Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 160 ]  [ Total: 160 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  1:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As it gets colder the last few week it seems as my outdoor wanderings will be on hold, would like to go to haulover beach and get some warm sun soon..

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2008 :  09:59:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The magic circle is the closest to me........old buzzard
not as good as i once was......DAMMIT

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  11:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If spring would just hurry up I would head to the store and buy that canoe i've been eyeing, load up and take it to the river and take the 2009 plunge no matter how cold the water is, well maybe i'll try not to flip it on it's maiden cruise..

lazarus
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  9:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit lazarus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyhari2004

Nude house parties is all we do at the present time. We used to have a group called "Just Friends" and we used to meet on an acreage but it has closed closed dwon for a long time. Anybody knows a nude club in or near Edmonton, Alberta?

HB

Helios just outside Edmontonl. Check www.fcn.ca
and look under club listings for Western Canada

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  01:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I spend most of my working time nude. I travel most of the time so that means in my hotel room I'm nude. No problem until the room service guy shows up! I've answered the door twice in the nude, forgetting my condition, and both times the guy laughed. One of the guys got the wrong idea, as it happens these days, so I've been extra careful to wrap up when I answer the door. I'd love to start a Hotel Nudist blog. Anyone?

n8urist4

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  10:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove is our favorite.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  03:52:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beaches mainly, there are not many options in southern australia although a couple of camping places on the coast I have found look OK.

Soonbnude

GaNewnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  08:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer the clubs close by where I live. We have several in the area. To me the clubs is easy because I live in a subdivision where the distance between homes is tight and I don't want to be seen by a neighbor. I just heard on the news that a man was arrested for being nude in his home because someone saw him from the neighborhood street. There could be more to the story but at least when you are at a club, you're naked where nudity is accepted

Susanne

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  07:08:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to go most places nude, I drive to my holiday destination in the nude.

MandT

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  4:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For us the best thing is to go hiking in the nearby hills, well during the warmer months that is.

Mike

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  04:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
River Island Naturist Resort (between Mittagong & Bowral, NSW); Also visit friends down in the Shoalhaven (bottom end of Seven Mile Beach), and friends in Jervis Bay - all South Coast NSW.

In the cooler months (our winter - June to August), we visit friends up near Coff's Harbour (they have a nice long heated in-ground pool and very enclosed sundeck - ideal tanning location all year round!!

Phil & Timea S.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  11:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have to say my favorite place would be Avalon in WV. I've never been to a resort so beautifull!! The resort is awesome an the people are amazing! They really make you feel like family. My first visit there I didn't know anyone. I was there for 3days 2nights, and left having made SOOO many new friends, that I now talk to on a regular bases all the time an we all get a hold of each other to arrang trips back. I've been to other resorts but there Facilities, there staff AND there guests are 5 stars all the way. Avalon feels like home!!

My first resort experiance was Penn Sylvin an I wouldn't bored my dog there... Sunny Rest was my second, I have to say it was very nice. The facilities were nice as well as the staff but it still has the stigma of being a swingers club an some guests acted a little inapropreate at times after dark. But all an all was a nice trip I don't get offended easily... Both resorts within a hour to hour an a half drive.. But I'll take the 5 hour drive to Avalon anyday!!!

Blessed Be!!
Derek

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2012 :  7:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have yet to join nude gatherings. Maybe some day. We live on acreage in California, so neighbors are out of sight. Our privacy is perfect. We enjoy the sun on a deck or patio when it is pleasant ( like no wind, etc..)..

Petewhim

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  1:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pete,

Being able to have nude time outside at home is truely the best. We enjoy nude beachs and go as much as we can but nude outside at home is luxury we could not live without anymore.

We are truely lucky to have this luxury.

Pete do realize a lot of people would kill for what we have?

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 03/03/2012 1:13:27 PM

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  10:29:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed...But this is not my property, it is a Girl friend's and I just live here to do little fix ups, repairs, Take care of the dogs and I am her companion. Yes, I do share a little of the monthly costs. No way could I afford all this land and improvements.
Stay smooth, stay outdoors and live your own life..

Edited by - PeteWhim on 03/03/2012 10:36:23 PM

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved