Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 462 ]  [ Total: 462 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  12:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apoll Beach at the Canaveral National Seashore and Haulover Beach Park in south Florida.

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/naturist.rich

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  06:39:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our back yard, our sun club, Costa Natura and Club Orient St Martin. All are perfect and so different suiting all our moods of the moment.

Rod

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  10:02:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't "travel to be nude." I just go nude where I am. Usually that is home, but if I'm somewhere else I'll probably be going nude there too.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  10:41:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lately ... probably our club, Glen Eden, which is only 30 mins down the freeway!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  11:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Probably Bonny Doon beach more than anywhere else outside of home.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  06:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually at home in my back yard. When in Florida for the winter it's Playalinda and Apollo beaches.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  10:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are usually nude at home but when we travel to be nude it's to Apollo.

After about 20 years of going to Apollo we're just part of the family when we go. Friends stop by to see how we have been and tell us they have missed us. In the last couple years we have seen many more familys and young people in their 20s.

We have some friends that usually go with us, the largest group of friends we have had at the beach is 4 couples. A couple years ago one of those couple's entire family joined us for their first time nude on the beach. Their daughter, son inlaw, 2 year old grand daughter, son, girl friend and her 8 year old son all desided they wanted to give it a try. The daughter told the group, "On the count of three we all strip." They did and everyone loved it except the son inlaw. Go figure .... LOL

Diger

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2012 :  5:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a member of the Bar-S-Ranch nudist resort located a bit north of Greensboro, NC. It has a 7 acre lake for boating (canoes, kayak and metal pontooned leg powered), fishing and swimming. 389 acres with about 6 miles of trails cut through the woods and large grassed areas for camping and sports. Swimming pool, club house w/kitchen facilities, exercise equipment and 25 or so cabins for rent or purchase.

Sadly, I have substantial bursitis in my right hip, polymylagia rheumatica (sorry naturistdoc my IQ falls short on spelling) osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and was recently locked up 11 days in a psycho ward. Not sure about my future but this is a neat place with good people.

Happy Nuding.

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2012 :  2:12:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never travelled anywhere to be nude. Years ago I happened upon Black's Beach in La Jolla by mistake and that was my first time on a nude beach. It was great. I dought out a nude beach in New Jersey once when I was on a business trip. It was OK, but it seemed overly sexual with a lot of openly gay male activity and wasn't as comfortable a setting. There are really no nude beach or hiking opportunities within a reasonable distance in Northern New York State or the nearby province of Quebec. Mostly, it's nude at home. The bride and I are travelling to Maine this weekend. First time away alone in years and first time since I decided to spend more time nude. Although we are not going to a resort of any sort, I did call the hotel and arrange for a second floor room on the back side of the building which won't be visible from the ground or the parking lot. I will be able to enjoy the view and the open window without being visible to passers-by. It should be nice. Of course we won't be spending our days inside but at least in the room I can relax the way I want to.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2012 :  9:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gasoline to high i am usually nude at home and when adventurous i go out the back door and bask in the sun. now if i had some extra gasoline i travel down to my favorite florida nude beach - Apollo.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2012 :  10:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey I believe Apollo is ahead so far. hehe

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 09/15/2012 8:27:59 PM

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  09:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love to go to Apollo but Fl. is a long way from Pa. Most times,, nude at the house and yard. But when we travel, it's top a small c/o campgrounds in southwestern N.Y. Only 45 minutes away, pool and hot tub. Wife will go along and be nude with me, at times. She's not into the public nudism idea, but in the house or back porch, that's fine. Have sleep naked sine we got married 12 years ago. No kids around and the neighbors are seasonal. Real low traffic volume on the road. Living on the edge of a national forest, I have thousands of acres to walk around in, but it is illegal. Just happy to have the freedom to do what I want.

Paul and Angela

Posted - 03/01/2013 :  12:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our club M.S.A.S.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  5:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
February was an adventurous month for me. I started out with a ski trip to Maine where I was caught by the blizzard and spent the weekend at the Richmond Sauna. I was nude in the house, sauna, hot tub and pool, but did not do any nude snow angels. That is my only regret for the weekend.

I spent the last weekend of February in S. Florida. My first trip to Haulover, then on to the Keys. Spent quality nude time each day in different settings, all were great! Having frequented many nude beaches throughout the US, Haulover is unique and should be a model for us everywhere.
I was able to enjoy the cool sunset, nude at the Garden of Eden bar and enjoyed my (textile) hotel pool nude each evening and morning. Kayaked nude through the mangroves and was able to be nude at 3 different beaches. Life is good!
Travel nude - travel safely,
Safebare

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2013 :  4:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this is the right place for this but we just returned from a fabulos month at cypress cove. couldn't have been better!! staff and site great as always and weather was fine. left just before the cold, oh well, hope next year is as good! Michael

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.51 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved