Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Naked outside?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach
Page: of 7

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2011 :  12:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Walking along a lake in the late afternoon of a sunny day with a breeze up is a great pleasure. Getting lost in the woods as a thunderstorm obscures the sun is not such a pleasure.

Happy Nuding.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/30/2011 :  08:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Coldest winter in 20 years here. Several inches of snow on my sunbathing spot right now. Someday I'm moving south.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  10:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not today! Just sitting in my sweats watching the ice come down. A little less that .25" during the 1st round, gets worse later today.

Tim

nudefittie

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  10:49:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I would love to try outside naked. I opened the front door to toss a bottle in the recycling bin yesterday and it felt pretty good :)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2013 :  2:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think we all are envious of others when we find out just how much more nudity they are able to experience, compared to ourselves. WE are actually quite fortunate with the ability to be naked outside, in our backyard. But sometimes that also feels tight, closed in and claustrophobic. We are fortunate to have our home club only 30 mins away but there are times that I'm so envious of those that have acreage and lots of space between them and their neighbors and they can be naked on their entire property, work on their yards, wash their cars, do repairs on their homes, build things and not have to worry about the neighbors seeing or watching. I have some of that here but am limited to the back and side yards.

There's really nothing quite like being naked outside. If you haven't tried it ... you really need to do what you can to do it and do so with not being seen by those that would have issue with it. It's great but ... be careful!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  07:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree, Fire, the place I moved into in June gave me a little space to finally work on my all-over tan. It was feeling awesome but now the sun is more to the south and my area out of sight of the neighbors is getting a lot smaller.

I'm looking forward to next spring already.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  09:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After I read posts such as your's, JimmieMac, I am grateful for the constant and consistent sunny weather most of the year, here in So. Cal. We have so many friends with little or no privacy, seasons you set your calendars by and no place near them to go to and be naked, but inside their homes.

I think it would be nice to live in an area with real seasons but ... I'd certainly have to have space, privacy and nude venues close by. We are spoiled ... and I guess I'd like to keep it that way! hahahahaha

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  06:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That would be my dream, come and go as naked as I please!!!

I never was thrilled about having to mow but I might even come close to enjoying it if I could do it naked.

I need to move back to that shack in the middle of the citrus grove I lived in at Wintergarden, Fl over 40 years ago. From what I've heard there aren't too many groves left...with my luck it's all housing developments now.

Oh, well, I'll keep looking...sooner or later I'll find something close to that dream.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  09:14:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny thing is ... we are constantly talking about our next "move." What will we do when my wife retires, the grandkids come over and stay less and less? I've been thinking about renting or long term leasing a place with an ocean/bay view down near San Diego. My dream would be to rent a high rise condo in downtown SD but my wife usually pulls me back down to earth and says ... "how are you going to live without a backyard to be naked in?" She may be right.

I'd like to find a smaller home with much more privacy and a bit more land ... even if it's to rent but I don't want to rent another home in our area, we've gotta be closer to the beach. The beach communities are densely populated so there goes the privacy ...

I guess I really can't have ALL I want! hahahahaha

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  8:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if i ever unload this house i would like a small place in a nudist camp with a pool and little maintenance, if someone wanted to visit they would be warned and if not comfortable coming by i would meet them at a restaurant or park.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  12:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've discussed "that" very thing. We are certain our kids and grandkids would still come to visit, it's the family and friends that wouldn't. I told my wife ... we'll just go to their house or meet them down the freeway at the mall. It's still a possibility to own a place at our club but ... we've got a ways to go yet and gotta get outta this place first.

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  10:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are as different as being clothed, inside or out. I generally prefer to be outside, nude or not, soooo......

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2013 :  10:10:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sailaway and FireProf: You don't need to go that far. Do what we did: find a place in a nice area of single-story homes, then put up a privacy fence, and take off your clothes -- then plant bushes, and, if you really need something to do, build a Tiki Bar (in that order). You can be nude at home and outside at the same time. Nothing makes backyard "chores" easier than doing them in the nude. If you plan your shopping right (Thursday evening), you can be naked all weekend -- from after work on Friday to Monday morning.

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2013 :  11:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Funny thing is ... we are constantly talking about our next "move." What will we do when my wife retires, the grandkids come over and stay less and less? I've been thinking about renting or long term leasing a place with an ocean/bay view down near San Diego. My dream would be to rent a high rise condo in downtown SD but my wife usually pulls me back down to earth and says ... "how are you going to live without a backyard to be naked in?" She may be right.

I'd like to find a smaller home with much more privacy and a bit more land ... even if it's to rent but I don't want to rent another home in our area, we've gotta be closer to the beach. The beach communities are densely populated so there goes the privacy ...

I guess I really can't have ALL I want! hahahahaha

Have you two thought about purchasing a nudist property down in Palm Springs? There are always condos for sale at "that" nice resort.

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2013 :  3:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Palm Springs? Sorry, we're in Southeast Florida. "That" resort (the one in Florida) is north of Tampa -- about 4.5 hours from here. I've often thought about living there or at P.L., which is a few miles away, but the inevitable question rears its ugly head: "What do we do when the grandchildren want to visit?"

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved