Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 242 ]  [ Total: 242 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What are you reading?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Too Quiet Topic Next Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Page: of 4

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  08:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Book lovers unite. Tell everyone what you are reading. It does not have to be related to naturism/nudism. I like many of you, like to have a good book while at a CO beach or resort...or just relaxing at home. If the title is not obvious as to the subject...give a little more information (fiction/non-fiction, murder mystery, science fiction, etc...). One of the more difficult things (for me at least), is finding the next book to read when I am done with the current one. This forum will give me ideas for future reading.

I am currently reading "Theodore Rex" by Edmund Morris. Non-fiction about the political life of Theodore Roosevelt.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  08:52:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to want to read them as a teen but had no attention span to want to sit and read but now I read Dragonlance books or Forgotten Realms books all kind of like from the whole Dungeons and Dragons thing.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  2:16:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slow difficult read but good "Alexander Hamilton" by Chernow.

Happy Nuding.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  12:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"Free to Choose," by Milton Friedman, a libertarian. Good read for anyone who wants to be free of economic myths.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  09:21:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charles Mann's "1493" and Daniel Kahneman's "Thinking Fast and Slow".

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  09:37:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Charles Mann's "1493" and Daniel Kahneman's "Thinking Fast and Slow".

At the same time NaturistDoc? I'm impressed. Best I have ever done was to be "reading" one book and have another that I would be listening to while in the car. I suppose I should have started this topic as "What are you reading or listening to?" to allow for audiobooks as well.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  4:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Currently reading 4 books. Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta a murder mystery. Tess Gerritsen's Body Double another murder mystery. Clive Cussler's The Jungle a suspense-adventure book. Michael Jan Friedman's Death in Winter a Star Trek Novel.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  5:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Besides for reading some silly web site, I'm reading A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  08:52:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mostly tech manuals due to the new job. But, I'm going to try and finish "The Fountains of Paradise" from Arthur C. Clarke this weekend.

Tim

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  06:24:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Reading the great speeches of Walter Mondale. Not difficult to read, but they are booooooooorrrrrrrinnnggg mmbul afimmree as ttmmrmbl mmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  07:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Unintended Consequences" by John Ross. I guess you could call it a political thriller.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I finished reading "does the noise in my head bother you " from Steven Tyler the lead singer of Aerosmith. I like rock star biographies.

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  04:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The magic of thinking Big by dr David Schwartz, the Sheep Thief, and Three Feet from Gold by Greg Reid and Sharon Lechter

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  1:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NudeNate

The magic of thinking Big by dr David Schwartz, the Sheep Thief, and Three Feet from Gold by Greg Reid and Sharon Lechter

I'm reading two new books from the Napoleon hill foundation that Napoleon hill wrote decades ago but never got published

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  2:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,,

To take up the time I am having to spend with chemo I took up
william Least Heat Moon's blue hiways it was a great read in 1983 when it came out and is still worth the time today. Wish the doc's would let me do chemo nude!

Michael

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  7:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am readng Mysterious Island by Jules Verne, in French.
Very interesting

rahel

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Too Quiet Topic Next Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved