Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 182 ]  [ Total: 182 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  02:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Make that ... almost 3 entire days! I did go out today and spent about 2 hrs covered at various times during my errands. Got some naked driving in as well. From about 11 - 1pm ... I was dressed off and on for errands and then when I got home had to slip on the shorts to talk to the pool guy. He left, I stripped and layed in the sun and was seen by some guy on a second story roof about 50 yards away ... maybe not quite that far ... as I think about it! I just went about life as normal. Got dressed to leave the house and take our youngest grandkids back to their home and put them to bed. Our daughter was working late, they went to bed, I stripped and watched some TV as the Prof fell asleep on the couch after a real tough day of babysitting ALL day and night!

Our daughter got home, I slipped on the shorts to walk down to the car and then took them off for the ride home. Did a semi nude walk down to the mailbox at 11:15p ... all the neighbors are all tucked in, it seems!

Now back inside and naked in front of the computer. Long, long drive for a Dr's appt tomorrow. I'll be naked for that ride and the ride home. I don't think I'll have been naked this many hours/days in a row since we were either camping at the club or vacationing at Club Orient!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  5:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just began a new chapter in our life. We sold our home in July and are living full time in our motor home. After a month long trip through Mich. and Wisc. we landed at a campground in southern IA. The place is empty, so other than our morning walks I've been naked at our site a majority of the time. The day begins with coffee on the patio, working on my tan along with projects on the coach and ends with grilling dinner all while naked. Can't tell how much I'm enjoying this unofficial nudist resort. I expect to have to put my pants on this weekend as other campers will likely invade the area.

Don't let them take away your right to bare butts!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  5:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though I doubt we will live full time in our motorhome, it will be nice to take off and be gone for a couple weeks and enjoy driving nude, visiting nudist clubs and even take in an occasional textile campground and make our own little nude area.

We belong to a private, members only campground that my parents owned but deeded it over to us. We visited a couple times to get reacquainted with the layout and found several spots where we could easily park our motorhome, our tow vehicle and be well away from everyone else and spend time on our site in the nude.

...and back on topic ...

Yup, still nude since late afternoon, yesterday!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2013 :  12:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
alway nude when at home if i take garbage out i may put on a robe or long t shirt depending how quiet neighborhood is during day, usually if it's before noon i will go nude. the other day i was watching tv and heard a knock at the door - yes usually solicitors but this time a suv was in the driveway so when i cracked the door open it was my neighbor behind me and to hear her i had to open the glass door and stay behind the main door, needless to say she found a kitten and want to know if it was mine or maybe a neighbors. not mine but we chatted for several minutes and i know she has seen me nude several times out back better the trees and scrubs dividing our property but she was now within reach and i didn't want to offend her so i did my best to stay behind the door but soon realized she could see my side profile of my bare skin from head to toe but not much else. luckily she is a nurse and probably seen much more, i guess i hate to dress and yes i know i should leave some shorts out when someone comes to the door but this is my little domain.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2013 :  01:13:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know Bob ... I think you did what I have done twice and you weren't exposing your genitals to her and I wasn't either to the people that came to my door.

Being naked and staying behind the door ... BUT ... your nude profile visible isn't "exposing" them to anything they should have issue with. I think you've done what is permissible and should not be something that anyone should have heartburn over.

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  10:41:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awake? Home? Yes. I only dress because its illegal not to in public or if clothes are approprate for the weather. They do have their uses, I guess.

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

Capt0916

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  1:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I am naked right now the 16 year stepdaughter not hom today!!

R Wisinger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  2:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After our kids got older and stopped participating in the nude lifestyle, they began spending lots of time at friends homes to play, study, hang out. This gave my wife and I extended nude time at home and in the backyard.

They always called before coming home. We sometimes wondered what the parents of their friends thought ... "why are they calling home first, before they leave?" We asked the girls and they said ... "we don't tell them anything, we just ask if we can call to ask if we have to come home now. When you say, yes, we say ... okay, we'll be home in a few minutes." Smart Kids! hahahaha

Of course, once the girls went off to college ... we went through different stages of being empty nesters. First was going out to dinner and the movies, staying out late and enjoying each other company all over the place! hahaha

As time went on and we went out less and less, we were home more and we were always naked. There were weekends where the girls did not come home and we didn't go out ... we were naked for 2,3,4 days straight! It was more normal for us to be naked more often than clothed. It was around this time when we decided to venture off the property and to the nude beach.

Having more time to be naked at home, when the non participating or accepting kids are gone more and when you become an empty nest ... allows you to spend so much more time naked and that leads to wanting to expand your horizons and ultimately can lead to venturing into social nudism.

Some are more fortunate and are able to experience this earlier in their nudist life but for some, like us, it took becoming empty nesters and the desire to explore nudism away from the walls, roof and backyard. I guess we have our girls to thank for that!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  6:44:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fall and t shirt weather but bottomless, yes it's cool outside but i have the window open a the breeze flowing in. today cleaning house nude of course i gathered the garbage and since the neighborhood was quiet i streaked out to the garbage can , i still can't understand why this isn't acceptable in society.

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  9:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happily yes! Have been since coming home from work. Plan to enjoy this until it's time to go to work tomorrow.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2016 :  12:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been one of those weekends ... been home and naked since Friday night. We will have to get dressed and go get hair cuts tomorrow but it'll be a short textile time and we'll be back home and naked and working on things around here and enjoying the seasonably high temps!

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2016 :  05:29:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, can't seem to shake the chill. Temps are going up to the 60's next week and I can't wait.

Tim

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  09:00:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES, being retired gives me more time to be nude! I would love to be able to spend more time outdoors and really enjoy the time, but the wife is no too happy about being outdoors. Still working on that but..... I am happy that the wife will spend time in the house nude, which is good.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  02:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its 2 in the morning and here I sit naked waiting out Hurricane Matthew! Did some things around the house this morning to get ready and hunker down...been naked ever since - except the occasional walk out front to check things out. And the best part is Mrs. Jimmie has been naked for most of the day with me!!!

HNATDT

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  05:43:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck Jimmie. Keep u guys in our thoughts down there. . Be careful. We are headed down next week to our place. Providing its still there after Matthew.

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved