Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 295 ]  [ Total: 296 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What are you reading?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Too Quiet Topic Next Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Page: of 4

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  9:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm currently reading "My Thoughts Be Bloody - The bitter rivalry between Edwin and John Wilkes Booth that led to an American tragedy" by Nora Titone.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2012 :  7:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just finished "The Night Trilogy; Night, Dawn, Day", the three books from Elie Wiesel. Moved beyond comprehension especially after visiting the Holocaust Museum in Washington last year. Going back again this summer with an even deeper perspective. Next, going to go very very light and jump back into the fantasy world of Kim Harrison, the 4th book in her Hollows series, "For A Few Demons More".

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2012 :  4:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm currently reading "Orlando furioso" by Ariosto. Best read out loud as this epic poem is even more beautiful when heard.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2012 :  11:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gone from the Booth brothers to Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. What a change. Enjoyable book so far.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2012 :  2:22:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's the joy of reading isn't it, jumping from one genre to another?

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2012 :  06:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've sunk to a new low. I've been reading innumerable websites, that are reasonably authoritative about many diffent topics.

Because I have no television, magazines, or newspapers, I think I'm better informed than the average bare, but anyone can be that way, by doing the same thing.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2012 :  11:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Napolean Hills The Road to Success and Lee Child's "the Affair"

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2012 :  8:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Just read "Unbroken"!!! Great Book!!!!!

Also, I enjoy Micheal Connelly, and the Harry
Bocsct series.

Make sure you read any book by Robert Ludlum.

Great reads, as you sit by the ocean or lake

Cookie

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2012 :  6:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Hi:

Just read "Unbroken"!!! Great Book!!!!!

Cookie

I totally agree with you Cookie. One of the best books I ever read. I could never even begin to imagine what they went through or how they endured their ordeal. A must read book!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2015 :  8:57:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't believe it has been 3 years since I started this thread. Anyways...currently reading "A Higher Call: An Incredible True Story of Combat and Chivalry in the War-Torn Skies of World War II" by Adam Mako's.

Edited by - free2be on 05/30/2015 09:41:37 AM

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2015 :  05:42:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just finished two books. The Unholy murder of Ash Wednesday followed by Ferritto an assassin scorned. Both are true stories of a mafia hit and the the people behind it. I am now reading Bare Treks. A true account of the authors visits to different nudist resorts

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2015 :  07:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now:
"Bukowski: An anthology of poetry and prose about Charles Bukowski."

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2015 :  3:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bukowski ... Ariosto ... we've got some real thinkers here!

I wish I had something a bit more highbrow to brag about, but i'm reading Tom Robbins' memoir "Tibetan Peach Pie". These days I'm slightly embarrassed by my stoned youthful fondness for Robbins' novels, but then again, what's the point of Youth if not to embarrass our older selves?

"There are only two mantras, yum and yuck; mine is yum." -- TR

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2015 :  09:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I forgot about my other source...audio book. I just finished listenening to book #2 in the Angels Walking series by Karen Kingsbury..."Chasing Sunsets". I will have to wait until Fall for book #3.

ES_DW
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2015 :  6:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just finished "Trapped under the Sea, One engineering Marvel, Five Men, and a disaster ten miles into the darkness" by Neil Swidey. It is about the Boston Harbor outfall and the three divers who lost their lives attempting to place the pipeline into service.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Too Quiet Topic Next Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved