Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 135 ]  [ Total: 135 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  05:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude anytime I am at home, unless I have non nudist friends over.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  1:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Mrs AZ's only trying to get me to the desert because ... I owe her some local wine country wine! hahaha

I'm afraid I'll be WAY past parched before FireProf heads this direction...

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  1:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well since the weather has been unusally warm for the past few days we have had some naked time indoors.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2012 :  9:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MrsAzLagoon

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Mrs AZ's only trying to get me to the desert because ... I owe her some local wine country wine! hahaha

I'm afraid I'll be WAY past parched before FireProf heads this direction...

Yikes ... talk about Pressure! LOL

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  12:26:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well it's about 40f outside and maybe 68f-70f inside so i'm in my winter clothes - a t-shirt but bottomless, during the day when it's warmer i dress more appropriately - nude...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  12:49:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were out and about tonight, at a pizza parlor for a football party, for our grandson. Lots of fun, great group of people ... ALL textiles, but we won't hold that against them! LOL

It's truly amazing how I know when the Prof's had enough and wants outta her clothes. I'd just gotten another (my last) beer when she gave me the "eye!" The "what the hell are you doin' (eye), I need to go home and get outta these clothes!"

Like a well disciplined husband ... I jugged down that frosty beverage and brought her home.

BTW Digs ... she emerged from the bedroom, naked stating ... "she'd won!"

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  2:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Let's not tell them (Prof & Angie) that we all win. LMNAO

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2012 :  10:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Two thumbs up buddy!

804fordman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2013 :  8:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As soon as the"honeydo" is done!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  12:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked most of the day. Woke up that way, left for the nude beach and drove part way there in the nude. On the way home ... got naked again and drove home nude, got outta the truck nude and came inside and have been nude since.

Be nude most of tomorrow as well til we have to leave to get our taxes done! hahaha I gotta find me a nudist tax accountant and have our taxes done in the nude!

nudist2011
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  07:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm barefoot and naked 24/7

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  10:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yep!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  04:34:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. Just woke up for the day and being I sleep naked I woke up naked. When wife wakes up we are going over to playalinda for the day and usually spend the whole day there. so today is a naked day! Yes!

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  05:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First nice day of the year, so I'm getting my taxes done early before I unfortunately have to get dressed for yard work. Hitting the 60's today in southern Ohio.

Tim

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  12:08:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daretobare

Yep. Just woke up for the day and being I sleep naked I woke up naked. When wife wakes up we are going over to playalinda for the day and usually spend the whole day there. so today is a naked day! Yes!

Hey Dare,

The wife and I with a few friends are going to be at Apollo the first week in June so bring your wife and join us.

Diger

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved