Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 459 ]  [ Total: 459 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  08:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In all respect, I don't think much of this topic...

Men (because it shows) or women are only reacting to natural situations in life....

Unless (one) is a pervert, stimulation don't come so easy,
first because of our éducation, second because of respect....

I you know that your body react in certain situation, well try to avoid them... or just don't walk around while your body in in full reaction....

Lets not also knock human reactions... I've seen (not often) men (new naturist) reacting at his first encounter with nudity in public and after a few visists they are OK...

cheers & peace

Corasol

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  09:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, thanks for answering my question on the erection. I have fallen asleep at the beach and have awoken with one. That's why if I take a nap at the beach I'll always put towel across my legs. That way no one gets the wrong idea.

I was swimming once this past summer. There were two guys and a women together. One of the guys and the woman were laughing hysterically. At first I could not figure out why. As I left the water I saw the reason. The other guy, maybe his first time at a nude beach, had an erection. He was dipping his bosy in the water to reduce it's size. His two friends thought it was funny. So did the other swimmer around them. No one called him a pervert or was rude or unkind to him.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  07:24:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thats funny IrishRed, was it at a nude beach or or private property or what?

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  4:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, both were at a nude beach.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  03:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
IrishRed;

I can imagine that being funny to others, and probably embarrasing to him.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  3:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually the guy took it in stride and his friends were only kidding him in a good natured way.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  6:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To have the courage to share your nude body for others to see, you've got to have a sense of humor, or at least be able to take the unexpected, like an erection, in stride.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 01/08/2004 11:49:08 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  8:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, it depends on the situation.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  11:51:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cheri,

I was just talking in the general sense, remember, I'm for covering up when in public.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  05:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic we are not trying to make you paranoid.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  06:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I reiterate: please, please, please, please, please, please, please cover up if you get an erection.

Melissa

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  10:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim, thanks.

Melissa, I agree with you, I dooooooooo !

Chic

vcvcpt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  2:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a new and budding nudist I'm very disgusted with many of the posts I've read regarding things such as piercing/erections. Before joining this forum I thought that nudists were free spirits who were fighting to abolish rediculous rules regarding the "sexifying" of the nude body. Now I feel as if I was mislead. It seems that many of you want the freedom of nudity but then feel compelled to restrict yourself and be ashamed of your own body. I've never been to a full on nudist resort, I've never been in the company of a nude woman that wasn't in a sexual situation. I thought by joining this forum and reading posts I would feel more at ease about entering into a non-sexual nudist environment, but yet I feel more frightened than before. I do worry that I may get an erection or people will shun me for having my nipple pierced. Personally when someone talks about erections being wrong because they are sexually related, I think it is going against the whole system we're trying to develop of not associating SEX with NUDITY. I fully agree that if there is a man following my fiance and staring while sporting a full on boner that it is in a sexual sense and therefore wrong, but if a man is laying in the sun and has his hands behind his head with a woody....HOW IS IT SEXUAL?? IMHO I believe that if a guy is sitting there innocently with a woody and is not trying to rub it on your leg than the best way to get rid of it is to stop staring at it.

BTW I try not to stand on anyone's genitals....sorry couldn't resist

Edited by - vcvcpt on 01/12/2004 2:45:03 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  3:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't get discouraged. You sound like a good guy with his head in the right place. Sometimes people here and everywhere formulate very strict opinions about things and come across rather harshly. I occasionally find myself becoming somewhat combative, although I don't intend to, on some issues.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/12/2004 3:35:11 PM

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  8:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
VCVCPT,

I understand where you're coming from. Nudism is largely about freedom and seeing a whole bunch of rules seems to take away from that freedom. Even as nudists, though, I think it's important to practice good etiquette and make people feel comfortable when reasonable and possible. In our day and culture an erection can be a sign of aggression. That's just the reality. While I realize there are many different reasons for getting an erection, it is impossible for me to get inside someone's head to figure out the reason it's there. To me as a woman, it is scary to see a man with an erection as I have no idea why he has it or what he's going to do with it. Therefore, it would be helpful if it was just covered up non-chalantly. This doesn't mean it's wrong or bad to get an erection and I hope I'm not giving that impression. It just makes us womenfolk feel more safe and comfortable if we don't see it.

Melissa

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved