Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 506 ]  [ Total: 506 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beach Trip Reports
 Dive nude
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hanlans Point Topic Next Topic: Is San Onofre Still Viable?  

divenude

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  03:34:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. Me and my wife was on holiday in Costa Dorado in Spane two weeks ago. Our hotel was in Salou. But before our trip I found in internet there is a good nudist beach in L'Hospitalet de I'lnfant. We went there next day and it's become the best plase for our holoday for all week. I was in some nudist beaches in Lithuania before. But this beach is realy nice. I am a diver. And on the left site of this beach is a quite big reef with fishes and flora. I was snorceling few times per day. Just with mask and tube. And nude. I felt me so freely and wild. Me and my wife had realy good holiday and our next holiday we want to spent in EL TEMPLO DE SOL nudist camp.
Do you have any experience in diving or snorceling nude?

Darius

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/16/2007 09:28:42 AM

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  3:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by divenude

Hi. Me and my wife was on holiday in Costa Dorado in Spane two weeks ago. Our hotel was in Salou. But before our trip I found in internet there is a good nudist beach in L'Hospitalet de I'lnfant. We went there next day and it's become the best plase for our holoday for all week. I was in some nudist beaches in Lithuania before. But this beach is realy nice. I am a diver. And on the left site of this beach is a quite big reef with fishes and flora. I was snorceling few times per day. Just with mask and tube. And nude. I felt me so freely and wild. Me and my wife had realy good holiday and our next holiday we want to spent in EL TEMPLO DE SOL nudist camp.
Do you have any experience in diving or snorceling nude?

Darius

Hi Darius, and Welcome!
I have enjoyed snokling nude, but scuba is still waiting for me. I am a certified diver, but not yet a nude diver. There are several web sites for the aspiring naturist diver, including:
http://www.getscubadiving.com/naked-scuba-diving.html
If you search, with any engine like Google or Yahoo for nude scuba diving, you will find plenty of hits.
Enjoy!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Snokling Nude sounds great we'll have to give it a try.

Bottoms Up!

Diger

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  4:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've swum, snorkeled and SCUBA dived in the nude both at home and at various sites around the world. However, I think I can lay claim to the deepest nude dive.

I used to be a professional oil field diver in the North Sea. We regularly dived to 700 ft wearing rubber suits with a constant flow of hot water pumped down to us via an umbilical tube. I was once challenged to leave the bell wearing only breathing apparatus, so I did........ Very briefly !

The water temperature was +2°c. I can't say it was exilerating, exciting or even fun - but I won my bet by setting foot on the sea-bed 650ft below surface, stark naked.

miaminudist09

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  8:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have lived in south florida for the last 4 years andwas lucy enough to hve a roommate with a boat and a house in one of the keys. I had the opp. to dive nude many times and as long as the water is warm it is def. the best way to go. (you do suprise some people though when your diving in a heavily visited site in the nude)

hareleyrider101

Posted - 09/03/2010 :  11:04:04 AM  Show Profile  Send hareleyrider101 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I teach SCUBA Diving here in Central Louisiana, the X-Wife and I use to Dive in the nude with other couples, at night time while on the bottom of the pit where I certify Divers at you can see the Moon when it is Full, and we are about 30 feet down, it is fun, for sure, and even after can be a lot of fun also

phil

Previous Topic: Hanlans Point Topic Next Topic: Is San Onofre Still Viable?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved