Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 214 ]  [ Total: 214 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  1:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Erections should be covered up, even though there are exceptions to the rule such as the case expained with the penile implant. To me this is the same as a child cursing in my classroom- it's not allowed. Yes, there is the rare child who has Tourette's Syndrome and honestly can't control it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start allowed cursing in my classroom on the off chance that some child somewhere has Tourette's.

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  1:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you there Melissa. I am not a male basher, and I hate women's lib, but I think it is males not listening again. All the women in here have stated that a male erection in public can be viewed as offensive, and proper ettiquet is to cover it up. However (some) of the males males are not listening and arguing the same point over and over.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  09:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa and Kim, I always listen to my wife (if I know what's good for me).

I think the majority of the guys are listening and understand. I think sometimes we say things in here becuase it is a forum and to test the waters and to gain reactions or insites from others.

If it happens to me, I'll cover up!

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  2:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you Irish Red, she trained you right! I do agree with you, it is a forum and people have the right to voice their opinions.

Kim =^.^=

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  2:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irish,
When it comes to my wife i prefer the selective hearing approach,i only hear when i want to.That way when something goes amiss i can always use the."Oh is that what you said" defense.
As for this topic it does seem to go round in circles a bit,same old questions leading to the same old answers.But i suppose as you say that is what a forum is,though im sure if people read the whole thread before posting,they may find the answer to their particular problem.

Naturally KIWI

Edited by - MODR8R on 01/18/2004 7:04:37 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  5:21:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Selective listening technique huh? Hehehehe Some kids never grow up.

Kim =^.^=

skinnydipper
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  6:11:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hear but do not understand why women find male arousal offensive. Could understand if accompanied by strutting or other assertive behavior -- obviously that would be intent to offend. Cannot understand how in environment of nudity that the mere sight of a passing erection would offend.

Grin & bare it ;)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  7:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skinnydipper, How do you feel like being at the other end of an unprotected sneeze?

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

stefanog65
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  11:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit stefanog65's Homepage  Send stefanog65 an AOL message  Click to see stefanog65's MSN Messenger address  Send stefanog65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Phew!
11 pages on this subject, I hope this horse is dead by now. :)

My reflections ar:
Its common sense, and guys know it...of course you dont walk around like that unless you seriously have no clue in life. And heaven's sake I'm sure there are those type of people to.

Usually its doesnt take more than a couple of hours observing some individual to determine his motivations. At that time other peers should promptly speak up when he crosses that point.

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2004 :  11:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi again. I think I do have something that will put a little spin on this. I tend to put books in here so to start out I will keep it short. I ask because I have not seen it talked about here yet. Whithout going into my past experances let me ask.... What about semi hard? I mean how do you set the standerd for that? I have look at the pic's here and I don't see how you can tell at what stage they are if they are not fully hard? Not tring to argue, I just really want to know. I do have a really good reasion for asking.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  02:35:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Stefanog65 I believe you are right in that its the people that want to draw attention to themselves. Thanks for your input and understanding.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  07:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm with Stefan- 11 pages about erections is ridiculous! I'm not a guy, so I haven't really had to deal with the issue. And then we bring up related issues. Yikes! Now, I'm not very educated about this stuff so maybe you all can help me to understand. Can a guy tell if an erection is coming? Can they tell, without looking, that they have an erection? I ask because of this: if a guy knows it's coming and if they can feel that it came then they should either be able to stop it (CAN you stop an erection????) or cover it when it happens. What about semi-erect? I dunno. What in the world is semi-erect????? (Mom???) I guess if you can tell it's happening you need to stop it or cover it, for the sake of modesty and politeness.

Melissa

spadoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  08:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully, the final word. If it happens, carry some doughnuts and two cups of coffee. Just don't offer the doughnuts to anyone.

Bartman

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  09:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Now, I'm not very educated about this stuff so maybe you all can help me to understand. Can a guy tell if an erection is coming?

Yes and no. Those erections that occur due to mental stimulation are noticed very early on. Those that occur due to envirnomental or biological reasons are often not noticed until it has reached the point that it would most likely be visually obvious. Erections can take several seconds to occur, or can, especially in younger men, occur quite quickly and without much warning.

quote:
Can they tell, without looking, that they have an erection? I ask because of this: if a guy knows it's coming and if they can feel that it came then they should either be able to stop it (CAN you stop an erection????) or cover it when it happens.

For the most part yes, a guy can tell if he has an erection without looking. At least if he has a moderately complete erection. Being blunt, but hopefully not crude, it throbs. It is rather difficult to ignore. You would have to be rather seriously distracted not to notice your own complete erection.

Having said that, semi-erections occur all the time and guys are for the most part totally unware of them, especially when nude. Why? There is no clothing getting in the way, (duh!) so as it moves there is little sensual feed back. Even when clothed most men do not notice the majority of these semi-erections.

No, it's very difficult to simply will an erection not to occur or to diminish if it has, especially if the erection has occurred due to environmental or biological as opposed to mental stimulation. Can you will your nipples to become unerect? Very different body parts I know, but you get the idea.

Most men, especially younger men, will wake up with a full bladder and an erection. Most men can not urinate with an erection. This is what I mean by a biological erection.

quote:
What about semi-erect? I dunno. What in the world is semi-erect????? (Mom???)

An erection is a simple hydraulic process. The prostate controls blood flow into and out of the penis. If the prostate is allowing more blood in than it is allowing out, the penis will become inflated. Anything between empty and mostly full would be considered semi-erect. As the blood pressure inside the penis increases, but before there is sufficient pressure to cause rigidity, the penis will go through a variety of visual changes. Some will elongate, some will thicken, (most do both).

The scrotum expands and contracts all of the time. (The biological reasons is to regulate the temperature of the testes. Maintaining the proper temperature is important for reproduction.) For the most part men are exceedingly unware of this. As the scrotum is doing its thing, it can and often does cause movement of the penis. The prostate may then react briefly increasing or decreasing the ambient internal blood pressure and causing a further shift. This generally goes unnoticed by most men, most of the time.

It is quite possible to be visually semi-erect, and not be aware of it. The degree of erectness that can go unnoticed will vary greatly from man to man and from situation to situation. Put simply, it is a rather straight forward and normal biological function, and occurs quite frequently for autonomus (and thus completely non-sexual) reasons. The less a man is thinking about sex the more li

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  11:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! Bartman, thanks for all the information, it is really informative. I hope the guys were not selectively listening.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved