Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Trip Reports
 Hanlan's Point
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Long Nook Beach, Cape Cod National Seashore Topic Next Topic: Dive nude  

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  8:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to Hanlan's point today for my first time. It was breezy down there and chilly at times as the sun was coming and going. 4 Straight couples were there and the rest were males. Ratio is not in balance for my preference. Tons of males cruising around...not really appealing to me. But not a bad experience.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  08:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jim, weekends tend to be most poplar with the crowds, when they made the beach clothes optional, they placed the boundries on the gay area, instead of western area near the airport where it exsisted unoffically for decades, the two co exsist, as one beach, i,m glad they legalized clothes optional use, placeing it on the gay area, wasn't a good idea but they never used the beach or thought the gays would move.

go n nude

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2010 :  2:41:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm starting to notice that no matter the venue, men tend to want to run around naked far more than women do. There will always be a higher ratio of men to women.

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2010 :  11:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a single straight male that has used the beach at Hanlan's a few times this month, I must say there were times that I felt really uncomfortable. There would be naked men walking very close to you and trying to make eye contact with you. In one circumstance there was a naked man coming way too close to me touching himself a little too much and moving all around me in different angles trying to get my attention...he got none and he left...but it was very bothersome. This is not naturism! Not my thing!

To me nudity at a beach is letting the fresh air hit your body and rejuvenate you...I am use to European beaches were naked couples are around and the scene is completely different....but very comfortable.
But living in Toronto, there is not much of an option I have as to nude beaches....Port Burwell is way too far for me for an every weekend drive. I will have to find a lady that is willing to go with me...and that is a whole different subject....meeting someone who loves naturism.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2010 :  09:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SandC

I'm starting to notice that no matter the venue, men tend to want to run around naked far more than women do. There will always be a higher ratio of men to women.

Look no further than this forum, males out number females by the thousands, females feel vulnerable and they think differently, born and raised not to be promiscuous or un lady like. Sexism deters many from enjoying this lifestyle, and as many will concur gay males think a nude beach is great for sexual purposes unfortunately it could be its demise, as we've seen very recently at a US beach,lose clothes optional status because open sex complaints to authorities, are public record and won't be tolerated in public places, afew spoiled it all.

go n nude

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2010 :  7:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by go n nude

quote:
Originally posted by SandC

Look no further than this forum, males out number females by the thousands, females feel vulnerable and they think differently, born and raised not to be promiscuous or un lady like. Sexism deters many from enjoying this lifestyle, and as many will concur gay males think a nude beach is great for sexual purposes unfortunately it could be its demise, as we've seen very recently at a US beach,lose clothes optional status because open sex complaints to authorities, are public record and won't be tolerated in public places, afew spoiled it all.

go n nude

Are you talking about Black's Beach?
I went to Hanlan's yesterday. It was a different picture yesterday....plenty of male female... straight couples and a few more women to my surprise.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  04:41:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sonofre beach , i hope, i spelled correctly,

go n nude

Previous Topic: Long Nook Beach, Cape Cod National Seashore Topic Next Topic: Dive nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved