Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 159 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  12:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chuck,
This guy is just too easy to spot. He thinly disguises his former identities by attempting to re-phrase his ridiculous remarks. But he always has to put something so outrageous and stupid in at least one of his posts that he has used before. Occasionally makes posts that try to seem legitimate.

He seems to think that he is clever and intelligent, trying to pass himself off as an adult. But he has a very crude and immature style of writing. There is no way that he is older than a teenager. He’s probably in his early teens.

Every few months, he returns with a new persona, but never a new personality. Kind of a pathetic existence, I think. I'm sure that eventually, he will hit puberty and he'll stop only to be replaced by some other kid.

For those of you who don't know what we are talking about, his post is already gone.

For those of you who think you can get in here and pull this kind of crap, forget it. Nobody has ever gotten by Admin and the Moderators for long, and nobody ever will.

For visitors to the site, be assured that the kind of discussion this guy engages in is NOT what we're about, and it won't be tolerated. All of the legitimate members want this to be a nice, friendly and dignified forum. A legitimate discussion group for friends, and we don't want you to think it is anything less.

Randy

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  12:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Moderator.
I see you are on top of it. Good job!

Randy

Chuck
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  1:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Randy...Thanks Moderator...Now I can get back to reading the helpful, informative stuff, the stuff that helps us all.
Chuck

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Randy,

I've been away for 6 months. It imazes me this is still an active topic.

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  4:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Chic,
I think this one will be debated untill judgement day. The only reason I got into this thread this time was to identify a returning problem child. He raised some flags that needed to be pointed out.

Randy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  10:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yo Chic!!!

Welcome back!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  03:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Chic, we have missed you!

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2004 :  4:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Andy and Kim,

Thanks for the welcome back notes. It's fun to be back with a great group of friends.

Chic

Stirbaby
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2004 :  3:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stirbaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, this is a new member, no pun intended. I think this is only my third or fourth post.
When I saw this topic, I thought I better start tat the beginning and find out some things.
Here is my question.
If the condition of the penis, the level of arousal, is to be considered, is the % of the level of arousal to be considered.
I think that the penis is always in flux, affected by wind, sunlight, temperature, ECT.
If you would put the range on a scale, with a Seinfeld moment being a 1 and "Ready to leap into action" being a 10, where is the acceptable range?
Now I admit that I have never been nude in a group of sober people. ( you go and figure that out yourself.)
I am afraid that just talking about this may get me banned!
I am a newbie, and have no expert opinion on this, but I do have experience with my own penis, and I just don’t trust the penis to have a social conscience.
I mean, you aren’t going to get a 10 out of me with dinner and some soft lighting, but, I know what a nice breeze feels like under my kilt, and I know that there are some 5 till 7's that just happen.

And, if a fellah gets a 7 to 10, isn’t it just a passing phase.
If the fellah picks up his gun and goes to war, that would be inappropriate, or if he suddenly breaks into the church-lady dance, that would be inappropriate.
But, a 10 can rise and fall with out any intent to invade and conquer.
Its kinda like that ol' argument not put forth by me, that Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.
Penis don’t threaten people, people threaten people.

I hope I haven’t exceeded my level of competence by speaking about the penis, and especially the scale of 1 to 10 , but if I have, please accept my sincere apology.

I am 50 years old, this week, and I just have never bared my loins before women, except in the framework of a physical, without the intent to “go to war”. I am sure that it will take me a little bit to get used to the idea of being in front of women, and , gad zooks, children, with out blushing, much less looking like I just out of a tub full of ice cubes!

I played rugby until I was well into my 40’s, and have never had any feeling one way or the other about being around my friends, male, while nude. Nude swim, nude hot tub, nude showers, were all common amongst players.
It’s the introduction of nude women into the scene that has me apprehensive.
I may be to well trained, or to poorly trained, to be able to share the air with coeds. Old dog and new tricks syndrome, possibly.

See, look at my rambling posts.
I am getting nervous just being in the forum!
Geez, let me tell you, this kind of nervous wont get be banned anywhere!
Ice cubes anyone!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2004 :  6:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stirbaby, I think you would have done better to read the other 35 pages of postings on this subject . :)

There are lots of natural things that the human body is capable, some of which I don't want to witness. Since it can be offensive to some, and we are always fighting off bad laws, we need to use our G_d given common sense.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Rich67

Posted - 10/18/2004 :  7:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Partial erections are no big deal (no pun intended). It can come from many reasons...including just being lost in thought. I have never experienced an embarrassing eraction because once I determine it is in progress...I just relax and make myself think real thoughts. It diminishes with no problem.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  10:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stirbaby

OK, this is a new member, no pun intended. I think this is only my third or fourth post.
When I saw this topic, I thought I better start tat the beginning and find out some things.
Here is my question.
If the condition of the penis, the level of arousal, is to be considered, is the % of the level of arousal to be considered.
I think that the penis is always in flux, affected by wind, sunlight, temperature, ECT.
If you would put the range on a scale, with a Seinfeld moment being a 1 and "Ready to leap into action" being a 10, where is the acceptable range?

It seems to me that no matter where your range is at the moment, someone will take exception to it being acceptable. So good luck with that one. As far as I'm concerned, if you are discreet and non-chalant and not agressively displaying, don't worry about others except in offending. Worry about your own motivation. Sounds to me like you don't have a problem with intent or motivation.

It's too bad that so much anxiety has to be applied to innocent biological function as testified by 36 pages of rhetoric.

Now I admit that I have never been nude in a group of sober people. ( you go and figure that out yourself.)
I am afraid that just talking about this may get me banned!
I am a newbie, and have no expert opinion on this, but I do have experience with my own penis, and I just don’t trust the penis to have a social conscience.

Sure you've got an expert opinion on this. Don't sell yourself short (sorry). After all, you wear one. Who better to know how those things work? I don't think a guy should expect his biology to carry a social concience.

I mean, you aren’t going to get a 10 out of me with dinner and some soft lighting, but, I know what a nice breeze feels like under my kilt, and I know that there are some 5 till 7's that just happen.

And, if a fellah gets a 7 to 10, isn’t it just a passing phase.
If the fellah picks up his gun and goes to war, that would be inappropriate, or if he suddenly breaks into the church-lady dance, that would be inappropriate.
But, a 10 can rise and fall with out any intent to invade and conquer.
Its kinda like that ol' argument not put forth by me, that Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.
Penis don’t threaten people, people threaten people.

I hope I haven’t exceeded my level of competence by speaking about the penis, and especially the scale of 1 to 10 , but if I have, please accept my sincere apology.

I think the 1 to 10 is a good way of presenting it. I'm reminded of Elaine of "Seinfeld" and her questions: "They shrink? How do you walk around with those things?"

Half the population knows that you have as much control over this as you do over thirst, hunger or gas, and the other half never will. Not to disparage the other half, but some things have to be experienced to be understood. And ladies have a lot of things going on that we will never truly understand either.

I am 50 years old, this week, and I just have never bared my loins before women, except in the framework of a physical, without the intent to “go to war”. I am sure that it will take me a little bit to get used to the idea of being in front of women, and , gad zooks, children, with out blushing, much less looking like I just out of a tub full of ice cubes!

As I approach the 1/2 century mark myself, I'm just delighted that the thing still works and gives me reason to worry!

Joining a mixed group is ha- difficult to get used to at first, but you will quickly become comfortable, trust me. I'm still a little shy when I first arive. A little stage fright is good for keeping one in line.

We all have the "ice cube anxiety." But everyone knows that "from the acorn grows the mighty oak." Very sorry about that bit of humor , but I want you to know that we all have the same thoughts and concerns.

I played rugby until I was well into my 40’s, and have never had any feeling one way or the other about being around my friends, male, while nude. Nude swim, nude hot tub, nude showers, were all common amongst players.
It’s the introduction of nude women into the scene that has me apprehensive.
I may be to well trained, or to poorly trained, to be able to share the air with coeds. Old dog and new tricks syndrome, possibly.

See, look at my rambling posts.
I am getting nervous just being in the forum!
Geez, let me tell you, this kind of nervous wont get be banned anywhere!
Ice cubes anyone!

Don't worry. Sometimes I think I'm the king of rambling and rants, and the king of run-on sentences.

Don't be nervous, you are amoung open-minded friends here. Even if we don't always agree, we all get along. I think we like each other and respect opposing viewpoints, by and large. You won't be banned for your opinion.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 10/19/2004 10:08:20 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  10:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Stirbaby, I think you would have done better to read the other 35 pages of postings on this subject . :)

There are lots of natural things that the human body is capable, some of which I don't want to witness. Since it can be offensive to some, and we are always fighting off bad laws, we need to use our G_d given common sense.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri is right. We do have a lot of opposition from society in general, and we do need to be discreet. It all boils down to that-discretion. To defend our beaches and even our private locations, it is important to portay an entirely wholesome image.

We don't have total control of our biological responses, but as they occur we should make efforts to downplay or hide them if necessary to avoid conflict and offense.

Randy

Stirbaby
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  12:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stirbaby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have spent a solid couple of hours, and have studied this long and hard to get a grip on this matter.

This may be the longest penis thread since Wayne Bobbitt suffered severe separation anxiety.

I am new to all this so let me see if I got this straight.
It can all be said with these few words….
If I get a little chub, that is cool, but if I get a lovin' chubin' then its back into the pool!

Seriously, I think we are beating a dead horse.

Like Isaac Hayes said in the song from the movie of the same name, “I’m just talking’ ‘bout Shaft.”

We can go at this for pages, each one pulling for their side, but in the end, it can be summed up by the peanut rule my dear Grandmother told me about.

"Stirbaby," Grandmother would say, “If you can balance a peanut on the end of it, you don’t have a clue what it’s really used for."

It does seem that we have talked about this about 78 times longer than we have ever seen peanut juggler in open coed conditions.

By any measure, though this may be something close to our heart on, it just not a big a threat as we may want to envisage.

So, we ask ourselves, why aren’t there more stand up guys?

Perhaps it is because it’s so very demanding for some men to perform balancing acts without a net.

Perhaps it is because squirrels know that they can always find nuts a nudist camp, more so in the warm weather months.

I know it’s generally not within acceptable limits to put a stimulating image on your profile page, but I have loaded up a personal snapshot that demonstrates my Grandmothers peanut theory.

It is a nude picture, well there is a hat involved… and shoes… and a cane, but except for all those things it’s a nude.

This is the first time I have posted an unclothed photograph on the web, so don’t be too unkind in your opinion.

I am turning 50, and I am just a shell of my former youthful self.

It’s a special photograph, and I am just going to leave it up and about for a day or so.
Please don’t copy it and put in on one of those provocative ADULTS ONLY Nudist websites.

Again, don’t be insulted. If you are, then let me know.

If you are let down by what you see, just imagine how I must feel.

I am sure that once you take a look, we can finally bring an end to this very firm penis dialogue, and if it doesn’t, well, at least we can see the end from were we are.
In matters of the penis, at least in public, let’s all be less rigid and more flexible.
And guys, in the future if a something does pop up, we can only hope and pray that one of the ladies will be on top of it to prevent any embarrassing moments.

I am very close to the end right now.

Anybody want a peanut?

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  5:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is somebody starting to sound familiar? Or is it just me?

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 10/19/2004 5:03:56 PM

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved