Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 442 ]  [ Total: 442 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

rockinghorse61
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  6:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From my own experience, masturbation has no relation to the chances of getting an erection in public. Masturbation is (should be) only done in private. In private, the mind functions differently than in public. In public, you have many chaperones. In private, you have none.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  9:42:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rockinghorse,

I agree that masturbation should not take place in public. But its an over-generalisation to say that the "mind functions differently" in private. I would really like to move this topic away from masturbation as it has little to do with the issues presented.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

desertdude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  5:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Since this is a forum that educates people (in addition to other things,) I'm requesting some education here. Does sex or masturbation increase the likelihood that you'll get an erection? Or does it decrease the chances? Probably more a question for mom (who is most welcome to answer) than the forum, but I'm curious about this.

Melissa

Melissa,
In most situations it would reduce the chances of having a psychogenic or involuntary spontaneous erect. It would not of course affect one caused by physical stimulation.

Divemex

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  2:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Divemex's Homepage  Send Divemex an AOL message  Send Divemex a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can try to desinsitize the mind all you want with rules, however if the eye sees then the mind reacts and stimulation occurs (male or female). With the female it is not as evident as it nipple erection can occur with a cool breeze and not be sexual, the male however is obvious and is not intended to be viewed as "rude" but "natural". IT HAPPENS. Young or old... nature is going to do what it will to show excitement. Guys get erections sitting in the car from vibrations.... is it sexual? No... it is a natural response to a STIMULUS. Please, stop making rules to stop natural things from happening. Mother Nature has her own rules and we just need to deal with her sense of humor.

Samuel H. Leggett

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  6:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will agree that erections are a part of human nature and sometimes just happen, but , an erection should not be flaunted or should any action be taken to call attention to it. discreetly take care of the situation, don't go running arround yelling about it.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  8:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Divemex

it is a natural response to a STIMULUS. Please, stop making rules to stop natural things from happening.

Nobody is trying to make a rule to stop a natural thing from happening. Many of us, however, agree there are polite ways to act when certain things happen.

Passing gas is also natural, but the polite thing to do is to walk away from others when doing it.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  04:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Cheef, but you need to excuse yourself or at least give them a waring. Do just walk away and leave them standing and choking.

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  1:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where do I stand? Depends on my mood. Sorry, I just couldn't resist that any longer.

To be serious, I don't think it is physically, and maybe emotionally, healthy to suppress the mechanics of a biological funtion. But I'd still say hide or hide it, untill it goes away. Even if you're not switched on, it may switch on somebody else-maybe somebody you don't want it to.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/02/2004 1:16:41 PM

ombreath

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  4:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit ombreath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think it is shame males have to be ashamed of part of their bodies and have to cover up in the occurance of an erection. If the spontaneous erection is sustained in view of others I would consider this inappropiate but usually that is not the case. Spontaneous and innocent erections will pass wihtin a few minutes. If naturists can not accept this state of erections then they are not really about about acceptance at all.
As a male I'm tired of having to be ashamed, embarrassed of my penis and I think it is pathetic that I should have to roll over or cover up when my penis takes an erect form. This sometimes happens if I sunbath nude earlier in the morning or sometimes from the warmth of the sun. I simply let this natural state of my penis pass which only takes a few moments.
I'm not published but my opinion is just as critical and important.
Thank you.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  7:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ombreath,

I agree completely. We have no reason to be ashamed, but I'm still a little shy (believe it or not), and prefer not to be viewed in that condition, but that's just me.

I'd only personally have a problem with someone who tries to be noticed for it, and even then, its none of my business how he deals with his own situation.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/02/2004 7:43:05 PM

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  7:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I agree Cheef, but you need to excuse yourself or at least give them a waring. Do just walk away and leave them standing and choking.

LOL, Kim! You're right, I could have phrased that better. However, I sure hope everybody knows I meant to excuse yourself and go elsewhere BEFORE doing it!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  7:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it guys often & normlly wake up in the morning with an erection even if they are thinking about sex?

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2004 :  9:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Irishred,

I think it's biologically natural to have a morning erection...nothing to do with thinking about sex, perhaps a reminder of our (male) function which basically pro-creation.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  05:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You actually get them about 3 times an hour when asleep. Remember that when you fall asleep on the in-law's couch after Thanksgiving dinner. I believe just about any time you become physiologically stimulated, (like when you wake up) causes them.

When I was 40, before my quadruple by-pass, I had angioplasties done twice. A nurse had to come in and check under the blanket to be sure I wasn't bleeding to death from my incision at the hip every hour. She was the least attractive nurse on earth, and as luck would have it, I was sporting tremendous each and every time she checked. I would wake up, and it wouldn't go away. Jeeeeeeze! No loss of blood pressure, nothing to see here, move along! LOL although I didn't think it was funny then.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/03/2004 05:47:34 AM

pjcomp

Posted - 01/03/2004 :  06:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pjcomp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I recall reading somewhere that the male's morning erection is actually brought on by pressure on the relevant nerve endings caused by the bladder filling up overnight while in a prone position, not a result of any form of sexual stimulation, concious or unconcious. Hence the erection quickly deflating when one stands up.

Peter Stokes

Peter Stokes, UK

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved