Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Awkward Moment
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: son wanting to be nudist, what should i do? Topic Next Topic: New nude resort in Jamaica called N
Page: of 4

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2011 :  10:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What was your most awkard moment while nude?? How did you handle it?

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  08:27:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seeing someone I knew at an event, then reminded myself that they were just like me ... nudists.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  09:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being caught by our new neighbors. Once while standing out by the BBQ talking with a nudist friend on the phone...he smiled and wave!

Next time, same neighbor...I was taking some trash to the trash can and he was working on his side yard. He stopped me to talk to me as I stood there naked. I wasn't sure if he could see much til I noticed the bedroom window behind me and my reflection in it!

These times were a bit awkward cuz we weren't sure if they were going to be receptive to our lifestyle but...they've obviously accepted it.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  04:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was at a nudist resort, and took a walk within the confines of the place. It was small and had lots of acres of trees around it. I apparently got off the main trails and ended up in a place with houses. I cut through someone's yard rather cautiously and fortunately stumbled onto a shortcut back to the resort. I've never repeated that mistake!!

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  6:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say taking the trash out @ my Florida home. We usually just kept our trash in the back alley, but we had been hit by Hurricane Wilma, so the alleys were blocked with downed trees. I had to take the can to the front of the house, next to the street. So I did it late at night, nude of course. I was about halfway down my driveway when I heard some voices. I looked to my left and my next door neighbor (the 21 year old son) and his friends were hanging out in the back of his pickup truck. We had a street light right across the street so it wasn't like it was dark or anything. I don't know if they saw me or not, but I stopped, walked back to the house and grabbed a pair of shorts that I have that are a very light tan in color and put them on, hoping if they did see me, or thought they had seen me, if they then saw the shorts they would think that they had just mistaken me for being nude. Nobody said a word.

Same neighbor, I was out in the alley putting out some trash and he came walking back there. I just said hi to him, he said hello back, and I walked back into my yard. This time it was broad daylight. Again, he never said anything. I know his parents knew I was a nudist as my wife had mentioned it to them, and it's possible they had seen me in the yard more than once. Even though we had 12 foot hedges all the way around the yard, there were a few holes here and there and since I was naked in my backyard all the time, I'm sure they caught a few glimpses over the 6 years I lived there.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  10:24:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was filling the bird feeder at the side of the house where our LPG tank is located and just at that moment the gas man showed up to refill the tank. I just said hi and went about my business and so did he.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  5:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had some friends come and stay with us several years ago. They, too, are nudists. It's was shaping up to be a great week and with the prospect of some great weather, while they were visiting, I asked the pool man to come by on an "off" day and service the pool so it was in great shape for our visiting friends.

It was warm early and so the four of us decided to have breakfast out on the patio. We were sitting out there eating and talking and before we knew it...the pool man was in the backyard!

I waved, as did my wife, the girls pulled their towels up over their breasts and kept sitting there and eating. I wrapped my pareo around me and went over to apologize. I told him I forgot that I had asked him to come that day and he said "don't worry, I'll be outta your way in a few minutes."

He left, waved at us and was gone after taking care of the pool. The next week, he came back on his regular day and I went out to apologize again. He said he'd told his wife about the incident and she said...she wanted to trade routes with him cuz "nothing fun ever happens on her route!"

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  6:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Next time you have your frineds over invite the pool man and his wife to join you. Sounds like his wife would love it. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  7:09:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Diger...

We thought about that but never did. Before we could tell him in a friendly way...come on over and join us sometime....we moved and I don't have that pool guy anymore!

Too bad too...he was the best pool guy I've ever had!

BTW...just informed my current pool guy about our preference for nudity in our backyard...but he's kind of a dork...don't think we'll be inviting him over...he's got the WRONG idea about it!

LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  05:44:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
she wanted to trade routes with him cuz "nothing fun ever happens on her route!"

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship!

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  10:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...

We wished...but they were quite a bit younger...more our kids age. It would have been great to have them over and have our kids and grandkids over for a pool/BBQ party and let the sarongs and pareos fall where they may!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  06:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Give them sarongs and pareos that dissolve in water. Surprise, surprise!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  1:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey...where do I buy those!!??
LOL

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  8:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ohhhh, I didn't think about that. We could hire a chemist, and that would help. Better living through chemistry!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  10:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like black rebel seeing someone at the nudist club who happen to be a co-worker that i didn't know well but became a good friend after that , i have run into other co-workers and even a neighbor over the years and after the first initial shock of being seen by someone you work with a second later you realize they are nudist too.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  11:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's one I heard on a nude beach.

A couple, man and wife, were walking on this beach nude and saw a person "she" thought she knew walking nude towards them. As they got closer and close enough that they recognized each other...both she and his, the man walking toward her and her husband, heads looked down and they said..."Hi" and continued on. Nothing to wierd about that right?

She worked at a Catholic School

He was a priest at the Catholic School!

Edited by - FireProf on 04/24/2011 3:07:51 PM

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: son wanting to be nudist, what should i do? Topic Next Topic: New nude resort in Jamaica called N  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved