Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 How do you hug a nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: T-Shirt / Cap Slogans! Topic Next Topic: Interior decor 2 combat wintertime depression?????
Page: of 11

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2004 :  11:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hikerman,

You've said it.

Chic

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  09:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim thanks for compliment, my mama raised me right! lol

I guess it all comes down to common courtesy and common sense.

irishred

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  9:38:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Red, Calmnude, and Toosunni in letting a woman initiate more than a handshake unless it's someone I know well and just want to squeeze the stuffin' out of her because it's been a while, etc. and I know she won't be offended. Last Sunday, after having lunch and a walk with a woman I met for the first time, she initiated a hug after I gave her a polite peck on the cheek. Of course I hugged her back and was rather pleased she actually said 'I had a good hug'...Made me feel good. Just a little advice for the women here that by saying the simplest thing can make a guy click his heels!

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  03:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I agree bikeracer, communication is the key, but with the selective hearing, and missed subtle hints, whats a girl to do?

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  6:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A good hug does wonders to unburden the soul!

Just me, Willy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you there Willy!

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  01:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You know, until I started reading this thread I never noticed hugging or not hugging while nude (Well, one incedent, which I may go into later).

I dont remember most of the times I have hugged anyone, though I know its happened. I know I hugged a few friends I hadnt seen for awhile in Glen Eden, I know I hug any friends I havnt seen in a long time, clothed or not. It just never occured to me to notice

Now there was ONE time, after I saved a newly made friend of a friend from a COG (Creepy Old Guy (Old guys dont take offense, COGS can be 20-100years old) while she was sleeping . He was hovering around her and also some children. I kept the guy occupied and let him know I was watching him, then alerted her friend and the resort staff and after watching the guy they quitly asked him to leave. After she woke up she went back to her friends and they told her all about my heroics

When she found out she came up to me holding a towel over her arm covering her hugging area and she hugged me for saving her from the COG (she was a newbie naturist so the towel thing worked for her)

Havn't seen her again But one can hope :)

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Edited by - papabare on 02/21/2004 01:50:28 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you papbear, you are a hero. The woman did the right thing, she expressed her gratitude by giving you a hug, and the towel was a gesture not to make it intamate.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just call me 'The Hero in Pinkish Skin saving the Damsel in undress'

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  01:33:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cute pun papbares, glad we have heros like you around.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  01:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to be of service my lady. I want to keep a good name for naturists everywhere. We all know we get the bad apples in every now and again, but you get that everywhere, textile or not. I could tell from the signs that this guy was new to the whole scene (Not used to the towel usage, etc), even asked him if he came here regularly (well not HERE, but you get my drift). He was a very creepy guy and wasnt at all shy about WATCHING these people, Staring at them. Ahh well.

Least to say I didn't give HIM a hug when he left

BTW Had to edit my post up above, My grammer skills go downhill after 5pm :) Now I think it reads better :)

Yours Nudely, Sir PapaBare ;)

--------------------

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  03:42:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Papabare you see guys like that occasionally at the clubs, but they do not usually last very long. If management hasn't kicked them out, then they are usually tossed out by a group of angry women or husbands. Its not hard to tell the ones that are the club to enjoy naturism from those that are there just to look, or be seen. Problem is you usually see them at the clothing optional beaches too.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  07:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the towel hug was a great touch. chivalry is alive and well

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  6:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Calmnude, contrary to what you hear, most men at clubs are gentlemen.

Kim =^.^=

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  04:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Kim. Thats why I can take my children there (including a teenage daughter) and not worry about who is there mostly. You always keep on eye out with kids around but I know I am less worried at our club. Having been going to naturists places for 5-6 years now I have only seen that one bad apple in the group. All in all I continue to go to clubs and events because naturists are so dog gone Fun Great Nice Wonderful people :) I know I will never be without someone to share a conversation with, and I know the people there are going to be nice and friendly :)

If only the rest of the world was a naturist resort :)

--------------------

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: T-Shirt / Cap Slogans! Topic Next Topic: Interior decor 2 combat wintertime depression?????  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved