Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  04:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes 3tracy, inquiring minds want to know!

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  9:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man O man... I go away for a while and the Male Arousal topic has expanded to 34 pages. The drama from the last several posts is so exciting I can, um, hardly stand it!

(I'm sure that the fact that this is one of the first topics I visited upon my return to the forum says something about me, but I won't think too hard about that one.)

Oops! I did it again.

Oh well. It's good to be back, anyway.

Philzer

kajofi
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  11:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Send kajofi an ICQ Message  Click to see kajofi's MSN Messenger address  Send kajofi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If it's overtly sexual male arousal is innapropiate, if it's natural and it goes away quickly no harm is done, IMO.

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2004 :  12:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What about if the man is asleep? Is an erection while sleeping embarrasing or offensive to others?

I've heard that most men get erections while dreaming (not necessarily about sex...)

This is (I've heard) how doctors often test to see if someone actually has physical problems (rather than mental) that cause impotence.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2004 :  02:51:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think we visited that problem about 18 pages back nudeman72. The outcome was if you are afraid you might get an erection while sleeping, sleep on your tummy, or put a towel or hat over the offending member!

Kim =^.^=

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2004 :  5:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Kim. (My bad- I should have read through all previous posts...)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2004 :  02:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No problem, 34 pages is a lot of material to sort through!

Kim =^.^=

3tracy

Posted - 05/31/2004 :  09:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over 90 posts by Kim in this thread. Wow.

I'd like to know which nudist resorts a few of you on this board visit. I've been to private resorts but never have seen anyone sleeping with a hat on their privates or a towel over it. This is silly. Some counseling is in order for anyone who is that disturbed by it.

3tracy

Posted - 06/01/2004 :  09:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudeman, you don't have to be concerned about having an erection. No one is going to bother you about it. There are a few people who have had a bad experience in their past with the male organ. They cope with it by a pathological approach of trying to dictate other peoples' behavior in an irrational way. They are in need of some professional counseling.

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2004 :  02:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to appolagise for any upset I have caused to anybody with the contribution I had recently posted to this subject.Any upset caused was totally unintentional, and I had no intention of going against the ideals or spirit of this discussion forum.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/02/2004 :  7:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We don't allow links to sites with graphic sex or mainly sexual content, or pictures of erections, commentary meant to titillate, etc.

Also, our rule for personal pics is that the genitals cannot be more prominent than the face, and of course no erections.

We do this so the forum attracts real nudists, and has nothing to interest those seeking a cheap thrill.

Apology accepted.

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  1:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What do you say about this (found on another forum):
It's unfortunate that a large component of people that promote nude recreation and social activities claim to appreciate "all things natural," but are so averse to sexuality. If a man is healthy and accepting of his own body, then an erection in response to a pretty smile or an attractive figure is a normal response, and should be accepted as such. To make the claim: "It's not sexual," as though that somehow makes it more acceptable, is ridiculous. Of course, it's sexual. Bravo! That's one of the things that makes being a man such a pleasureable experience, and makes being around women so nice. As some women have been brave enough to admit, the open-minded feminine eye can accept the sexual response as a compliment, and enjoy the physical reality of it as part of nature's art display, like the spreading of a peacock's tail feathers!

To admit to being a sexual person, and exhibiting normal sexual responses is not saying that it's okay to rape women and children - that's not a sexual response, anyway, that's violence, and as such, always anti-social. Natural and appropriate social displays of sexuality should not make the most reticent virgin justifiably fearful.

To suggest that our children will be damaged if they are exposed to men (and women) who are naturally and openly sexual is foolish. Don't we hope that our kids will grow up to be comfortable with their sexuality? Where will they find appropriate role models, if we all hide our sexuality? My daughter, exposed to her grandparents' and parents' natural displays of sexuality for years, has blossomed into a well-adjusted adult, with few of the hang-ups that I see in the society around us.

Many folks who fought for their right to be nude, found that they had to distance themselves from sexuality, to calm the textile world's fears that every nude resort was just one big orgy. It's too bad that the pragmatic pose has become an inseparable part of nude social activity for many folk. Their rigid, anti-sex posture has made the erection a thing to be despised to too many.

TimH1955

Posted - 06/13/2004 :  10:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been to many nude resorts and beaches and I don't think I have ever seen a guy hard. I know for myself that I don't think I could get hard if I tried at a resort. It seems like this situation happens more frequently at beaches that are clothed. Just my thoughts!

NudeTLH
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  10:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is the key question: If you have an erection and no one is around, did you really have one?

Al

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  12:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well if thats true Al, I'd like to know what happens down there on all those lonley nights....somthins going on..

Gar

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved