Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Naked outside?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach
Page: of 7

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2013 :  6:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CalTom

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Funny thing is ... we are constantly talking about our next "move." What will we do when my wife retires, the grandkids come over and stay less and less? I've been thinking about renting or long term leasing a place with an ocean/bay view down near San Diego. My dream would be to rent a high rise condo in downtown SD but my wife usually pulls me back down to earth and says ... "how are you going to live without a backyard to be naked in?" She may be right.

I'd like to find a smaller home with much more privacy and a bit more land ... even if it's to rent but I don't want to rent another home in our area, we've gotta be closer to the beach. The beach communities are densely populated so there goes the privacy ...

I guess I really can't have ALL I want! hahahahaha

Have you two thought about purchasing a nudist property down in Palm Springs? There are always condos for sale at "that" nice resort.

PS is nice. We did look at a condo at DS when it was owned by the original owners. Since this last go round with the current owners, we've not been back. Too bad, because we really like the property. Just haven't had a real good relationship with the current owners and that's left a bad taste in our mouths for DS. WE actually prefer the smaller place down the road.

hahahaha love talking about these places in a round a bout way ... so's not to mention the names of certain places!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2013 :  6:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudesuncpl

Sailaway and FireProf: You don't need to go that far. Do what we did: find a place in a nice area of single-story homes, then put up a privacy fence, and take off your clothes -- then plant bushes, and, if you really need something to do, build a Tiki Bar (in that order). You can be nude at home and outside at the same time. Nothing makes backyard "chores" easier than doing them in the nude. If you plan your shopping right (Thursday evening), you can be naked all weekend -- from after work on Friday to Monday morning.

We don't mean to give anyone the wrong idea. We have a private enough backyard with all the amenities that we need not go to a resort or club to live naked. It's just that we are limited to our backyard. I'd like to be able to go out my front door and be naked wherever I roam, within my tract or community. In order to do that ... I'd have to live at a club or resort.

We've done all the fences, walls, landscaping that's needed to provide the privacy. Sometimes ... these four walls and the fences, walls and landscaping can seem ... confining.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  07:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Prof, the idea of walking out the front door to wherever you may roam is a great idea, and one which can only be fulfilled if you're living on the grounds of a resort.

Why are we talking about certain resorts is a round-about way? Is there a new list of "banned names"? This is getting to be as bad as the old list of "C - Condemned" movies. (BTW: Did anyone ever really go to Hell for seeing one of those?)

It seems to me if we're all adults and behave properly online and in life, we should be able to write the word "- -" without being "banned." (I'd mention the other places, but I'm not sure which ones they are. Nor do I know why they, too, on on the "C - Condemned" list.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  09:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd rather we didn't get into a "resort bashing", which resort is "better" in PS, discussion and go off topic. I think that's what happens when we start commenting on various nude places and someone starts in with a negative post about one place or another. I don't think that's where WE are headed or what we are talking about but once you mention a place by name ... that's when the "discussions" begin! I think the Admin would appreciate that we stay on topic and not mention certain places, as well. hahaha But ... for the record; DS = - - - Resort and the "other smaller place down the road" is ... Terra Cotta Inn.

I've pushed the envelop on being naked outside in the front yard about as much as I'm willing to. In the early mornings or late evenings, I will venture outside to the front of the house, in the nude, for packages on the porch, the newspaper, moving my truck, taking the trash bins out to the curb and even going to get the mail.

I've got a pretty good read on the neighbor's and neighborhood's activity and though I'm hardly EVER out front completely naked, I can be, at times, knowing when it's safe to do so. Most times I slip on this lightweight baseball jersey that is large enough and long enough to cover front and back enough. Depending on the time, I can wear it unbuttoned.

Still ... nothing beats just walking out of your home, into a nudist community where you know your way of life and mode of undress is not only accepted but shared by all your neighbors. I think every nudist wishes they could live that way, no matter where they live.

Hmmmm ... and after posting this, I found that DS is one of those resorts we cannot post the name here.

Edited by - FireProf on 09/23/2013 9:25:27 PM

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  12:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps we can go with John and Elizabeth's resort, formerly owned by Steve and Linda. And a short drive away many couples enjoy the smaller but no less opulent resort owned by Tom and Mary Clare. While all of us long-time nudists can instantly identify these two Palm Springs resorts, newbies who happen upon this thread are no-doubt saying huh?

At least we can still identify the clothing-optional Garden of Eden bar on Duval street in Key West by name.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  08:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Still ... nothing beats just walking out of your home, into a nudist community where you know your way of life and mode of undress is not only accepted but shared by all your neighbors. I think every nudist wishes they could live that way, no matter where they live.

I think the word "shared" would be an important factor for me. Sure, a lot of people say: "As long as I can be nude, it shouldn't matter what other people are doing." I don't want to beat the topic of "clothed résidents" to death; but I think I would not like being the only or one of the only résidents on my street who is actually always nude. That would defeat the purpose of nudist retirement for me.

I was at Cedar Creek one year; we befriended some résidents and my x went off to hang out with them. A little while later I went off to the "residential area " looking for them. The first person I came across was a gentleman doing a little yardwork nude. I asked him if he'd seen my little family; and he smilingly pointed at another house. I walked further down and saw my wife and a couple of other people standing by a garden. Our male resident-friend had walked my wife over to meet his neighbor, who was also nude, as they were discussing the finer points of gardening. I asked my x where our daughter was after introducing myself; she pointed at yet another house. I walked up to the house, peered Inside and saw my daughter with some residents' grandkids, playing video games; while being supervised by our resident-friend's wife and a visitor. Everyone Inside the house was nude.

To me, that setting encapsulates everything I would look for when selecting a nudist resort to go live in: the camaraderie between neighbors, a genuine preference for nudity and a cordiality/friendship extended to visitors.

Unfortunately it seems you have to look pretty hard to find that these days.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  08:48:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

quote:

I think the word "shared" would be an important factor for me. Sure, a lot of people say: "As long as I can be nude, it shouldn't matter what other people are doing." I don't want to beat the topic of "clothed résidents" to death; but I think I would not like being the only or one of the only résidents on my street who is actually always nude. That would defeat the purpose of nudist retirement for me.

I was at Cedar Creek one year; we befriended some résidents and my x went off to hang out with them. A little while later I went off to the "residential area " looking for them. The first person I came across was a gentleman doing a little yardwork nude. I asked him if he'd seen my little family; and he smilingly pointed at another house. I walked further down and saw my wife and a couple of other people standing by a garden. Our male resident-friend had walked my wife over to meet his neighbor, who was also nude, as they were discussing the finer points of gardening. I asked my x where our daughter was after introducing myself; she pointed at yet another house. I walked up to the house, peered Inside and saw my daughter with some residents' grandkids, playing video games; while being supervised by our resident-friend's wife and a visitor. Everyone Inside the house was nude.

To me, that setting encapsulates everything I would look for when selecting a nudist resort to go live in: the camaraderie between neighbors, a genuine preference for nudity and a cordiality/friendship extended to visitors.

Unfortunately it seems you have to look pretty hard to find that these days.

How true ...

For the most part, our club is this type of setting and environment but I don't know of any kids actually living on the property. Some come to visit but I think they are there for the day or weekends but not any longer and I've only seen them around the Rec area, pool and their campsites.

I find that I feel as you do when it comes to the meaning of "shared." I could do it alone for a bit but if my neighbors didn't partake as well and began negative gestures at my nudity ... I'd probably not do it any longer. Even within our club's gates and fences ... you'll still see clothed nudists tending to their homes, cars, visiting neighbors, walking around the property, having lunch at the Café ... it really looks out of place for that environment and really unnecessary ... but they still do it more often than you'd think. I've heard many a resident discuss this and are not happy about it. Though you'd not want to "force" anyone to be nude ... seems strange to be a nudist, live in a nudist environment/community and live clothed when it's unnecessary.

I'd like to try this type of living. Our current situation is "ok" but not what I'd call "ideal." Sure, our neighbors seem to accept and tolerate our nudity in the backyard but we are not "neighbors," we are people that live next door, across the street, down the street. We don't communicate much, other than a wave and smile once in a while. Rarely does anyone do more than that.

I could settle for acceptance of my nudity on our backyard property but it would be nice to have that camaraderie between neighbors that is really lacking here and in most areas, as you said ..." Unfortunately it seems you have to look pretty hard to find that these days." In talking to other family and friends ... living in newer developments ... this seems to be the norm.

The story and picture you described is exactly what "we" would be looking for in a home in a nudist community.

Edited by - FireProf on 09/25/2013 08:53:17 AM

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  4:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have started construction of a Large Storage Shed from used machine containers at my acreage. It is situated between trees on three sides. The roof on the front will have a Mesh facade for privacy. A small deck will be on the top for sunning.

If one is innovative, even this can be done in a Built up area.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  10:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with that, It may be costly but a nudist will find a way to have some naked outdoor time.

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  7:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm crying in my soup about summer disappearing. I'm going to Red Rock Beach tomorrow, on the Pacific Ocean coast, north of San Francisco. It may be the last time I can go nude there this year. The Sierra is too cold. It's getting more difficult to be outdoors, unless you live in the southwest, or Florida.

I guess it's the swan song for outdoor nudity for many of us nudism advocates. You Arizonans, quit bragging!!

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2013 :  10:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yea, naked outdoors has pretty well come to an end here in Missouri for this year!!!

It's ranged from the lower 60's down to the upper 30's the past month. Tomorrow or the next day it's supposed to reach 70...but raining.

C'mon spring!!!!

Jimmie

edward329
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  09:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude parties in Md. Va. or D.C.?

retired from the telecommunications industry

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  04:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Stepped out back a little while ago, can't believe how nice the temp is...if only it would stop raining long enough to enjoy it!!!

Jimmie

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2013 :  12:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to be naked outside its more natural

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  09:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The lingering rain and chilly weather has finally given way to clear skies and beautiful sunshine here in the northeast and a few minutes ago I made my first venture of the year into the back yards as nature meant us to be. I can't begin to describe how good the sun and breeze felt...in a word, glorious! The plan for the remainder of the day is getting a lot of home projects done without worrying about getting any clothes dirty. Keep beaming down on us sun!

Edited by - Soxfan on 06/08/2017 09:47:12 AM

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved