Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Broooz
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  04:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please can you tell me how men shave the scrotum. This area seems so vulnerable and to a lesser extent the penis. I have tried clippers but that made small cuts. I am not prepared to use a razor blade. I have also tried the electric razor I use for my face but that is not ideal. I am not sure I want to risk the creams in case that causes a reaction.

I would appreciate any advice.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  08:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The short answer is VERY carefully!
You will find plenty of advise on the SMOOTH forum. If you click on all topics its WAY down. You could use SEARCH be sure to change SEARCH IN to SUBJECT ONLY.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2008 :  8:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brooze:

I find if you soak in the tube in nice hot water, and lots of shaving cream, you can do a very nice job, and it will be nice and smooth.

Up until two weeks ago I had a full pubic region, but Mrs. Cookie and I both went to Boston and found a "professional groomer", and we both received a nice trim and design.

We are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Broooz
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  3:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK thanks for your help

Regards

Broooz

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  5:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
broooz I just get in the shower and use soap and a razor to shave my scrotum,when I do my pubic hair I use a electric razor as I like to leave a strip,both last about a week before I need to shave and trim again.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  3:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, we can't wait, tomorrow we will be heading for the "left coast". We will be spending sometime with family, but we will def. will be spending time at D.S.

We can't wait, espcially since it has been a harsh winter here in Wester New Englan.

After our trip to Boston last weekend with our "professional groomer" we have some nice designs to show off at the pool.

After the expense of having this done, I think we will keep this look until the warmer weather back in the Northeast.

Can't wait to hit the "Quiet Pool" and read a good book.

We are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  5:32:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally, i prefer to be hairy, i like having my chest hair and pubes, natural!

However, I prefer my girlfriend shaved, I think a clean shave look looks nice and feminine on a lady.

Just my thoughts!

Tom
:]

Nigel

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  7:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving for about 6 years now and don't feel that I would ever like to go back to the bushy look. And as far as women go, they are just too beautiful when they shave.

nudistgurl

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  03:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
usually i just shave smooth when my pubes look too scruffy. but sometimes i like to do a asian bikini wax or whatever it's called. it's where you leave a little 1 inch strip right above the vulva. i love how it looks and so i think it's the best style.

barejohnny

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  09:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit barejohnny's Homepage  Send barejohnny a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I both keep it natural on top, trimmed below. We like the natural look and it seems to be more visually appealing to us. She shaved once and she looked too prepubescent for me. I also shaved once and she could not wait for my curlies to grow back.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  02:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my scrotum and trim the pubic region with a 1 setting. I can't stand being hairy down there. My wife usually shaves or waxes it all off

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  7:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We arrived home form the "left coast", and we are both "smooth"!!!

It feels great!!!

We will stay this way until Labor Day, and then we will go back to the "full bush"!!

We had a party at our house this weekend with our nudist friends, and we were comp. surprised, the 90% are now comp. shaved.

Mrs. Cookie and I, now that we have retired early, aare bable to take the time each AM to shave ourselves or each other.

Retirement is great, plus, we don't have to get dressed to go off to work!!!!

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Grayone

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  09:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my pubic area but leave my scrotum
natural, except a monthly trim to shape.
I've been experimenting with this concept for years,and this combination works best for me.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  3:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my neck down to my inner thighs, front to back. It's definitely a personal choice, and I feel much more comfortable being smooth. Shaving 1x-2x per week seems to do the trick!

WeenjoytravelingUSA

Posted - 06/15/2008 :  9:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both shaved, with the exception of one single stripe in the front.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved