Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 187 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  11:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm never one to give a s*** if some man gives me the one-appendage salute.

Just don't weird me out with it is all.

Japanese TV reporter: "Godzilla is trampling the Shinjuku district and the Akasaka dictrict is totally in ruins, however I have good news!"

Correspondent: "So Godzilla is leaving?"

TV guy: No, I just saved on my car insurance by switching to GEICO....

(No free advertising intended)

When you're a nudist, life's a beach! :-)

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  8:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guess I'll keep this topic going a little longer...

What matters is not whether you get an (you know, the "E" word) but what is done with it. It you stand there with one like a statue in front of the crowd, wave it around, say things to bring attention to it, or do any of the many things to make it offensive -- those are the kinds of acts that make it wrong.

Yes, I have gotten aroused on a couple of occasions when my girlfriend was walking with me on the nude beach. It passed after a minute or two and, to anyone who might have see us, we were just another couple strolling along having a conversation as if nothing was amiss. Of course it became something of a joke between the two of us, but only between us. If anyone happened to look and was offended, I say too bad. Just look away and the problem is solved. Sometimes it really is a natural, uncontrolled function and is not intended as an attack. But granted, some guys act very badly when they become aroused (see above list of behaviors) and should be physically thrown off the beach until they learn to grow up.

Edited by - nudeguy on 02/24/2004 8:41:53 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  12:42:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nudeguy,

I agree with you.

We were recently at Orient Beach, St Martin. Many people stroll along the beach and some guys are in some sort of erection. So what !

The incident that got many people upset was a guy that pararded continually back and forth across the beach sporting a full erection. It was apparent he wanted attention. This is the type of display that bothers true nudists and hurts our cause.

Chic

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  08:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

The incident that got many people upset was a guy that pararded continually back and forth across the beach sporting a full erection. It was apparent he wanted attention. This is the type of display that bothers true nudists and hurts our cause.

It seems to me that this guy was doing the same thing here that other "jerk" types would do with clothing, houses, etc. With the absence of clothing, his erection became his symbol of "status", even though he most likely alienated everyone around him.

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  08:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well... that's when you get out a nice sharp pair of scissors, grin at him in your most evil manner, and snip menacingly in the air at him...

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  1:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is there any way that you and my second wife are sisters?

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  2:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bornnude,i have to disagree i dont think parading up and down a beach sporting an erection is an attempt at signifying status.Behaviour like this is purely sexual and doesnt belong on a nudist beach.Though we all know that some people while nude will get an erection some of the time,through various reasons already stated at length on this thread, someone continuosly displaying a boner is,in my opinion,there for the wrong reason.The argument,in case anyone is thinking this, that he may be a newbie in my mind does not wash here either as if he was he would be more than likely too shy to walk the beach with a limp dick let alone a fully erect one.
Nope this guy is out to merely exhibit his wares and get off on it,and him and his sort are our biggest threat if we desire to be accepted by mainstream society.

Naturally KIWI

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  3:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nudkiwi,

Well said.

Chic

Sundance36
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  3:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Sundance36's MSN Messenger address  Send Sundance36 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
has anyone thought those people who show off their erections. might have low self esteam. About their size when flacid. Just a thought. I think they need to get alife.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  5:24:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Conster, "ouch." Be careful with those scissors. lol.

irishred

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  6:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The fact is, erections are natural. They are as old as mammals. Societies change, cultures overlay our inate selves like towels on engourged members, but it's still there. We live in a time, a nexus, between puritanical clothes wearing and titilating peep shows, and that probably accounts for the excitation felt (and shown) by some who frequent naturist places. Live with it, accept it, avoid denials and rationalizations about it. Mother Nature's an old bitch, and she'll assert herself in spades. Celebrate it! Hey, we're all here because some male got an erection. Everyone of us is a numerical testament to intercourse (which, excluding artificial insemination, is impossible without it).

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  8:34:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudetoo

is there any way that you and my second wife are sisters?

Yes, as a matter of fact, tell her I got 25 years worth of Xmas presents I've been waiting to give her...

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  03:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NUDKIWI ((((( Hugs! )))))

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  07:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NUDKIWI

bornnude,i have to disagree i dont think parading up and down a beach sporting an erection is an attempt at signifying status.

And I am not sure how much I stand behind that post either... Sometimes these thoughts just float through my head and I gotta get them out there to either stand or be knocked down....

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  07:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember once while camping at Agde in France shopping with my wife and friends in the supermarket nude of course, when I started to get an erection,which would not go away, I dont know what set it off but we were at the checkout queue I had only the shopping basket for cover.
My wife thought it was funny and pointed it out to our friends who laughed also bringing it to everyones attention.The cashier girls only response was to say " I see you have somewhere to hang the shopping bags"

nudepete.www.eaglepeakspain.com

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.57 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved