Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 402 ]  [ Total: 402 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  09:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Idaho and the mountains are great. Nothing better than being high in the mountains and be nude with nature. It just feels so right.

rangerjames73
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  8:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Send rangerjames73 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GrayWolf

We've got 40 acres, and no neighbors for about a half mile, but the best of all is the club we belong to and all our friends there.

You got 40 acres you could have your own club,

As times change time will change

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  10:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Out the back door to the pool, we are nude in or by the pool nearly every day in warm weather.

Diger

Triker
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  12:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Where do you travel most often to be nude?

See our other poll, Where is your most favorite place to be nude? to vote your most favorite or memorable place to be nude.

nudist resorts

fullmonte
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  7:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most often, I travel to nude resorts.Sunray Hills is my closest resort, so I am there most often.

coasterbares

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  9:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook, NJ. and a spot that was discovered along the Chesapeake Bay.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 05/10/2008 :  11:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to hike nude, but Collins Beach on the Columbia River is very close, so I find myself there quite often - WEATHER PERMITTING.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  10:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out the back door, we put up a larger above ground pool this year and a newer privacy fence, even though I need a little more screening it is very private and nudity is the (un)dress code...

Life is Great

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  11:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time was when the answer to this question was San Onofre and if I still lived there I still would. Now though I live in WA state near Spokane and though there are 2 Nude resorts with in 60 miles my time is now spent in my backyard gardening. I love it! I have plans to put in a hot tub too. I know it isn't social nudism but the wife is not into the nude stuff anymore. This way she and I can spend time together nude in our own backyard

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Geno44

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  02:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm mostly nude at home but when I can I go to the beach or to a club.

Nude in Not Lude

Geno

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  10:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, for 10 years it was a 6+ hour drive to our large lake front property, to be one with nature whenever possible. As a private nature nudist, thought it couldn't get better. Many fond memories, but it has indeed become better.

Sold that property a few years ago to live on a mountainside acreage largely out of the eyes of the public and neighbors. Within it is a totally private one-acre enclosed yard with pool, hot tub, outdoor shower and a magnificent view. Travel time reduced to one second - just step out any door. Love the free-flowing aspect between house and yard with only sandals at each door. Well, some modifications when winter is upon us.

Only need expend a few calories of energy to get to my favorite nude venue. Beats fueling around given the price of gasoline.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 07/04/2008 10:20:33 AM

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  04:28:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to do anything I can in the nude. I've done nude hikes, nude bicycling, camping, fishing, and some other stuff. I'm always nude at home. It's my life!

bareback

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  01:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Camping is what it's all about. One with nature, berry picking, hiking and/or trail riding. And the horses are almost nudists, too.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  2:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's hard to pick a destination; they're all so fantastic!! As long as it's nude, and I can get there, that's all that counts.

Okay, so I should not be so diplomatic? Hmmm, resorts or Lake Tahoe. I'm thinking it over!

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

dirtyhari2004

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  11:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude house parties is all we do at the present time. We used to have a group called "Just Friends" and we used to meet on an acreage but it has closed closed dwon for a long time. Anybody knows a nude club in or near Edmonton, Alberta?

HB

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved