Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 242 ]  [ Total: 242 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Too Quiet
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Happy Nude  (I mean New) Year Topic Next Topic: What are you reading?
Page: of 3

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2018 :  7:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that we are in to our winter and people may not be getting out as much, but there sure has not been any new postings!
Did everyone go into hibernation?

Edited by - Nude in AK on 11/14/2018 02:50:41 AM

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2018 :  8:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might want to change the title to -: Too Quiet.

Indeed it has gotten very quiet around here. What’s gong on in Alaska?

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  02:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bill! I was never any good at spelling! It was/is not one of my strong points.
We have been dealing with a winter that refuses to show up! While we did get a little snow, it is all gone now, in the low lands due to the high temps we have been having. Winter time is when I spend a good amount of time at our local indoor shooting range. I get to meet a lot of interesting people there. I am one of the instructors and I help conduct a good amount of firearms training that happens there.
Also this weather makes getting any outside nude time unlikely!

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  08:24:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alaska is one of those places that I would like to visit, but I’ll probably never get there. I’d much rather be someplace that’s warmer. This week I’m on Grand Cayman Island. It’s currently 82°, with blue skies and gorgeous sunshine. 50 yards from my back door is the Caribbean Sea. A real tropical paradise.

Firearms instructor, eh. Good for you. Few people seem to recognize the importance learning firearms safety any more. My dad taught me to handle firearms and shoot when I was about ten years old. He had a single shot, bolt action 0.22 rifle that came from Sears Roebuck. In high school I was on the rifle team. Somehow I never got the urge to shoot up the school. Many people today are deathly afraid of firearms, when they ought to fear the psychopaths who want to become famous by destroying people’s lives. Be safe,and warm.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati
Not lewd, not crude, just nude.

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2018 :  09:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alaska is one of those places that one really likes or does not! While it would nice to have more nude venues, we are very limited up here, it is home. We make the best of what is offered. I do manage to get in some nude hiking, camping and have some friends that enjoy the same. I have heard that the Cayman's are nice, like you I can not see me getting there. I have lived up here for so long that I do not like the heat. When it gets above 60 and sunny here, I stop working outside. Too hot! That may sound strange but, that is Alaska.
Like you, I was taught at an early to respect all firearms, how to safely handle them and to shoot. I enjoy teaching others about safe handling of firearms and their proper use.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2018 :  10:13:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree. It has been very quiet here lately. It’s cold where I am so there has been very little clothes free time to write about. But the thing I like about this forum is that when most of the Northern Hemisphere goes quiet, we can live vicariously through our Southern Hemisphere friends that are starting to get back outdoors to enjoy the sun and surf. Maybe it’s still too cold for them as it is only Spring still.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  02:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are we three the only ones warm enough to reply! I know that winter is here, but I still try to be nude as much as possible and enjoy hearing what others are doing for the cooler times! For us here in this part of Alaska, it has been warmer then normal, but not warm enough to be outside nude! That sucks but, it is what it is!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  06:26:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It's spring time in Southern Australia, come on down.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  07:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still have a few more years before I plan to retire. Once I do, I hope to do the snowbird thing and spend some more time down in Florida. That will increase my naked time.

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  10:12:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DW and I just returned from 2 weeks at a resort in Land O Lakes, Florida. Apperantly, I'm not allowed to name the resort. This was our 3rd year there. We love going there because we can use some travel points, which makes it very reasonable to stay. The resort is 95% great. We are not swingers or voyeurs so there are some areas of the resort we just avoid on the weekends. It's not really a problem because there are lots of other things to do. It is awesome to be able to just go anywhere in the gated community and be naked. The resort only covers about 1/4 of the community. I can go out to get something from the vehicle and wave at the mail lady. Take walks and not have to worry about "offending" anyone. Not everyone is naked all the time but they have no expectation for others to be clothed. We did nude yoga and aerobics every morning. We ate all our meals in the restaurant naked. We even invited a couple of friends who are fellow church members. They stayed for 5 days and enjoyed thems selves as well.

I could see us buying a place and snowboarding there. The people we've met in the community are very nice. We've been invited to their homes for dinner and have gone out for dinner with them. Just when we get pissed off when we see some very poor behavior and think that maybe we are trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear, the beauty of the community, the rest of the people in the community, the services the area provides and being able to live naked make it alll seem worthwhile again.

We had some business to do over in Kissimmee so after getting tat done we went to Cypress Cove and spent the rest of the afternoon there, had dinner and did a little dancing before returning to the Land O lakes area.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2018 :  12:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soonbnude, enjoy your summer. From pictures I have seen of your part of the world, its looks nice. We had a friend that worked for the forest service, as a pilot fighting fires. Once he was done with the fire season, he would head to your part of the world. He always came back with good stories and lots of pictures. Enjoy your summer. We are a few months away yet.

ddoger, it sounds like you all had a good time. It helps being around like minded people.

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2018 :  06:11:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Turkey Day.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2018 :  06:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Happy Turkey Day! Hope that everyone has a great day with family and friends. Be safe!
quote:
Originally posted by nudehndymn

Happy Turkey Day.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2018 :  8:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of people now days are joining nudist groups on social media like FaceBook or MeWE.

Diger

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  2:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting! I do not have account in either one of those, and not sure if I will. I hear so many horror stories about people using these sites. I know we get some 'odd ball' ones here from time to time, but also feel that most here are of the same mind set, regarding being nude!
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

A lot of people now days are joining nudist groups on social media like FaceBook or MeWE.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2018 :  12:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Nude in AK! They come and then they go. Those with the same mindset will tend to stay and those that thought they were going to get something else and find out this site is not about that...they eventually go away.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Happy Nude  (I mean New) Year Topic Next Topic: What are you reading?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved