Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 453 ]  [ Total: 453 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Too Quiet
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Happy Nude  (I mean New) Year Topic Next Topic: What are you reading?
Page: of 3

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  2:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

There are lots of people turning away from FB here in Oz due to the admissions they finally owned up to. I have an account, opened reluctantly but needed to when our 3 kids were all overseas a couple of years ago. Use it now to talk to them and a few contacts via messenger, I don't need the word to know what I am up to or where I go on holiday.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  11:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soonbnude, you all getting ready to enjoy more outside nude time with the on coming of summer?

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2018 :  3:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Indeed AK, indeed. Got home from work last night at 5.45 and had > an hour in our yard getting some late afternoon sun, 25C, beautiful. 35C expected today, 38C tomorrow then a change as it is technically still spring here, summer really starts after December 22. We have had a few nice days where I have had time on my sun patio but spring is highly variable. Looking forward to plenty of warm days ahead, even into next May. Cheers.

doug2323
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2018 :  03:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The flight to Australia (or NZ) is not bad if you make your connection in Honolulu. Fly Alaska Air on miles to HNL. Spend a night and a day there, and fly Quantas or Air New Zealand down. If you look at a globe its a pretty straight route.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  09:26:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been away from this site for some time now. Last year I got back together with an old girlfriend from 25 years ago, who was always the love of my life, and we have been super happy together for over a year and a half now. So I'm not nearly online as much as I used to be.
Anyhow, she's not a nudist, but has slowly been opening up to it. She has gone to the nude beach with me twice this past summer, and has even gotten naked. The first time she wore a tiny bikini, and eventually took the top off. After a little while, she took the bottom off and stayed naked the rest of the day. The second trip, she just got naked as soon as we got to the beach.
This past summer was probably my most naked summer in many many years. She lives out in the country, and although she does have neighbors, she has a somewhat private yard. So I spent many days this summer naked in her yard. Also we took quite a few trips where I drove naked there and back. We went on a few excursions where I also got naked for some time. One day we went to this outdoor sculpture park and were the only ones there, so I walked all around the park naked for most of the afternoon. We went to a private camping resort along lake Erie and she and I strolled the beach at night. I walked naked, putting my clothes on whenever we saw other people coming. We went for a hike in a state park and nobody was around, so I hiked naked. She lives across from an old cemetery, and I love cemeteries, so I went there a few times and wandered it naked. It was truly a great summer. I look forward to next summer for even more naked fun.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  09:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just nice to see you back Willy! Enjoy your time together, be it clothed or naked! Glad you found her and reconnected!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  4:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Summer is staring down here, a couple of hot days, one I got to the beach, yesterday was too hot and with a strong wind a bad potential fire day. The beach day was great, made a new nude friend at the beach, had a long walk of 4-5 KM round the beach headland, beautiful. Walked back along the beach most of the way naked with another guy, we thought we would see how far we could walk before putting something on, it was a long way and then I just put on my speedo's, a feeling of freedom mostly.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  7:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a good day you had! Enjoy your summer and get a little sun for us!
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Summer is staring down here, a couple of hot days, one I got to the beach, yesterday was too hot and with a strong wind a bad potential fire day. The beach day was great, made a new nude friend at the beach, had a long walk of 4-5 KM round the beach headland, beautiful. Walked back along the beach most of the way naked with another guy, we thought we would see how far we could walk before putting something on, it was a long way and then I just put on my speedo's, a feeling of freedom mostly.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2018 :  08:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Just nice to see you back Willy! Enjoy your time together, be it clothed or naked! Glad you found her and reconnected!

Thank you. I'm ecstatic to be back with her.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2018 :  7:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
don't really have a good answer. but a lot of times the subjects have not changed

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2018 :  12:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree! Sometimes there's just not much to talk about that has already been talked about! We try and find new things that we've either done or experienced to share but sometimes there's just nothing new.

Except;

My dad recently passed away and we were all visiting and taking care of things at his home. Some family members were staying there but the Prof and I always opt for a hotel someplace nearby. At the end of the day when you're a nudist and you've been clothed most of the day, all you want to do is get naked and comfortable. In a house full of textile family members, that wasn't going to happen.

I was talking with my brother's significant other and she asked why "we" weren't spending the night there at my dad's. I told her, "too many people here. Difficult for us to run around naked and be comfortable." Her reply was, "I sleep naked all the time but I don't think I could run around the house naked!" I replied, "well, we do... all the time and we couldn't do it here so we go to a hotel room where we can." She was positive about the subject and conversation and I appreciated that.

I've never tried to convert anyone to nudism. I've only attempted to educate them on our lifestyle and a lifestyle that many, many people live, even if they don't consider themselves nudists, like we do. I would have liked to talk about it more with her but like in most cases in these particular situations, we were interrupted and the conversation on that subject stopped.

At any rate, it was nice to talk about it intelligently and maturely to someone that wasn't going to get childlike and weird about talking about non sexual, everyday nudity.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2018 :  12:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf, I agree in that ours is a life style that some can not except. Some that I have talked with, do understand and some even wish that they could enjoy the nude life style. I hope to be able to enjoy it more this next summer.
Being in Alaska there is limited chances to really enjoy our life style. When I do get the chance, I take full advantage of it!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2018 :  9:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just so pleased to actually speak to someone about it and not have them act like a 12 year old girl and get stupid silly!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2018 :  4:13:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sounds like a win if people will listen and accept your opinion without trying to talk you down or tell you that you are wrong. The topic is getting broached in our household as I'm naked around my wife constantly and sunning outside. A neighbour visited the other day and my wife was not bothered by me being out the back naked, a SIL knows and is getting used to the idea. My home, my choice without trying to demand others do the same, that in itself helps others think about it and maybe consider it.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2018 :  05:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey there, Willy!! Wondered where you were, and was hoping you didn't get lost up there on those rooftops.

Congratulations, guy. You made a convert and you found the love of your life. Two for the price of one. In radio station lingo, that's a Twin Spin (two songs in a row without breaks). Keep us posted.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Happy Nude  (I mean New) Year Topic Next Topic: What are you reading?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved