Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 219 ]  [ Total: 219 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  12:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Where do you travel most often to be nude?

See our other poll, Where is your most favorite place to be nude? to vote your most favorite or memorable place to be nude.

Results:
Nude beaches   [35%] 282 votes
Nudist resorts   [20%] 161 votes
Nudist clubs   [8%] 64 votes
On the boat   [3%] 21 votes
Nude hiking   [5%] 43 votes
Nude cruises   [1%] 6 votes
Nude camping   [3%] 24 votes
Nude volleyball   [1%] 7 votes
Nude bowling   [0%] 2 votes
Nude golfing   [2%] 17 votes
Nude tennis court   [0%] 2 votes
Nude house parties   [5%] 39 votes
Just my home, I don't travel   [12%] 99 votes
Other not listed here   [3%] 24 votes
I don't go nude anywhere   [1%] 9 votes

Poll Status: Open  »»   Total Votes: 800 counted  »»   Last Vote: 04/13/2024 3:46:38 PM 

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  6:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again, all the above, but I've yet to play golf nude or bowl nude
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  7:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll would only let me choose one. I'd have to say that it's equal between the nude beach and resorts. We haven't tried any clubs yet, I'm sure we will.

I'm with Cheri, I haven't played golf naked yet but I sure would love to. Do any resorts have a golf course where we can do this?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  7:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove in FL has a pitch & putt course.

-
-

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  08:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
maybe at some point we could redo or refine this poll to allow more choices. this one is a little restrictive and doesnt allow direct input for "other". but its a good initial indicator

yakshak2002

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  6:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my favorite nude spot is in natural hot springs

jerrysue
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  01:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude Hiking is listed twice but no nude volleyball?
Volleyball is the best!

[Editor's note: Fixed! Thanks for spotting that. -Admin]

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  09:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jerrysue, volleyball is nudists' favorite sport! :)

I volleyball in the water only any more...seems like less work and no skinned knees. :)
Regards, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 11/04/2003 08:40:56 AM

ChefJoey

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  07:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Send ChefJoey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nude Hiking and mountain climbing is the way to go, especially in the spring

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  07:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I also noticed that "overseas" is not on the list... I frequently travel to other countries to check out naturist facilities and beaches around the world. Its great to see how other countries accept and adopt to naturism.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  11:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We also do a fair amount of traveling now that our children are grown and living their own lives. We always mix nudist venue travel with other interests when traveling. We have even begun to highlight all the places, resorts, clubs, beaches that we have visited in other states and countries in our naturist travel guide books.

We are headed for Arizona the end of the year and will take in the sites at Shangri La Ranch, Jardin del Sol and a nude B and B in Sedona.

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  8:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I visit a local resort called Whispering Pines. I love it there and go as often as possible. I feel like I am part of the 'family' there.

Ray

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  8:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I'd prefer nude house parties best- that's what I'm most looking forward to. I'm better with smaller gatherings with people I know than with big gatherings. My first home gathering is this Saturday- yippee!!!! I'll be sure to share the details.

BTW- if you go nude bowling, do you still wear the nifty-cool shoes? Just curious.

Melissa

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  9:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
BTW- if you go nude bowling, do you still wear the nifty-cool shoes? Just curious.

Melissa

Oh yea otherwise how are you going to slide when you execute the ball?

Ray

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  9:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Ray. Are we killing a bowling ball? LOL Nice seeing you on these boards.

Melissa, I'm trying to arrange a nude bowling event here in Columbia. Ray, I'll keep you updated since there are about 300 nudists in the relative vicinity.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  10:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ray, I'll keep you updated since there are about 300 nudists in the relative vicinity.

Cheri that would be wonderful, keep me updated I would LOVE to go nude bowling

bare hugz

Ray

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved