Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 502 ]  [ Total: 502 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Nightforce
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2007 :  09:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Nightforce an ICQ Message  Send Nightforce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am starting to think that the anti-erectionists are so because of the positive promotion of nudism. A middle ground so that non-nudists will be more accepting if there is ZERO sexual connotations at a nude place since the mainstream thought is that nudity=sex. Now that my eyes are opening to nudity as a lifestyle and experiencing things for myself and taking my own decisions I would not be the slightest bit offended by a man sporting a woody so long as he's obviously not encouraging it or making use of it.

Chance favors the prepared mind. - Louis Pasteur

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  6:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

as a new member of this kind of life style i guess maby my views are a little different than the norm. i really cant see why it would make any difference if the penis is pointing down or pointing up . its the same penis and the shape is the same only slightly bigger.attension to it. i think if in the pool stay in the pool until it goes down,if on a lounge chair simply turn over for a while or bring your knees up and cross your ankles for a while and NOT use the towel except when walking around. as you can see i am not a pro bonner person at
it seems as its ok if it points down but is terrible if it points up.you all know that if we didnt have a way of making this happen all of us wood not be here!!!!!! all i was trying to say was that females dont have to cover up and so to be fair males shouldnt have to eather. i feel that some form of beeing descrete about it is in order and the only thing i wood change is putting a towel over it and draw a lot more all. it seems that eather you are a pro bonner or you are a anti bonner person. i have tried to find some middle ground to work with. i still think the person should be judged on his actions with an erection to yard with no problems as we have 5 acres and no close neighbors. most neighbors know that i am a nudist any way and dont have any problems with it as one neighbor has been a nudist for over 30 years.deturman if beeing out of line or not. you know that in america we are susposto to be presumed to be innicent until proven gilty.
now i have not been to a nudist org and at this time i dont think i would want to go. i have been a home nudist for a while and dont have to worry about any thing here at home. my wife is not a nudist but i have her blessing. i can get to the swimming pool,hot tube and back
i think nudism needs some up dating and really accept nudism as that is what they preach and quit having double standerds. god made us this way and it should not be a problem to accept it. please get your minds out of the gutter, we are what we are, in my humble opinion
OLD BUZZARD

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  6:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not sure why some words got transposed on last post?????? old buzzard

bluezootnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  04:54:30 AM  Show Profile  Send bluezootnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi i know im new to this site and have not yet done the public nudity yet this is just a first step for me. so this topic is interesting to hear debated.

I for one do think that a man has to work on controle of his thoughts and thus resulting exterior reactions, but i think those that do this diligently and might be the best at it are Budhist Monks. but thats anpther subject. I do thing that over showing of an erect penis blantantly showing it to get a reaction is down right rong. Now for the flip side. I have found when im having fun (not sexually but fun in the sence that what one does to relax from the stresses of society ( not masterbation either) but relaxation can lend to an erection...how because the muscles that restric blood from entering the penis are now relaxed so when they relax ..TaDA you have an erection... this is why most morning erections occur not due to a sexual dream but to the fact that one is relaxed in thier environment, and when one has fun it a natural occurance to relax and opps there it is a boner. but if you find you getting on then maybe one should cover up. but to jump down someones throught about it i think as naturist yes concentrating on mind and body controle is aplaydible for some but for someone like me who has different hobbies other than yoga or that type of relaxation(mine is cars and buidling models) and i dont see yoga or mind controle as something super important except in when it applies to amking a living is not allways a persute but the persute of educating ourselves as nudists on the true natural functions of the human body is some thing we should do, so we dont beat eachother up. when we allready have that problem from the rest of the world.

bluezootnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  05:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Send bluezootnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
additional note i just read old buzzards message.

What is it, is the person who has the woody, thats the offender ....Or is it the Person who is constatntly looking for people sporting them to tell them hey your a dirty person for sporting that! I mean who's looking at whos crotch rather than at the persons face if we are who we say we are... . the one with the mind that thinks a naturally occuring things such as errect penises, erect nipples and clitoruses are offensive must be actually them selves thinking that we (nudist)are sex maniacs! So have we really been successfull as telling the out side world that we naturists are not sex maniacs when we have people in out ouwn group that think we are??!?!?! Humans are Inteligent, wise, fun and yes sexual beings but it doesnt meen we are wild animals (all though some are). hey what do you think we will be when we go to heven?? clothed? will we have our bits and peices? i bet we'll still get erections...lol

bluezootnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  05:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Send bluezootnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
another thought...why are we so hung up on the idea of the errection beit either penis or nipples or clitorus??? when i see one topic talks about pubic hair...and it seems some shave for comfort others just like the looks, and some call attention to it with shaping it or even coloring it and some of us keep it trim(me) or like seeing women trim or smooth (me again) we are again concentrating on preference and whats seen and not and what appealing and not which goes back to attraction and attention and reaction......if we as nudist go against nature and beat eachother up over erections of any sort, yet we call attention to the areas that ...well are ..the "reproductive area" and tell what we prefer then we are talikng attraction, thats in and of itself is...part of Human ...shhhh dont say it loud....(SEXUALITY!)...lol
yes im only making light of a subject but as a first timer to public nudity im glad i know what i should do to not offent the looky looers. so i will cover up or hide or run home ...
where ive have been a nudist free and comfortable and relxed with out "Society judgeing me for be in a nudist...naturist??

hmm
Nudist...naturist...nudist= one whos nude naked?
naturist= one who's natural( nudes and acepting entirlely the beautiy faults and odditys and functions of the human body....hmmm
could be a new topic...revolution!!!

Barebuns

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  5:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So now we have gotten to 57 pages on this subject! It is interesting that no matter what we express, the ones that are for erections or those anti-erections will probably stay the same on their views regardless how many pages we write on the subject. It is like religion; and few straw from what they were brought up with in belief; so it is and will be on nudity, whether erect or now. Some like nudity & som3 do not, no matter how long we preach to change them on their views.

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  7:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i find this whole dispute kind of silly and it starts to piss me off...

Simple things should be viewed in a simple manner

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  12:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just really couldn't care less. It happens, it happens. What comes up goes down. Big deal.

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  11:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudistme

i find this whole dispute kind of silly and it starts to piss me off...

Simple things should be viewed in a simple manner

Ay-yup. That's the spirit ! A naturist should be able to embrace a natural event, secure in the knowledge that
"this too shall pass"

Surely there are more significant matters to spend bandwidth on?

The Hippie Curmudgeon

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

WendyP

Posted - 09/01/2007 :  3:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Where do you stand on Male Arousal?

This has to be the funniest title of a thread that I have ever seen.
All that aside, I never really thought about it as a problem.

Theron

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  03:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Topic still open, so heres my two cents. For many years I was raised to equate nudity as forbidden fruit, and thus worthy of attention in a sexual way. Fifty years later, those neurons still have some life, and the involuntary flow of blood still happens on occasion. Discretion, always being the better part of valor, dictates no overt act that would make others uncomfortable. God made us beautiful, and if He didn't design it it would not happen. Just don't offend.
Go in Peace, Theron

windowphobe
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  4:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit windowphobe's Homepage  Send windowphobe an AOL message  Send windowphobe an ICQ Message  Send windowphobe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where do I stand? Behind it, I suppose. After all, it's in front of me. :)

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  8:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by windowphobe

Where do I stand? Behind it, I suppose. After all, it's in front of me. :)

Now that's...FUNNY!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  9:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know through the years of our "club" every once and a while it will happen. No big deal!!!

We are all good friends, and it does not offend any of us.

We feel it is just a part of life, and things happen.

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved