Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 211 ]  [ Total: 211 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  8:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks digger but the wife flies back up north for home next weekend and I pull out of here in about a month until next winter. Unless I fly back down in June and sty at my sons place.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  9:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have met a few people here on NRO in person on the beach, it's always nice to put a face behind a post.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2013 :  02:13:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah ... still naked! We had a break in nudity while watching our grandkids play soccer today. Long 3.5 hrs of wearing clothes ... but I got naked in the truck for the ride home and the Prof got naked just a few minutes after we got home. I "won" but cheated by driving home nude! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2013 :  4:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I wake up naked.
Eat breakfast naked.
Do the 3 S’s (Shower, s*** and Shave) naked.
OMG got dressed and go to the Dr.
In the examination room got naked.
OMG got dressed and go for a massage.
Got a massage naked.
OMG got dressed and go home.
Got home and got naked.
Why is it that society requires us to be clothed so few times and naked other times? I like the idea that when you go to the airport, before the TSA inspection, you remove all cloths and place them in a bag and the bag is checked to you final destination. When you arrive you get your bag and get dressed. This would avoid the time spent in the security line and also any Muslim terrorist. I believe that male Muslims can not see a naked woman. It is strange to me but I believe that this is not true for Muslim females. My massage therapist is from Iran so I assume that she is Muslim. I get a nude massage so it must not be forbidden.

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  10:44:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe a better question is,, when are you clothed. Seems like everyone enjoys the nakedness on here.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  4:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cloudy

maybe a better question is,, when are you clothed. Seems like everyone enjoys the nakedness on here.

Cloudy, I do agree. It might really be a good question to ask who is clothed. I am naked at home right now, and as often as possible when it's not so cold out as we do not keep our place very warm in winter.

Being Naked and Being Real

golferralph

Posted - 04/20/2013 :  06:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am I naked now yes with my morning coffee and reading my kindle fire. I am enjoying the stress free feeling that comes with no clothes. New to nudism just two years and so far only a home nudist but looking forward to the coming years as I am close to retirement.

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  4:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite c/o resort opens in 2 weeks. Can't wait. We'll be there first day. This home nudism is getting old. Even though I get out in the yard to work, not the same when at a resort. Just feel more comfortable around others and don't have to look over my shoulder for neighbors.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2013 :  10:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes ... we both are ... finally!

I was this morning and up until about 11:45 am. Then I had to put on clothes, lots of them, it was cold, and head out to run some errands and then watch 3 of 5 grandchildren from 1 -6p.

We are finally home and it didn't take us long to strip off the threads and get comfy.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2013 :  10:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fire,

Who Won?

Sorry guys, Inside joke.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2013 :  12:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahaha ... me! She was blocked from giving me a run for the money. Her mother called as soon as we walked in the door! hahahahaha

I'm not sure but I think I'm ahead and ... I let her know it!

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  1:57:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been nude allday

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  7:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep...naked all day!! Washed and waxed the RV this morning for a trip next week and then got naked for the rest of the day floating around in the pool and drinkin' Bahama Mamas! What a great Father's Day!!!

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  02:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've actually been naked for over two days! Our Father's Day plans didn't pan out. Most of my family was ill and couldn't make it. We did have one grandchild here but he's 3 and prefers to be naked like Papa anyway! We went swimming and then came inside and had dinner, showers, then dessert and then his mom came to pick him up. I don't have to dress when she comes to visit. I don't have to leave the house tomorrow either but I think I will. I love being naked but really need to get out and do something besides sit at the computer, watch TV and/or lay out in the sun. Maybe I'll go to the beach or club! :D

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  10:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You dog rub it in a little more.

Diger

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved