asia Nudist Resorts
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Topic Next Topic: Secret Nude Beaches
Page: of 6

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  10:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maria, the picture you posted of the resort reminds me of my stay years ago in the PI. It looks like a very nice resort!

irishred

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  2:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Maria, my husband & I know this private house on Boayan Island in Palawan, Philippines which is a beautiful spot.

It is unfortunate it is not a resort but then if it were it would not be so special.

In fact the island is only 100km to the north from the several thousand hectares we own which consists of over 15km of isolated, uninhabited pristine white sand beaches fronting the South China Sea fringed with undulating coconut palms merging into rainforest on the westerly slopes of the mountains which combined provides a smorgasbord of nature for one of our most unique naturist resorts.

Click on the URL I've attached a montage of a few of our photos of this truly beautiful spot to share with you.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

Edited by - monalisads on 12/29/2003 3:48:38 PM

maria-in-paris

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  4:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you irish red,
thank you monalisa,wow ,from your description
your place looks so exiting to visit !
from what you describe, unfortunately your
montage does not come out on your reply.
may you email it to
tro3610"at"yahoo.com
Is the place on the same coast than boayan ?
or close to puerto princessa, if I understand well ,it may eventually be the spot for your
exclusive nudist resort?
thanks

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2003 :  4:24:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thnx Maria,

Yes our property is on the west coast of Palawan about 30km by helicopter from Puerto Princesa and it is where we are going to buiild one of our naturist resorts.

Sorry about the pix so I'll send them to you now via email and hope you enjoy.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

maria-in-paris

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  12:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you monalisa, your place is a dream for a
nudist resort, it looks like a little unspoiled paradise !
and everybody know the dress code of paradise for people with a minimum of education....!

maria

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  2:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are most welcome Maria.

Yes it is truly unspoilt paradise mainly because of it's inaccessibility. It is our primary goal to retain it as such and it will be preserved so it will not change it's natural beauty, isolation and attraction.

Don't worry the guests will know and accept the rules before confirmation of reservation.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  2:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry all regarding the photo images.

I'm having difficulty displaying them. If you care to click on the following
URL Aurora Château & Villas Proposed Site you can see the photos in a small album I've placed there.

I hope this works and you can enjoy!

Mwah,
MonaLisa

Edited by - monalisads on 12/29/2003 3:35:45 PM

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  9:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
monalisa,

that site is fine, and it is indeed a paradise

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  10:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thnx calmnude.

We think so too but I'm also very happy you give it the seal of approval.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  04:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Monalisads;

You are right, it is simply beautiful.

Kim =^.^=

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  11:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thnx Kim.

It will take about 2 years to complete the development and at that time I'll share much more with you all then. I'm told that one of the most difficult aspects of the development, which will have a neo-Spanish Colonial theme, is to construct the most beautiful, luxurious buildings and facilities but then blend them into the the surroundings so they are then lost through landscaping and the use of the same natural colour schemes of the environment.

In the meantime, I continue my quest to find other naturist resorts in the SE Asian region.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

papapalmesdixon
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2004 :  4:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Send papapalmesdixon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Mona Lisa,
My wife is from Palawan and we plan to go back to visit family in two years. I hope your resort is open by the time we go. Her parents are living in a house we bought for them in Narra now. The first time I went time I went to visit her, she took me to the Underground River at Sabang. We went back to visit her family 3 years ago and planned to take everyone with us to see it again. We were in PPC and Narra for 8 weeks and never got to go. I have seen the website of the resort in the north of Palawan that is open to nude use, but we aren't likely to go that far norh of PPC. Your resort would be ideal to me. Good luck.
Papapalmesdixon is what our daughters called me when we were teaching them about their middle name, Palmes.

MikeD

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  08:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Monalisa, great pictures! Looks like paradise.

irishred

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2004 :  9:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thnx MikeD,

We've been through Narra a few times on our way to Quezon and Tabob Caves on the west coast. It's "way down south"!

Yes irishred, not only does it look like it, but it is paradise. When we have the opportunity to get over there, nothing else in the world seems to matter.

My hubby and I are heading back from New Zealand, where he has conventional resorts underway, hoping to be back in the Philippines in a week or so. He expects to ground break and start the development next month.

mwah,
MonaLisa

Dan

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  07:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shock of all shocks!

I just registered as a new member here and am shocked to find the area in which I live being discussed.

I am an American living here in Palawan, Puerto Princesa for three years now.

I am very surprised that you are planning to sinj so muh money into a resort here in Palawan, especially at a time when other resort owners are pulling out. The tourist industry here has gone straight down ever since the Islamist Group ABU SHAYEFF landed here. They kidnapped about 2 dozen locals and three Americans at a local resort, Dos Palmas. After more than a year of being hunted down by both the Pilipine and US military the end result was many locals dead, one American beheaded, another shot dead and one shot but not dead. I'm surprised that you haven't heard about this.

As a reslut, several consulates have given strong travel warnings regarding travel to Palawan. I believe these ountries include South Korea, Australia, UK, Germany etc. Where Palawan once had a decent tourist industry, now is dead.

The one and only 5 star hotel in Puerto Princesa, which is where I am right now posting to you, has been closed for some time now. In addition, I can't count all the other "resorts" and hotels that have also had to close due to security reasons.

This month, the US military will be arriving here in Palawan to carry out some military operations with their Philippine counterparts. Hopefully, the situation may improve, as since the three years since that last terrorist attact things have only gone down hill. I believe that they will be focusing their efforts on the west side of the island. Isn't that where Boayan (crokadile) island is?

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Topic Next Topic: Secret Nude Beaches  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.89 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved