Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 196 ]  [ Total: 196 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  01:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is one that almost fits. http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=686&whichpage=6 At least you can see both sides. You know the black line that borders the typing. On this page you can see the "next page" on the right side and read every thing and see the pic of who has typed the info on the page. Also I think the 1st page of this topic is close to good. The bare only comes up about 1/4" long so you can see every thing. It would be nice to not have a bar at all on the bottom. I don't mean anything bad. I love this site and will keep reading no mater what. Just hate having to hold that bar all the time.

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  01:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin. With that post I started a new page. Can you see any diferance between page 9 and page 10 right here? On my window Page 10 fits and page 9 does not. Its like your pages are coming up favering the right side. It's just that some go over too far or they are different sizes. You see how you can see a little of the back ground (sand) on the left side of the page but on none of you pages can you see that sand on the right side past the black line that borders the typing. Hope this makes sence. If it's my system I would fix it. I just think it's your pages. Because of the other places I go on the net. I notice most come up and fit but not all. and it is the people that set up the site that control how it comes up. I think. Again not tring to be mean, Just tring to help make it easer to read here.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  3:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering which resolution you are using. Smaller than 800x600? I use the next setting above that, the type is smaller, but alot of people prefer 1024x768. I'm hoping all parts of the site look good in both settings. Smaller than that, you might see some weirdness.

Come to think of it, even posting a long URL like one from this site could cause it, since the URL doesn't wrap.

I realize you're not being mean, I really appreciate your tips about bugs like this!

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  07:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am on 800x600. I tried 1024-768 and it comes up the same just smaller type. I think it must be the long URL deal. If the first post on a given page starts long then the rest of the page will be too wide. Can you mod the Posting form so that it only alows people to type info that will fit. Or make it wrap? Anyway thanks for trying. What about the screen size deal in the posting form?

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  07:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe not. I just noticed I was the starter on this page and it is one of the "less wide" pages.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  6:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could take a screen shot of the worst part and email it to me as an attachment, then I could have an idea where it's starting.
admin@nudist-resorts.org

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  02:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to ask a new question. I have not joined a land club yet but plan on joining Lake Bronson this summer. My question is. Because summer is still a long way off here in Washington can you all tell me some of the benafits of going ahead and starting membership in like the AANR, INF or TNS? Or is this something I should do just in time to join Lake Bronson? What do you think are the best to join?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  10:45:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hillbilly, If you join AANR, it includes INF membership. If $ is not an issue join both TNS & AANR. I am also a member of National Nudist Council. TNS & AANR both support & fight for our beaches and parks & clubs. AANR has a monthly newspaper with club updates and government affairs happenings. TNS has a quarterly coffee table magazine. AANR is run as a republic (democratic sort of) and you can participate in its governance. TNS is a closesly held corporation.
AANR and TNS offer scholarships to the youths. AANR runs camps for our youths. Both have Education foundations affiliated with them. TNS also is affiliated with the Naturist Action Committee; however, the NAC is self-sustaining by donations.

Most landed clubs offer a 20% discount to AANR members. Not all clubs welcome TNS membership (I can think of one in TN off the top of my head).

AANR is $35 for a single through a club plus club membership. It's higher (@ $60 direct). TNS is $50 for annual membership either through a club or direct. If you want either, I can facilitate it through my club, Travelites with over 100 members in 19 states.

I'm sure there are other comparisons that I've omitted.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  01:24:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I checked out the site I want to join. They recognize AANR and NWNA and INF. and several others. I did not see TNS. If I join through your club. Would I also be a member of your club? Seeing how your club is a non-land club. and Lake Bronson is a land club. It might be nice to have a little of both. But are you somewhere else?. Are you affiliated whth any closer to around here? Also I am moving to TN in about 8 yrs. Is that in your area? You are in Carolina arn't you? Do you know any thing about Lake Bronson up here in Washington?

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  11:09:57 AM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a question that I don't know if it has been asked before so here goes. When you are not nude do you wear underwear or do you prefer like me to wear as little as possible. I tell the people that know me and know I'm a nudist that when they see me at work ect."what you see me wearing is all I'm wearing". How many others feel the same way and is it normal among other nudist?
Thanks, Bobbyh

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  7:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There have been other threads on this subject and many, many of us here do not wear underwear either most of the time or like me not at all. I haven't worn underwear since H.S.

Some here wear underwear at work or depending on what they are wearing, suit, etc. but there are those that do not no matter what we wear. I don't wear any at work under my uniform either.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  12:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bobbyh

... When you are not nude do you wear underwear ...

Sherpas in Nepal carry a bottle of water with them so they can wash themselves clean when they poop. Americans rub it around with toilet paper and then leave flags all over.

So the real question is how much stuff do you leave in your clothes and how often do your wash your clothes. People who use a bidet or similar can wear no underwear and not wash their clothes so much. People who just wipe it around should change the clothes next to their body every day, be that underwear or not.

I am a bit too clean these days. I shower often and wash after I poop. When I wear clothes I wear underwear, and I also change underpants, undershirts and shirts every day and pants every other day. That much washing and clothing is unnecessary, but when I am traveling and/or working, I need a routine I can plan for and don't have to think much about. I often do the wash, and I find a few more things make little difference.

And that's really more than you ever wanted to know.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2004 :  9:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've searched high and low on the internet, and I'm getting nowhere.

Does anybody here know how to create a hyperlink using a file on my computer? Or is it even possible? I know how to do one with a JPG file by uploading it to Yahoo my pictures, and then copying the URL from properties. But I need to know where I can upload other types of files. If you can do it on Yahoo, I can't find where or how, and their help is pretty helpless.

Randy

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  01:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisntlewd

... Does anybody here know how to create a hyperlink using a file on my computer? ...

You need a URL they can address (not all ISPs give you your own URL, not all URLs can be addressed outside their subnet, a registered domain can). Then you need a listener on your computer and a protocol to transfer it to them.

One such listener is FTP. You can put an FTP server on your machine and they can download the file with an FTP client. Use Secure FTP (SFTP). Another is a web server. If you can put a web server on your PC (public domain) you can do it with that. For a LAN you can use Microsoft's file transfer. MS Sharepoint is another possibility if you have Win2003. MS Netmeeting is another possibility (you don't need a server but you will have to know each other's URLs or use a Netmeeting directory service). The music sharing internet services are examples of files moved among PCs; there are similar internet services for data. (You can upload a file to the service and the other person can download the file from them.) HTH.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  3:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Does anybody here know how to create a hyperlink using a file on my computer? Or is it even possible? I know how to do one with a JPG file by uploading it to Yahoo my pictures, and then copying the URL from properties. But I need to know where I can upload other types of files. If you can do it on Yahoo, I can't find where or how, and their help is pretty helpless.

Sign on to your Yahoo account and then go to:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/

There is a link that allows you upload files to your personal storage area at Yahoo. Then if you want to share the URL the link would be something like:
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/newdisntlewd/myfile.doc

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved