Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  4:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! Now I have some direction. The more I think I know, the more I find out I have to learn.

Randy

P.S. If you need a chuckle, go here.
http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1168&whichpage=2
That'll tell you why I wanted to know how to do it.

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/03/2004 5:07:47 PM

sawbey

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  11:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we would like to met a couple in our aera to talk to me and my wife about the lifestyle and answer any questionwe might have.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/09/2005 2:36:14 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  12:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sawbey

we would like to meet a couple in our aera to talk to me and my wife about the lifestyle and answer any questionwe might have.

sawbey,

Your user profile gives no hints. What part of the country or world are you in?

In any case, you can ask away here. Lots of people willing to offer perspectives, advice and help with any of your questions.

Randy

Edited by - Moderator on 03/10/2005 09:36:34 AM

sawbey

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  11:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we live in dallas aera

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  2:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sawbey, Lots of opportunities in your area. Just visit one of the local clubs. To see what's close by, go to www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Ruben

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  08:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Ruben a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there!

This is my first post (I signed up yesterday), I am a married man, part of a family of 4 members. My wife, my two children (male and female) and myself.
We are all naturits, but my son and daughter (specially the second one) seem to be loosing their interest in naturism and sun-bathing. I am a little bit worried about this summer vacation...
Is anyone in the same case?
Tks/Ruben

nudenwv
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  09:08:55 AM  Show Profile  Send nudenwv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my wife and i had our first nude experience in feb. at a nudist lodge. even tho it was clothing optional she had many concerns as you. i was nude the minute we walked in the office to check in! it took her a while longer but once she saw how i was socializing and having good joy, she joined me nude in the hot tub twice! no one even noticed the shape or size of her! she was just another guest! don't worry - you'll have the most relaxing time of yoyr life!!

nude and smooth in the mountain state

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  09:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ruben

Hi there!

This is my first post (I signed up yesterday), I am a married man, part of a family of 4 members. My wife, my two children (male and female) and myself.
We are all naturits, but my son and daughter (specially the second one) seem to be loosing their interest in naturism and sun-bathing. I am a little bit worried about this summer vacation...
Tks/Ruben

Ruben, It's not uncommon for youngsters to be reticent about joining in since their friends are doing other things/going other places. Sunbathing is not the healthiest, just make sure you & your family wear a sunscreen.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Ruben

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  11:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Ruben a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Nudenwv and Cheri for your advices.

But I wonder: What does make different the same thing 6 months later? The children (they are not so children anymore, unfortunatley) have got the same friends and make the same things as 6 months ago. Even the closest friends and they parents know that we are a naturist family. They have also naturist "summer friends" from the different resorts we ususally go. So, I am confused.

Regarding the sunbathing, I can tell you Cheri that we use "BeforeSun", "DuringSun" and AfterSun. lol.

Cheers/Ruben

bigshyboy

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  02:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iam new on here and i live in columbus ohio and trying to find other nudist like a club or just a get together or maybe i mabe start one myself if so how?can any one help

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  5:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ruben

Hi there!

Tks/Ruben

Ruben,
You don't mention the ages of your son & daughter. It seems rather common as children approach the teen years for them to become less comfortable with their rapidly changing bodies, and maybe less comfortable around their parents.
Pressure at that age often produces more resistance. Patience pays off better.
On the other hand - other ages are different.
Good luck

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  7:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ShyBoy, The easiest way to see what's close to you is to go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code. There are several in OH.

Regards & welcome to these boards,
Cheri

-
-

sawbey

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  11:59:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got on paltalk and not able to fin the chat room ? help!

newdist

Posted - 07/19/2005 :  6:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone

I've recently become interested in nudism, I'm 20 and haven't ventured further than the garden (when parents are away)

This site has opened my eyes to the fact that there are a lot of us out there, However, I live in England and am having trouble finding a similar forum for british nudists.

Any help?

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  9:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is just me thinking, Time, give her time to come around to our way of thinking. At least she is willing to go with you! If you push the issue she may balk the next time you want to go to a resort or beach.
As for the jealousy, sorry you are on your own there. jealousy is a terrrrriable thing, it has killed many relationships, and for the most part it's just silly! thats why the last part of the word is LOUSY.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved