Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 How do you hug a nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: T-Shirt / Cap Slogans! Topic Next Topic: Interior decor 2 combat wintertime depression?????
Page: of 11

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  08:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, reluctance for guys touching guys that is definately a guy thing. That is taught to us at a very young age.

irishred

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  6:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As i've got older I'm way more comfortable hugging other men. Tho' normally its my old rugby mates which we seem to have a greater bond than I do with my non-rugby mates.... Oh I can feel that 90's term coming on..."Male Bonding", isn't it great! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Edited by - Spontanudity on 11/23/2003 6:14:15 PM

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  5:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about this .... but the first thing that popped into my head was .... with your arms. Couldn't resist.

SkinnyBlondeGirl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  9:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been nude around a mixed group yet (except for my own family, and they are clothed), but in the girls locker room, I have friends for various reasons, like when they were away or sick and have come back, or just saying hi. Most of us usually just pay no mind to not having clothes on, and hug no differently. Even the ones that seem to hold back and just grasp shoulders, still end up with breasts touching. I don'tthink it should matter, nude or not.

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  9:39:41 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hug a fellow nudist just like I would hug anybody else clothed. It is no different. You just know what type of hug is approriate when the time comes.

Ray

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  9:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could be wrong, but I think there's a lot of difference between two sets of breast touching in a hug and two sets of testicles touching in a hug. Besides the stereotypical homophobic response, there's sanitation. That's a very unsanitary area even without VD. If the two of us are nude or clothed and I give a guy a hug(except family), I do the right to right hug or the handshake gap hug. My right side is up against his right side, left hand near center of back, and right hand on his lower left side. The handshake hug is easy enough to understand. Reach out to shake hands, while still shaking hands, give a one arm hug without pressing up against the arm still shanking hands.

Edited by - sailordave on 02/04/2004 9:45:54 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  11:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think the question was aimed at the same sex hugging, more of the opposite sex greeting and hugging each other. Some guys get a little carried away when they hug a female, sometimes the female does not want that close of an encounter when nude.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2004 :  12:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

You have again touched on the heart of the issue.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  08:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If a woman greets me, I always let her initiate the hug (if there is one). It's always a quick embrace and then separation.

I don't hug guys. lol

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  10:12:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your a real gentleman IrishRed. How you hug a nudist? Very carefully!

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  11:21:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hug carefully, but with affection.

and if you know the person, you know how to hug.

and like red, first time hugs i let the woman initiate.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  07:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your girl friend has you trained right Calmnude!

Kim =^.^=

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  11:29:32 AM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All these forums bring up topics I never really thought much about...here's my 2 cents. I hug men and women equally in the nudist realm. How much of a hug depends on how well I know the person and how much I care for them. It's non-sexual, it's basically, it's gr8 to be hanging out with you again, I really missed you, your a close member of my nudist family. If its somebody new that I’m introduced to, I will leave it at a handshake or shoulder hug. Someone I’ve known for a long time gets a full contact hug and that person expects it too. And of course I especially don’t want to make the ladies uncomfortable, I leave it up to them to initiate more than a handshake.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  10:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like good manners to me toosunni.

Kim =^.^=

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  11:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very carefully!!!

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: T-Shirt / Cap Slogans! Topic Next Topic: Interior decor 2 combat wintertime depression?????  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved