Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  12:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a vasectomy 15 years ago, and had my scrotum shaved for that. After that, I kept it shaved as I couldn't stand the itch of the hair growing back in. Very quickly I found I liked the feeling. Since then, I have left the hair above my penis in a natural state, but kept my scrotum shaved. Based on what I have seen at our community swimming pool and at our clothing optional beach, this pattern is more common than you would think. As far as why some people shave their pubic hair and some choose to leave it in a natural state, I guess its no different than some men deciding to shave their faces, some choose to have a moustache, some choose partial or full beards, etc. Male faces are exposed, so its a mix of comfort and the look you like. As nudists, our genital areas are uncovered, so the same preferences apply. Personally I don't care whether another nudist is natural, fully or partially shaved. Its whatever they like and whatever's comfortable.

bluezootnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  03:36:33 AM  Show Profile  Send bluezootnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For me I see most nudist as having very little hair to start. As for me I'm a naturally Very Hairy man all over it my genitals. Hairy legs hairy chest hairy arms ..and just now starting hairy back(dont like that very much). and Hairy butt..lol. so shaving smooth in one spot for me is rediculous! I do keep it trim though and not short short either. I should say it sure doesnt look like a over grown thicket of brambles down there...lol.
For the ladys i would prefer trimmed smooth is ok but not so much an over grown jumgle.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/18/2007 10:17:33 AM

nudistgurl

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  12:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when my pubic hair reaches 1/4 inch, i shave it smooth.

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  9:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like smooth on the gals and for some men it is OK but for me I don't have anywhere to stop unless I shave my whole body. One small bald spot would look dumb.

islander

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  07:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Send islander a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's been said over and over again in this forum, but I will repeat it again: this is all personal preference. I think everyone should do whatever makes them feel the best.
Personally I prefer women to be bare, but trimed is also nice. I am getting my shaft and my boys lazered, but prefer to trim my pubes with a set of clippers and a #4 guard.

alex5

Posted - 11/04/2007 :  01:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know that a lot of people trim their pubic hair and i do to and i still remember at first thinking how weird it was that i liked doing it and i also wondered if anyone else did it too but the main question i have is "how old were you when you first cut/trimmed your pubic hair?"

nudegr8

Posted - 11/12/2007 :  11:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, It started with a dare. I have been smooth now for 5 years and absolutely love the feeling.

I was reluctant at first to visit a nude beach, thinking that all will think of me as some 'twist of fate'. But was pleasantly surprised most of the males and females were clean shaven.

I shave 2-3 times a week and have recently enquired into laser hair removal, which is becoming quite popular, and throw away those pesky razors.

I have yet to convince the wife to remove what's left of hers. But I'll keep trying.

Stay nude and enjoy

Cheers

Kym

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  7:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A friend talked me into shaving clean about 3 years ago, and now I can't stop. Sometimes I'll let it come in a little, but eventually it just gets on my nerves and I HAVE to shave it off again.

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2007 :  8:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I started shaving my pubic hair when i was 12 not much to shave then but ive been smooth ver since. I finally talked my boy friend into going smooth and he loves it now and so do i . to me a smooth guy looks good

rikki

vadik

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  1:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Send vadik an AOL message  Click to see vadik's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to say that I finally shaved my pubic hair for the first time, and it feels wonderful. I think I'll be a smoothie from now on :)

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  5:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a smoothie for many years and a year ago I decided to have laser hair removal on everything from the neck down. It's been great, no more shaving and smooth all of the time!

LarryK1052
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  5:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no right or wrong, moral or immoral to smooth or hairy, it's just preference. Mine is natural. My wife likes her labia smooth and hairy above.

I like seeing both on other people.

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2008 :  7:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As spring creeps closer its going to be hard keeping from becoming a smoothie ,as of now my pubes are usually trimmed and shaped and only my scrotum shaved but once warm weather hits I may shave myself bald.

Peterj

Posted - 02/06/2008 :  8:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi....I keep my pubic area "smooth" and have never had any problem in the showers at the gym....it
is a good look and I think it works great for women....very clean look for both men and women.
I highly recommend it......the women like it....
Peterj

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  9:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We know that everyone is either "smooth", or having a "full bush", if you have bleached or colored your "full bush" did you enjoy it and what did your friends think of your crazy idea?

We have group of nudist friends here in the "Northeast" ,and during the winter months they enjoy "bleaching" or "coloring" their bush.

If you do, we all would like to know what brand you use. Such as Ferria, Clairol, etc.

Looking to hearing your comments.

I might add that during the Summer months we are all "smooth"!!!!!

Cookie

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved