Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 231 ]  [ Total: 231 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  05:48:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to have hair permanently removed?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  10:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Electrolysis

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  1:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

I didn't think electrolysis was permanent. If so, how exactly does it work?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  7:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Electrolysis kills the hair folicle, the root, burning it with an electric current.

-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  9:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

It sounds very painful! Is it an expensive process? How often does it need to be done?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  10:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity, An acquaintance had it done to his facial hair. It was painful, but once complete, he never had to shave any more.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2003 :  12:38:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ouch! Now I think that's going a little too far. Does it last forever? I guess he's hoping that beards will never come back into fashion! ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2003 :  11:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes, it should last forever.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2003 :  9:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hair anywhere else but on the head seems to be the enemy of this generation....

If your're disturbed by them (like I've always been) find a way or a style that is compatible with you... I've seen big dark hairy guys at the gym shaving their pubic area only and you can imagine the scene... a bear with a shave spot on the middle of their back...

No one is the same.. find what suits you best....

peace

Corasol

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2003 :  9:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sheri,

Just a short question (out of the topic)... I'm new on this forum board ... My question is "Can you tell me how to add my picture on my profile? "

It would appear under my name each time I post...

Merci
peace

Corasol

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/09/2003 :  9:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Corasol, you can choose an avatar from within your profile from the avatars provided.

Or, you can upload one from there using Internet Explorer, then select it as your avatar with Choose Avatar.

Or, you can send it to admin@nudist-resorts.org and I'll set it up for you.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  04:28:40 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Anybody know how expensive electrolysis is? I wouldn't want to do the whole thing, just lower the upper hair-line some.

Randy

justmike

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  1:43:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have rotten kids.your hair will fallout by itself.mike

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Justmike,

Now that seems like an expensive form of hair removal! ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

cobaltblue

Posted - 12/16/2003 :  12:34:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to go smooth all the time, the air on my skin feels great,And i would like to say that i am going to go to a nudist camp this spring for the first time, and this forum is realy helping me alot, keep up the good work everyone. cant wait to do this, Im going to Indian Hills in slidel louisanna. they have a great website check it out.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved