Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 398 ]  [ Total: 398 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  3:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember the first time I went to visit Haulover Beach. At the time I was shaved, and when I found out I would be able to go, I worried about going out in public shaved. So I let it grow. I grew about 1/16th of an inch per day, and I calculated that I had just enough time before I got there for it to look natural. It looked nice and trim. After all the worry that people would think I was a wierdo, I went to the beach and saw that shaving is not uncommon.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/16/2003 3:17:36 PM

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  3:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisntlewd

I remember the first time I went to visit Haulover Beach. At the time I was shaved, and when I found out I would be able to go, I worried about going out in public shaved. So I let it grow. I grew about 1/16th of an inch per day, and I calculated that I had just enough time before I got there for it to look natural. It looked nice and trim. After all the worry that people would think I was a wierdo, I went to the beach and saw that shaving is not uncommon.

Randy

Nothing wrong with short pubic hair.... but....in a humoristic way... you can always buy a pubic wig.... if they make them..... It's just a joke of course....LOL

peace

Corasol

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  3:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL-that's OK, I'm comfortable with anything now.

Randy

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  06:48:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cobalt,

Welcome aboard! Remember to post your first time trip report when you return. We'd love to hear all about your adventures.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  09:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike,
If having rotten kids made you loose body hair , no one would have any and this would not be a topic. I just found the forum code

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  04:31:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OYE OYE... BREAKING NEWS.... !!!

Last night I was at the gym and (between sets) was looking into a ladies magazine.... I found a small article about "shaving"

To avoid any redness, blade burn, irritation, use "vaseline" instead of shaving foam or soap.... That was my 2 cents..

I haven't done it yet but I'll sure give a try... when time comes ...

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Errrr... Vaseline? That sounds as strange as burning the hair. And it probably wouldn't be a good idea to try both at the same time.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

justmike

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  4:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats a forum code?

Streaker21
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  04:19:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Streaker21's Homepage  Send Streaker21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When it comes to pubic hair I've tried it all!!! I'm always changing it a little. What always got people at the gym when I was still going was every once and a while I actually shave a design into it or die it wild colors. There were a few people who would actually look forward to seeing the new designs!!

Kriss

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  10:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Kriss's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all !!

I read all the messages on this topic, and I have a question coming : why don't you go to a professional for your pubic hairs ??? You would avoid blade burn, irritation or worth !

For Corasol : they make pubic wig !! For real ! they even can shape very original and nice designs in it !! It's a german thing ...

Edited by - Kriss on 01/05/2004 10:51:24 AM

Streaker21
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  12:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Streaker21's Homepage  Send Streaker21 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why would someone spend the money on a pubic hairdresser?? It's not nearly as complicated as cuting head hair. I started dieing my pubic hair all sorts of colors when I was about 17 I kinda toned that down a little but as for the triming and shaping I'v been doing that since I even had pubic hair.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  05:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some people just like to be different. Saw a picture of a woman that had red pubic hair that that was cut and shapped like a heart. i think it was for valentines day.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  10:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'd love to see what she would do for Christmas. Would you call it a tree or shrub?

Chic

gordotus
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  06:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Send gordotus an ICQ Message  Click to see gordotus's MSN Messenger address  Send gordotus a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Vaseline ?? Has anyone else tried it ? Just wondering if it works or not?
I shave , not short but off . Looks much neater and cleaner . Love having no body hair and love seeing people without also !

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  07:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would imagine any type of gel such as aloe vera, vasoline, keri lotion would work.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved